[Buying]  Looking to get into competitive Beyblading

I bought some Hasbro blades for me and my son to have something to bond over and he really enjoys it.  Now he wants to start tying out some Tamar Tomy blades to take his new hobby a little further. So I’m looking for some of the more competitive blades from Takara Tomy. If anyone has any for sale please get back to me.
What is his favorite type of beyblade? Attack, Stamina, Defense, Balance, or (I know it’s not an official type, but I count it anyway) Spin Steal?
(Apr. 02, 2020  10:18 PM)Orbit Wrote: What is his favorite type of beyblade? Attack, Stamina, Defense, Balance, or (I know it’s not an official type, but I count it anyway) Spin Steal?

Spin Steals are Rubber or slightly notched Stamina types.

(Apr. 02, 2020  10:21 PM)Dacatman Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2020  10:18 PM)Orbit Wrote: What is his favorite type of beyblade? Attack, Stamina, Defense, Balance, or (I know it’s not an official type, but I count it anyway) Spin Steal?

Spin Steals are Rubber or slightly notched Stamina types.

Usually rubber.
Also, If you wanna buy beyblades, the best place to go is eBay or Amazon, they usually have the best prices. At this time with coronavirus going around, I recommend buying from amazon. I just don’t trust eBay enough.
(Apr. 02, 2020  10:23 PM)Orbit Wrote: Also, If you wanna buy beyblades,  the best place to go is eBay or Amazon, they usually have the best prices. At this time with coronavirus going around, I recommend buying from amazon. I just don’t trust eBay enough.

I only trust Amazon anyways, to many lead filled death Beys on eBay.
Yeah but there is a huge difference between a regular stamina type and a spin stealer. I like to differentiate them.
i have a winning valkrye and a crusher deathsyther if you want either
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Selling...pid1583545
and if you want you can always pm me and i can give you something else
Super Hyperion
Cho Z Spriggan
Geist Fafnir
Big Bang and Regalia Genesis
Prime and Big Bang Apocalpes
Zwei Longinus
Master Diabolos
Imperial Dragon
Try Picking Up A Deep Chaos For Bearing Driver
Try to pick up some LR Beylaunchers( Comes With Master Diabolos, Cho Z Achilles. Or you can try to buy them) (Id say buy either the red or gold)
Pick Up The Sparking BeyLauncher( The sparks won’t damage you or you son so don’t worry!)
Launcher Grips
Beylogger(Option, Probably Don’t Buy)
Weight Damper Fir Heavy Blades (Optional)
Try picking up a TT stadium. And if your son do battles with 3 or more blades, try picking up the large stadium
Union Diabolos( Comes With Metal Weight Chip for Sparking Blades)
King Helios( later might be used for combos) Driver isn’t really the best.
That’s all I can think off my head
(Apr. 02, 2020  10:39 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Super Hyperion
Cho Z Spriggan
Geist Fafnir
Zwei Longinus
Master Diabolos
Imperial Dragon
Try to pick up some LR Beylaunchers( Comes With Master Diabolos, Cho Z Achilles. Or you can try to buy them) (Id say buy either the red or gold)
Pick Up The Sparking BeyLauncher( The sparks won’t damage you or you son so don’t worry!)
Launcher Grips
Try picking up a TT stadium. And if your son do battles with 3 or more blades, try picking up the large stadium
judgement joker if you want all out attack
Yeah forgot that.

One more thing, don’t buy the hasbro gt blades for competive. Especially slash Valkyrie/sword valtryek. None of the blades are competive, and their teeth are bad. Especially sword valtryek. It’s a downgrade to wonder and turbo valtryek. That thing bursts like it’s a single layer.

He likes the attack blades the most.

(Apr. 02, 2020  10:48 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Yeah forgot that.

One more thing, don’t buy the hasbro gt blades for competive. Especially slash Valkyrie/sword valtryek. None of the blades are competive, and their teeth are bad. Especially sword valtryek. It’s a downgrade to wonder and turbo valtryek. That thing bursts like it’s a single layer.

