[Buying]  i need a bey combo

i need a killer libra ch120bs or a dark libra gb145bs or a galaxy aquario 145sd or a posion gemios ed145sd whit libra face bolt i like to buy it
use the build me a combo bey thread
bat doe you heef the combo i loeking for ? or doe you now any whan ?
(Nov. 21, 2011  7:45 PM)emman798 Wrote: use the build me a combo bey thread

He's asking to buy a combo, not for someone to build one for him.

Please read before posting.
To be honest, very few people here actually sell customised beyblades, so I doubt you'll have much luck.

Also, there is no CH145 track (though we use it as a quick way of saying "CH120 at 145 height), you may be thinking of C145, H145, or CH120.

I'd probably advise you spend your money on buying better beyblades, as those combinations are honestly very bad. If you're able to buy online, Phantom Orion is an excellent beyblade uncustomized.

If you decide you do want advice on what to buy, purchase consultation would be a good place to go (and Build Me a Combo for anything combo-related) Smile
oke bat i heff herd the are great or doe you heef a goed combo
Those combo's are very, very bad.

For good combo's, we have a top tier list to list the best combo's for each type: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...bos--20385

If you need help choosing from parts you already have, then "Build Me a Combo" is the place to go.

And, if you want recommendations on what to buy, there's Purchase Consultation.

Most of this is in the welcome PM you would have received on signing up. It has links to the most important threads, so do go back and check it Smile
If what your saying is that they're good combo, they aren't I assure you. Stick with what Th!nk said, and get phantom Orion or Vari Ares, or whatever's good these days XD.
(Nov. 21, 2011  8:13 PM)ikke-killer1996 Wrote: dont you heff a good combo ?
If you want to find good combos there on the Competative metal fight beyblade thread; which Th!nk linked
doe you heef free parts ?
yo th!nk doe you heff free parts
Do not request handouts.
(Nov. 21, 2011  8:27 PM)ikke-killer1996 Wrote: ooh to bet doe you sell only parts

I do not sell parts. Just wait until someone selling the parts you are looking to buy makes you an offer, and read the available threads about competitive combos to thoroughly educate yourself on what is worth buying.