[Buying]  Tornado Wyvern

I really want to buy Tornado Wyvern for a lot of reasons, and yet, due to it being released just a few months ago from its hasbro release, it is 80+ dollars EVERYWHERE it is impossible to find it for anything remotely close to its retail price, and buying the TT version isn't really an option since buying random boosters is risky and people can easily open, check stickers, reseal, and pretend like they didn't check.

Basically, I am asking 2 things.

1. If anyone here has Tornado Wyvern, Takara Tomy or Hasbro version and is willing to sell it for like 18 dollars or a little more with shipping, I would gladly like to buy it.

2. Is there any place to request or send in feedback for rerelease of previous waves to Hasbro?? Stores I go to still have pre-god beys like Unlock Unicorn and EVEN PRE DUAL LAYER BEYS it is nothing but frustrating that it is so difficult to find this bey considering it's owned by literally one of the main characters established from Season 1. Is there any hope that hasbro would release another run of it or is that unlikely?
Can You Wait for Two months, if you can I can get you the Indian release for 15$+ shiping

But It's just speculation for release date, maybe It will hit the market by October
(Aug. 12, 2018  10:29 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Can You Wait for Two months, if you can I can get you the Indian release for 15$+ shiping

But It's just speculation for release date, maybe It will hit the market by October

Yeah,I could do the same

Sent you a pm
(Aug. 12, 2018  3:49 AM)yukenta Wrote: I really want to buy Tornado Wyvern for a lot of reasons, and yet, due to it being released just a few months ago from its hasbro release, it is 80+ dollars EVERYWHERE it is impossible to find it for anything remotely close to its retail price, and buying the TT version isn't really an option since buying random boosters is risky and people can easily open, check stickers, reseal, and pretend like they didn't check.

Basically, I am asking 2 things.

1. If anyone here has Tornado Wyvern, Takara Tomy or Hasbro version and is willing to sell it for like 18 dollars or a little more with shipping, I would gladly like to buy it.

2. Is there any place to request or send in feedback for rerelease of previous waves to Hasbro?? Stores I go to still have pre-god beys like Unlock Unicorn and EVEN PRE DUAL LAYER BEYS it is nothing but frustrating that it is so difficult to find this bey considering it's owned by literally one of the main characters established from Season 1. Is there any hope that hasbro would release another run of it or is that unlikely?
Is it the beyblade with the free energy layer that spins alone when u launch it. If it is I have it but in a recolored version from hasbro.
Yes, I don't want the recolor though, I want the canon colors that Wakiya uses which can only be obtained through random booster 6 or through the hasbro release, both of which cease to exist
(Aug. 15, 2018  7:33 PM)yukenta Wrote: Yes, I don't want the recolor though, I want the canon colors that Wakiya uses which can only be obtained through random booster 6 or through the hasbro release, both of which cease to exist

Waiting till October is best currently. India gets those Random Boosters as Dual pack or Booster release
If youre okay with also getting a fafnir and string launcher, the Target exclusive dual threat pack has Wyvern in it. Id look into getting that if you have no luck!
No Pinching_eyes I really want the stock combo colors to match Wakiya's. I'm not looking into competitive, and just like to collect the beys owned by characters from the anime and manga. Plus I have the recolored layer from the god customize set.
(Aug. 23, 2018  5:51 AM)yukenta Wrote: No Pinching_eyes  I really want the stock combo colors to match Wakiya's. I'm not looking into competitive, and just like to collect the beys owned by characters from the anime and manga. Plus I have the recolored layer from the god customize set.

I have the entire stock combo from hasbros tornado wyvern but it is used, are you willing to trade or do you want to buy it?
I would be willing to buy it! I don't have much money as of right now though, how much would you be selling it for?
I hope it's alright if I bump this thread, I'm still looking to buy one Unhappy
I'm not sure if this'll be helpful given it's through ZenMarket, but here's the two cheapest TT ones from reliable sellers. One and two. If you're only looking for NIB, I'm afraid the cheapest you're likely to find for both Hasbro and TT is upwards of 80USD at this point. Unhappy

Sorry I couldn't be of more help. Had to shell out for my Tornado Wyvern as well, unfortunately.
(Oct. 12, 2018  3:14 AM)yukenta Wrote: I hope it's alright if I bump this thread, I'm still looking to buy one Unhappy

sorry I didn't replied to your PM. Evolution was expected to b released in October only,but it turns out that stocks have been returned, so better hope for november