[Buying]  beyblade burst stadium

i need a TT standard burst stadium. Can be used.
eBay is an option. Where are you and how much were you planning to pay?
(May. 17, 2019  8:26 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: eBay is an option. Where are you and how much were you planning to pay?

i didn't check ebay. Ill pay anything less than the 40 bucks on amazon.
Oh yeah amazon a eBay are good website but if your looking for something that is exactly or under $40 then that is ok so what type of stadium is it going to be and I’m new so I’m kinda lonely I need some friends if you don’t mined
You can try Ever-Wish
Yeah I forgot about wish there a good shopping app or website
(May. 18, 2019  12:56 AM)abidjkhan7 Wrote: Here's the link

http://ever-wish.com/

THANK YOU

(May. 18, 2019  12:48 AM)kris kuroda Wrote: Oh yeah amazon a eBay are good website but if your looking for something that is exactly or under $40 then that is ok so what type of stadium is it going to be and I’m new so I’m kinda lonely I need some friends if you don’t mined

ill be your freind!
Heads up, everwish has reasonable prices and some legitimate products, but the shipping costs get kind of high.
(May. 18, 2019  2:09 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Heads up, everwish has reasonable prices and some legitimate products, but the shipping costs get kind of high.

Very true and most of the time they make you pay for the item a process and handling for that matter
i can't add the stadiums to my cart
^
They aren't in stock. The one's with the spikes are in stock/you can add those to the cart but they aren't standard stadiums so everwish isn't the best choice currently