[Buying]  Takara Tomy BB10 stadium MFB

(Mar. 22, 2020  3:04 AM)Ryuga12345678 Wrote: Only reasonable prices please.
150 dollars.
I am selling a BB-10 Attack Type Stadium Blue-Silver Big Bang Pegasis Ver. Limited Edition (Takara Tomy; brand new mint condition) for 175 USD. Smile Check out my selling thread if you are interested: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Selling...pid1578404
Pre-owned mint condition is only 99$ on eBay. Check there first. I got an official b-09 stadium for 50 brand new Tomy brand. I know we all want to get a lot if we sell, but help this blader out!!
(Mar. 24, 2020  12:44 PM)Dredd Edge Wrote: Pre-owned mint condition is only 99$ on eBay. Check there first. I got an official b-09 stadium for 50 brand new Tomy brand. I know we all want to get a lot if we sell, but help this blader out!!

Wouldn't trust those 50 USD ones. A friend got scammed by one of those sellers and got a bent, fake stadium. I do have a BB10 to sell for 170 USD though, so just puting that out there to the OP.
(Mar. 24, 2020  7:23 PM)Lord Aditya Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2020  12:44 PM)Dredd Edge Wrote: Pre-owned mint condition is only 99$ on eBay. Check there first. I got an official b-09 stadium for 50 brand new Tomy brand. I know we all want to get a lot if we sell, but help this blader out!!

Wouldn't trust those 50 USD ones. A friend got scammed by one of those sellers and got a bent, fake stadium. I do have a BB10 to sell for 170 USD though, so just puting that out there to the OP.

Damn these bb10s are selling for crazy prices nowadays. How much were they during their initial release?
(Mar. 26, 2020  5:18 PM)Ryuga12345678 Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2020  7:23 PM)Lord Aditya Wrote: Wouldn't trust those 50 USD ones. A friend got scammed by one of those sellers and got a bent, fake stadium. I do have a BB10 to sell for 170 USD though, so just puting that out there to the OP.

Damn these bb10s are selling for crazy prices nowadays. How much were they during their initial release?

Doesn't Matter! They're out of production now, big and therefore expensive to ship, and not all that common. They were probably around 1620 yen at launch. But now? Expect to pay tons more.
Bump! Looking for used bb10 stadiums as well if possible. The cheaper the better
I have a BB10 stadium (mint condition) exclusive to the Galaxy Pegasus DX set I purchased from eBay for 80 bucks via 2015.
As of right now, I am keeping it but if I are to sell it, I would give it for 200 - 300 bucks for the stadium. Though they are impossible to find these them these days since they are out of production 10 years ago, they are harder to find. 😊