[Buying]  Zeus (I live in the UK). Also asking a few questions so I don't make multiple threads

As the title says, I'm interested in buying Zeus, paypal only.

And as for the questions..
I've recently restarted messing around with beyblades (I used to play as a kid), and I don't have an appropriate stadium..
Will this http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/pa...883396.htm
be appropriate for messing around in on my own?
Also, when messing around with my old beyblades, a few of the weight disks shattered, and most of them don't look to be as good as they used to be (weird texture).
Anything I can do to strengthen them?
Regards.
(Oct. 23, 2010  7:35 AM)Thedarkone Wrote: As the title says, I'm interested in buying Zeus, paypal only.

I've recently restarted messing around with beyblades (I used to play as a kid), and I don't have an appropriate stadium..
Also, when messing around with my old beyblades, a few of the weight disks shattered, and most of them don't look to be as good as they used to be (weird texture).
Regards.

The Pegasis Thunderwhip is the worst stadium for beys. Attack types barely KO in here, and with only two, small pockets, it's easy to guess why. Defense types will dominate in here, and so will stamina types.
(Oct. 23, 2010  4:50 PM)The Grand Joker Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2010  7:35 AM)Thedarkone Wrote: As the title says, I'm interested in buying Zeus, paypal only.

Regards.

The Pegasis Thunderwhip is the worst stadium for beys. Attack types barely KO in here, and with only two, small pockets, it's easy to guess why. Defense types will dominate in here, and so will stamina types.

Thanks for clarifying, could you recommend a better alternative I could get for roughly the same price?
Well for roughly the same price, I'd say none. As a UKer I have hard experience with stadiums and all the Hasbro ones are just kind of stupid. The Vortex is ok, it's small meaning more contact with each other but still the walls are just as high (if not higher) so knock outs aren't an option. A decent stadium would be the Standard Stadium available at £23 from Ebay; this includes both balance and stamina stadium bottoms. The Balance part of it is much more sloped (again more contact) and has 3 knock out points which are at good sizes.

Back to price : The best one for Hasbro's sake, UK and price I would say but the Super Vortex Set, it's got two good Bey's at limited edition colours. If you customize the Pegasus and L Drago you could potentially have a top tier attack type, with the help of a metal face of course. This is for £25 at most major toy stores.

Lastly, if you don't want to spend £25 (which I would recommend) but the Lightning Force (LF) stadium. It's black, offers slightly more slopes, but still has the KO problem.

Hope this helped - it's down to opinions in the end!
Well If you could, get the L Drago stadium, its probally one of the best ones they made. But if you really want a good stadium for not as much as the attack stadium just import a standard stadium..