[Buying]  Where can I get Bey stuff in Toronto?

Hi,

I live in Toronto and I'm looking for Beyblade stuff for my son. The sort of stuff that ToysRUs, etc. doesn't carry. For example, a string launcher and some of the better stadiums.

I came across a Japanese web site, plamoya.com, which seems to have a good selection of Tomy-made products (those are high quality, right?) but the shipping cost on the stadiums is a bit high for my blood. Most of what I found on ebay seems to be cheap knockoffs.

Is there a store in Toronto that carries some of the less common products? Or is there a Canadian web site that I could go to, which would have lower shipping costs?

Thanks,
Mike M

PS Is playmoya a reliable site?

Maybe I can find you good deals on ebay, but what beys are you specifically looking for?
Thanks for the fast reply!

The main thing I'm looking for is a quality string launcher. I see lots of them on ebay but they don't strike me as being high quality.

I'm also interested in a good arena - I'm not sure which one. Probably something sturdy, with a deep bowl to accomodate attack beys would be good.
Maybe something like the Takara Tomy Beyblade Beystadium Version 2 (BB-10)
Look at the purchase consultant thread I posted a link to buy a Bb-32 which comes w 2 string launchers and a BB-10 stadium. For $20 which is 1/2 its normal price
This isn't 100% relevant, but I have to say that I'm jealous your son has a parent so interested in his hobby =), I salute you!

Takara Tomy, is generally considerd the better brand of Beyblade products. So finding an item on Ebay with their brand on is usually a safe bet. If you're worried about the string launcher breaking you could possibly also find a launcher grip suspension. It absorbs the shock when launching, to potentialy prolong the life of the launcher. Here's an example: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/330548169613?s...1438.l2649

Hope this helps ^^
I'm 33 and a beyblade dad too. I'm going to PM you some buying advice it's not so bad when you know 3 key words to look for Takara Tomy, Sonokong, Hasbro (ok Takara Tomy is 2 words in itself creating 4 words total.) You see those you should be good but I'll pm you the sellers I like.
Thanks for all the helpful info, everyone. I ended up ordering the BB-32 package that Coach recommended, along with the suspension that Olencia suggested. Shipping across the border to Canada was a lot more than 5.99, but the prices were low enough that I went with it.