Ew. And I was looking at the master diabolos as something to get for the launcher.
dude pm me so i can show you my attack types that i am willing to sell or give depending on the situation
Judgment joker, or Zwei Longinus are good attack types. The new Super Hyperion seems good, but hasn’t been tested much yet. It seems to be better than the others, so I recommend it.
(Apr. 03, 2020  2:05 AM)Orbit Wrote: Judgment joker, or Zwei Longinus are good attack types. The new Super Hyperion seems good, but hasn’t been tested much yet. It seems to be better than the others, so I recommend it.

Definitely, plus the Xceed driver is crazy!
(Apr. 02, 2020  10:39 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Super Hyperion
Cho Z Spriggan
Geist Fafnir
Zwei Longinus
Master Diabolos
Imperial Dragon
Launcher Grips

Bruh where's my GT triple booster? Absolute most buy: Lord Spriggan, Blitz, Octa, Orbit Metal, 00, Wall are all at least high tier parts. You can literally make a competitive deck out of this alone(although I wouldn't recommend going to a tournament with it anyway).
Wasn’t really thinking too deep. Was naming off my head

there are also stationary attack, K.O defense types and Tornado Stalling types
If you want competitive beys look for Super Hyperion, Rage Longinus, and Mirage Fafnir. Super Hyperion has one of the best drivers Xceed and super is a really hard hitter. Rage Longinus does some crazy attacks and Destroy’ is really good. Mirage is a beast at spin steal and has one of the best if not the second best stock’s we’ve ever seen. I would tell you’re son to have patience as Superking has yet to finish.
(Apr. 03, 2020  12:54 AM)CrisisCrusher07 Wrote:

He likes the attack blades the most.

(Apr. 02, 2020  10:48 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Yeah forgot that.

Ew. And I was looking at the master diabolos as something to get for the launcher.

Yes! Hasbro GT has THE worst drivers! They changed the drivers to hypersphere ones.... and removed all of the gimmicks!
(Oct. 18, 2020  3:05 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2020  12:54 AM)CrisisCrusher07 Wrote: He likes the attack blades the most.

Yes! Hasbro GT has THE worst drivers! They changed the drivers to hypersphere ones.... and removed all of the gimmicks!

But they will fix it, they will bring back the gimmick in the discs, and also for the jolt driver
(the jolt-s is not jagged shape, making it a shorter xtreme) I reccomend Buying Cho-z Valtryek (is not released yet, bur maybe in december)
you can buy turbo valtryek (the difference is in the combo and it does not have metal on the layer but we still dont know if cho-z valtryek will have metal tho)
(Oct. 18, 2020  3:11 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2020  3:05 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Yes! Hasbro GT has THE worst drivers! They changed the drivers to hypersphere ones.... and removed all of the gimmicks!

But they will fix it, they will bring back the gimmick in the discs, and also for the jolt driver
(the jolt-s is not jagged shape, making it a shorter xtreme) I reccomend Buying Cho-z Valtryek (is not released yet, bur maybe in december)
you can buy turbo valtryek (the difference is in the combo and it does not have metal on the layer but we still dont know if cho-z valtryek will have metal tho)

I forgot. They will realese surge in January?
(Oct. 18, 2020  3:12 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2020  3:11 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: But they will fix it, they will bring back the gimmick in the discs, and also for the jolt driver

I forgot. They will realese surge in January?

Probably not but the beys always release before
Remeber air kinght K5 (the first hypersphere released) it released way before beyblade burst rise
(Oct. 18, 2020  3:15 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2020  3:12 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: I forgot. They will realese surge in January?

Probably not but the beys always release before
Remeber air kinght K5 (the first hypersphere released) it released way before beyblade burst rise

No, never heard of air knight k5.
(Oct. 18, 2020  3:17 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2020  3:15 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Probably not but the beys always release before

No, never heard of air knight k5.

air knight K5 8´ valor, really light, but really good at LAD
here is the vid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyVCM30U...nel=zankye