[CANCELLED] [London,UK] Night of the Living Bey

Sorry for double post but I 've come up with a name Night Of The Living Bey.
Seeing as you've already made it the title, 'Night of the Living Bey' it is, then.
If its made official Espio and myself might turn up. Also the sunday is usualy better Tongue_out
Well if some say Sunday and some say Saturday then why not both, i would be only able to help out one day but i'm sure others could chip in aswell.
yo im for a sunday this will be my second expo ever and i would also like to know if they are going to be selling beyblades there (i hope they manage to get takara ones)
oh and btw theres also a friday... 29th
(Sep. 19, 2010  5:37 PM)Dragoon105RF Wrote: yo im for a sunday this will be my second expo ever and i would also like to know if they are going to be selling beyblades there (i hope they manage to get takara ones)
oh and btw theres also a friday... 29th

same!
probably come to this on the Saturday and Sunday
ill come
they sell blades?...
so what is excel arena.
and where would this be in europe *england* if so where?
[London,UK] Night of the Living bey (October 30th-31st)
me and BlacK PhoeniX should be there, saturday is defiantly better for us
lol i got like 3 more friends commin if it happens
so three more bladers on the proposal list and bradley how the carp did you get two passport faces.
When is this meet up gonna happen? And where around the excel will it be ?
Ermmm Moss why is my username down on the list I never replied to your PM but I will be able to come Lmao.
Couldn't this event be official now? With the amount of players we have plus moss may be a good tournament host ? You never know untill you try Wink.
(Sep. 23, 2010  8:56 PM)Moss Wrote: so three more bladers on the proposal list and bradley how the carp did you get two passport faces.
do i???
(Sep. 23, 2010  8:56 PM)Moss Wrote: so three more bladers on the proposal list and bradley how the carp did you get two passport faces.
do i???
(QUESTION MARK ATTACK) How do these events work? Is there an entrance fee of like £5 or something? Isn't the Excel a large centre (though I've never been); where would it be inside? Anyways I'll try to be there though I'm Northwest London and 13. Darn hard life for a kid in london to get around. Oh god it's like east london. I could take jubilee line from Swiss Cottage to Stratford then teleport from Stratford to Canning Town! Yes.

How will it be held?
Possibly with 1 or 2 friends too to come if I decide to go.
Will there be Beyblades/Accessories to buy/sell? Like I got loads of cash to blow on stuff I need: metal faces, launcher grips, BB-81, BB-87.

I don't wanna go if theres no one under 15 there.
ill come could be fun
LightningPegas

Friend i was talking about
Sorry guys but this will have to be put on hold/cancelled Ellz is planning a meet and we are going to shut this down for now unless Ellz decides not to do a a meet