Buying a Gaming System

Did this thread just get off topic im just wondering.
NO! we where talking about if he should buy a handled system or not!
which I think is worth while considering how much I would use it. XD
What the hell is a Wii60 is it real or are you making this all up.
LMAO

He's just saying that the 360 and Wii together are awesome. In other words, he likes both of those systems.
I also heard it was this thing to prove how expensive the PS3 is because you can buy both a Wii and 360 for the price of one PS3.
(Jan. 12, 2009  5:27 AM)Dranzer206 Wrote: What the hell is a Wii60 is it real or are you making this all up.
ROFLMFAO! it isnt a real system for sure! and i didnt make this up!
its like all people that owns wii and 360 and like both name them self wii60 fanboys.and am one of them Smile
thats our site Wink
http://www.wii60.com/

wii60 4 ever
The Wii is awesome and everything but then there's this problem: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrrvkPo7T...annel_page haha

I'll just stay with the 360, PS2 & PS3.
If you have the money, go for the PS3. Otherwise, the 360 is the real deal. Wink
That's true....thanks for the suggestion.
Both have their good and bad points, though... just off the top of my head:

PS3-
Good: Blueray, free Live, web browser, a couple of unique games, awesome graphics
Bad: Not a great choice in games, the unique games don't compare to the 360's

360-
Good: HD, very good choice in games, awesome graphics
Bad: Paid Live, risk of red ring of death

Wii-
Good: Fun for all the family, web browser
Bad: Most games are minigames, Wi-Fi connection is limited and poor, poor graphics
(Jan. 16, 2009  12:17 AM)Aqua_24 Wrote: The Wii is awesome and everything but then there's this problem: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrrvkPo7T...annel_page haha

thats just stuped!
there is something called wriststrap just to let u know.
if u use it nothing wrong will happen!
(Jan. 16, 2009  2:59 AM)Faint Brushfire Wrote: Both have their good and bad points, though... just off the top of my head:

PS3-
Good: Blueray, free Live, web browser, a couple of unique games, awesome graphics

360-

Wii-
Bad: Most games are minigames, Wi-Fi connection is limited and poor, poor graphics
wii doest have POOR graphics,its better than the ps2 graphics!
but compared to the 360 and ps3 its meh!
there is something bad for the 360,no wi-fi.
and the wii is fun for the family and friends,and sometimes alone.
believe me its so fun to play smash with friends.and zelda TP is awesome,and u play it alone.no more heroes the same!.
and if u wanna look at their looks! wii beats them easily.

now since u said no M rated games! u wont be able to play halo3,nor GOW2,nor ninja gaiden .....
maybe more than half the good games are M rated,so u wont have good games for ur 360(i donno about the ps3)
but the wii has good games and nothing is rated M (exept no more heroes)

so if u are able to play M games then get a 360 (or ps3) and if not get a wii.
and the best is getting 360 and wii. so u can be able to play cartoonish games and minigames on wii. and realastic,good graphics,games on ur 360.
Right now I really don't care too much about the Wii but thanks for the info. It's still either PS2, PS3 or 360 and PSP or Nintendo DSi. Smile
DS and 360. (and XBL)

Or maybe PS3 if you have quite a bit of money. It's got a lot of good games too. Should get some more soon.
OMG, everyone should wait untill late this year or next before you get a DSi!
DSi sucks

really really sucks
(Jan. 16, 2009  5:45 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: OMG, everyone should wait untill late this year or next before you get a DSi!

Whyy? Is there like problems with it right now?
(Jan. 16, 2009  10:11 PM)Aqua_24 Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2009  5:45 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: OMG, everyone should wait untill late this year or next before you get a DSi!

No, it just blows for the price.
ill be getting the dsi for all of its homebrew features Tongue_out gottta love SD slots and its dlc.
(Jan. 16, 2009  7:59 AM)pegasis Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2009  12:17 AM)Aqua_24 Wrote: The Wii is awesome and everything but then there's this problem: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrrvkPo7T...annel_page haha

thats just stuped!
there is something called wriststrap just to let u know.
if u use it nothing wrong will happen!
(Jan. 16, 2009  2:59 AM)Faint Brushfire Wrote: Both have their good and bad points, though... just off the top of my head:

PS3-

360-

Wii-
wii doest have POOR graphics,its better than the ps2 graphics! No they aren't. I compared my NFS Carbon on PS2 to Wii and the PS2 came out supirior.
but compared to the 360 and ps3 its meh! Indeed.
there is something bad for the 360,no wi-fi. XBOX Live ftw?
and the wii is fun for the family and friends,and sometimes alone. True, true.
believe me its so fun to play smash with friends.and zelda TP is awesome,and u play it alone.no more heroes the same!. Again true.
and if u wanna look at their looks! wii beats them easily. The Wii is a slanted tiny console, yet it still wins in looks. Wink However we're going for gaming, not asthetics.

now since u said no M rated games! u wont be able to play halo3,nor GOW2,nor ninja gaiden .....
maybe more than half the good games are M rated,so u wont have good games for ur 360(i donno about the ps3)
but the wii has good games and nothing is rated M (exept no more heroes)

so if u are able to play M games then get a 360 (or ps3) and if not get a wii.
and the best is getting 360 and wii. so u can be able to play cartoonish games and minigames on wii. and realastic,good graphics,games on ur 360.

Bolded are my replies.

(Jan. 16, 2009  1:37 PM)Aqua_24 Wrote: Right now I really don't care too much about the Wii but thanks for the info. It's still either PS2, PS3 or 360 and PSP or Nintendo DSi. Smile

PS2 is old. The DSi sucks, they got rid of the ability to play GBA games so you can... listen to music with an SD card? The camera is very bad and the whole "console" is overrated. The PSP is great fun, just don't brick it when you find out custom firmware.
(Jan. 16, 2009  10:12 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote:

oh i see, do you know what price it's at right now? (just curious)
(Jan. 16, 2009  10:41 PM)Aqua_24 Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2009  10:12 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote:

oh i see, do you know what price it's at right now? (just curious)
It's still 192 USD.
Your right that does seems a little high for a portable considering how much it sucks (what i've been hearing a lot). It's probably not worth it.

Can anyone help me out, how many Nintendo DS versions have been released? There's the original DS, DSi.........any others?