Buying a Gaming System

DS.
DS Slim and Lite.
DSi.

That's it isn't it, or am I wrong? Correct me if I am.
Um....the Lite?
omg stop arguing about video game systems you goddamn children
Rocky: I mentioned it in my post... =/
Bey Brad: Isn't that what this section of the forum is for, though?
(Jan. 17, 2009  12:09 AM)Faint Brushfire Wrote: Bey Brad: Isn't that what this section of the forum is for, though?

uh no?
Well, where else are we supposed to argue about Video Game systems other then Video Games? Tongue_out
(Jan. 17, 2009  12:10 AM)Faint Brushfire Wrote: Well, where else are we supposed to argue about Video Game systems other then Video Games? Tongue_out

how about

not arguing
How about debating over what Video Game system is better? It's much more logical to do as it involves logic.
(Jan. 17, 2009  12:13 AM)Faint Brushfire Wrote: How about debating over what Video Game system is better? It's much more logical to do as it involves logic.

IT DOESN'T MATTER AGHHHHHHHH

What the hell does it matter? OK so you think the PS3 is better, someone else thinks the 360 is better, someone else thinks the Wii is better and some carp moron probably thinks the Commodore 64 is the greatest games console ever, is there a chance in hell any of you are going to change your mind because someone presents a logical argument to you? No, because you're already so ingrained in your thinking and you'd have to be if the idea of arguing about which video game console is best seems like a good idea in the first place.

To the OP, look over lists of games and console features and decide which one you want. I'm sick of putting up with this console war carp here. This isn't the video game debate forum.
(Jan. 17, 2009  12:09 AM)Faint Brushfire Wrote: Rocky: I mentioned it in my post... =/

It was a late post. Uncertain

Also, has Aqua made a descision yet? It shouldn't be that hard. Confused
(Jan. 16, 2009  11:57 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: omg stop arguing about video game systems you goddamn children

We weren't arguing I just asked if anyone new the different versions of Nintendo DS and they answered my question.

@ Rocky: I'll probably buy the PS2 now (like how can you not the console and games are insanely cheap now). I'll buy a PS3 later and if the price doesn't drop I'll get a 360. And for portables, the PSP (it's a whole entertainment system XD ).
And hopefully I can get the Wii or/and DS as gifts. Smile
PS2 rules, by the way. Dirt cheap with a huge library of equally cheap games.
i still don't understand the console war carp

i don't hate the ps3; quite the contrary, i want decent games for it sooooooo bad. they just aren't coming Unhappy
(Jan. 17, 2009  12:38 AM)Artie Wrote: i still don't understand the console war carp

company x loves me like a friend
company y hates me and everyone else and wants to steal your money
Aqua: Sound like a pretty good descision to me. Grin
(Jan. 17, 2009  12:52 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2009  12:38 AM)Artie Wrote: i still don't understand the console war carp

company x loves me like a friend
company y hates me and everyone else and wants to steal your money

well i still hate nintendo

and they did steal my money
aqua, if you didn't already, click the metacritic i posted link on the first page, very useful advanced search ability

btw, where are you, whats a new ps2 cost?
I saw it for $88 @ Walmart but right now on average I see it @ around $120.
I wouldn't bother with a new one. There are so many decent ones going cheaper second hand. Uncertain Just my opinion though.
(Jan. 11, 2009  12:38 AM)Sam Wrote: buy a gamecube

Chief 2002 - Idea!

I think you're on to something.

But I'd get a PS2. Hell I'd still play mine if i wasn't too broke to get it fixed.
(Jan. 16, 2009  11:34 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2009  10:41 PM)Aqua_24 Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2009  10:12 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2009  10:11 PM)Aqua_24 Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2009  5:45 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: OMG, everyone should wait untill late this year or next before you get a DSi!

Whyy? Is there like problems with it right now?
No, it just blows for the price.

oh i see, do you know what price it's at right now? (just curious)
It's still 192 USD.

Wasn't the rumored US launch price for April like $179?
(Jan. 17, 2009  4:48 AM)NoMoreHeroes Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2009  11:34 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2009  10:41 PM)Aqua_24 Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2009  10:12 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2009  10:11 PM)Aqua_24 Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2009  5:45 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: OMG, everyone should wait untill late this year or next before you get a DSi!

Whyy? Is there like problems with it right now?
No, it just blows for the price.

oh i see, do you know what price it's at right now? (just curious)
It's still 192 USD.

Wasn't the rumored US launch price for April like $179?

I don't keep up with American nin10doh rumors. Pinching_eyes_2
And I wouldn't be surprised if it is $192. Because Americans will buy almost anything. >>
There not buying PS3s

< . >