[CANCELED] [Los Angeles,California,U.S.A.] BEYBattle L.A.

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

I want to see if we can get the first L.A. MFB Tourney started.
Date: 20th August 2011
Where: Pershing Square, Downtown L.A.
Map: http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Pershing+S...L.A.&hl=en
Time: 11am-Sign Up/Free Play 12 noon-Actual Tourney
Enterance Fee: $0. This is completely free.
Passport: $10. You can still buy a passport.

Attendees:
Taiwo Seigi
Guardian
Fro$ty
XGalaxyBladerX
Vulcan Horseus3
KyubiBey
Ray Striker
JH100
Spark012345
HellKaiserZero

Possible:
tanzam2
mesorangerxx
shadow196
MegaPanda
Hexagon
RayAres
V0rtex
MetalFusionMike
HellKerkecs14

Prizes:
First Place: $75 for ToyWiz
$50 for ToyWiz
$25 for ToyWiz

PM me if you need directions via Metro Bus.
My Number: 323 608 0522 Call in emergencies only! Otherwise text.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Poll: Do you live in or around Los Angeles?

Yes
57.53%
No
42.47%
Total: 100% 73 vote(s)
I may be able to make it to L.A. Put me as a maybe for now.
put me down as a maybe
put me on the possible list
(Aug. 16, 2011  3:02 AM)AirAquario Wrote: put me on the possible list

You don't have to post twice, just wait for Taiwo Seigi to see the post...
i havent got the email yet can you send it me
Hello all,

Just curious, I just signed up for the Beyblade Tourney for AUG. 20, 2011 in Los Angeles (Pershing Square). I need a bit a clarification:

Is there an age limit to compete?
The entrance is FREE, but is there a FEE to compete in the Tourney?
Do I need to get a PASSPORT for me and my son and his buddies for the Tourney?
I may have some more people coming with, cna they sign up the day of the Tourney?

Please advise.

Thanks,
(Aug. 16, 2011  10:52 PM)Satans Helpers Wrote: Hello all,

Just curious, I just signed up for the Beyblade Tourney for AUG. 20, 2011 in Los Angeles (Pershing Square). I need a bit a clarification:

Is there an age limit to compete?
The entrance is FREE, but is there a FEE to compete in the Tourney?
Do I need to get a PASSPORT for me and my son and his buddies for the Tourney?
I may have some more people coming with, cna they sign up the day of the Tourney?

Please advise.

Thanks,

there is no fees at all you do not need a passport but it is cool and lets you do stuff and make each player an account

(Aug. 16, 2011  10:52 PM)Satans Helpers Wrote: Is there an age limit to compete?
No, there is absolutely no age limit with the World Beyblade Organization.

Satans Helpers Wrote:The entrance is FREE, but is there a FEE to compete in the Tourney?
Nothing to pay at all.

Satans Helpers Wrote:Do I need to get a PASSPORT for me and my son and his buddies for the Tourney?
No, the Blader Passport is unnecessary, although you could still purchase one at the tournament, and it does bring a few advantages, such as being entered in giveaways.

Satans Helpers Wrote:I may have some more people coming with, cna they sign up the day of the Tourney?
Ideally it would be appreciated both by us and by Taiwo Seigi, I am sure, if you made them accounts or if they created accounts for themselves before the event, however Taiwo Seigi should have a sheet for registration at the tournament, so just make sure to write down the desired username of each person, but most importantly a valid email address. Once the event is over, Taiwo Seigi or the staff will create those accounts.
put me on the possible list
im in
but i havent got an email
When is he gonna update the tourney list?
Hi, I am going on the tourney thread this Saturday. So excited!!!StupidTongue_outChocked_2Eee[/size][/font]
Anyone who reads this :

Bring your stadiums if possible, for free play!
Okay, so people who are coming!!!:
Me(Stealth)
Guardian
Fro$ty
XGalaxyBladerX
Vulcan Horseus3
KyubiBey
Ray Striker
JH100
Spark012345
HellKaiserZero
shadow196
CinderDX
paulie
beymaster916
Galaxy blader18
Satans Helpers
dannyboy8231995
aurawolf
marcus-san
Galaxy Weiedo
VelocityPegasus

Possible:
tanzam2
mesorangerxx
shadow196
MegaPanda
RayAres
V0rtex
MetalFusionMike
HellKerkecs14
Steppingwolf
Code-monkey
riptide10
NarutoKing
thebladebomber
BigOBangPegasus
dumplingsforme
(=Betex=)
AirAquario
Andrew.N
xblitzydaunicon

I need some of you guys to help me with the tournament, so when you get there, just come to the table. I also need some of you guys to bring blankets to play on..
put me on the yes list got train resavtion
Unfortunately, we apologise for the short notice, but this tournament is canceled. Taiwo Seigi just stopped involving himself in his own event without telling us, and coming up with a replacement solution was just too troublesome for everyone.
(Aug. 20, 2011  12:00 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Unfortunately, we apologise for the short notice, but this tournament is canceled. Taiwo Seigi just stopped involving himself in his own event without telling us, and coming up with a replacement solution was just too troublesome for everyone.

Awww! Really.
(Aug. 20, 2011  12:00 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Unfortunately, we apologise for the short notice, but this tournament is canceled. Taiwo Seigi just stopped involving himself in his own event without telling us, and coming up with a replacement solution was just too troublesome for everyone.
Whaaat? Why did he stop? Is there no one that will oversee this?

Even if this isn't official, everyone should still go to establish the community. Once everyone knows each other, it's much easier to coordinate a tournament after that.
This is the second time i tried to attend a cancelled tourney.
Who has a BB-10? And is anyone still going?

Awwww i was really looking forward to this tournament :\