[Buying]  Looking for some rare Metal Fight beyblades and willing to pay

Hi, I am looking to buy the following beyblades:

Storm Pegasus 90RF - Stardust Ver.
Gold Storm Pegasus 100HF - Some call it the Storm Pegasis inferno ver: It's here in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHGgDZg4_Ig
Note: For the gold and red storm pegasus inferno ver, I am not looking for the burst beyblade, but the original mfb beyblade.

If anyone has any of these and is willing to sell them, let me know. I'm sure we can work out a deal. You can also contact me through my instagram, @aryam_chhazal
Still looking for them guys. PM me and we can work out a deal
Bump! Now also looking for the Meteor Fire Beystadium and the Dragon's Den Stadium. I'm also now looking for the Mystic Zone 2 pack by Hasbro. If anyone has the recolored Vulcan Heroseus included in that pack, that works too. PM me and we can work out a deal.
Bump! Now also looking for the Meteor Shower Attack 2-pack by Hasbro. If anybody has only the black recolored Meteo L Drago included in that pack, that works too. Reply here or PM me and we can work out a deal. Also still looking for the other Beyblades.
Bump! I just got a Golden Diablo Nemesis so I don't need that anymore. Still looking for everything else though. Note: For the Blitz Unicorno Blue Horn Ver., I only want the fusion/metal wheel and the clear wheel/energy ring. I don't want the exclusive face bolt, and there is no spin-track or performance tip that comes with it. As always, reply here or pm me if you got a deal.

Bump! I'm also now looking for a Hasbro Metal Masters Rev Up Launcher, preferably two but I'll take any number. Thanks.
(Oct. 23, 2019  4:48 AM)achhazal Wrote: Hi, I am looking to buy the following beyblades:

Diablo Nemesis Dragren Ver.
Diablo Nemesis Gold Ver.
Hyperblades Diablo Nemesis
Hyper Blades Spark FX L-Drago Destructor
WBBA Blitz Unicorno/Striker Blue Horn Ver
Jade Jupiter(under 100 dollars)
Duo Uranus 230WD Takara Tomy OR Ultimate DX Set

If anyone has any of these and is willing to sell them, let me know. I'm sure we can work out a deal. You can also contact me through my instagram, @aryam_chhazal

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Jade-jupiter-be...SwEC9dvfK4
heres one.
(Nov. 18, 2019  7:03 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2019  4:48 AM)achhazal Wrote: Hi, I am looking to buy the following beyblades:

Diablo Nemesis Gold Ver.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Jade-jupiter-be...SwEC9dvfK4
heres one.

Thanks!

Diablo Nemesis Gold Ver.

Bump! By the way, I can do both PayPal and cash app, either works. I'd really like that blitz unicorno blue horn if anyone has it.
How much would you be willing to pay for Hyperblade Diablo and L-Drago? I have both
Hi, I'm looking to buy the following Beyblades.

Hasbro L Drago Destructor Spark FX; Note: For this Beyblade, there are two types: One was released in the Hyperstrike Battle Set, the other was released in its own starter-pack. I am looking for the one in the starter pack. Here's a pic: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/SFBABZS1xmw/hqdefault.jpg -I don't need the box, or even a launcher, just the Beyblade. If anyone has the box, however, I can take that tooSmile Any condition is fine.

Black Meteo L Drago: This was in the Meteor Shower Attack 2pack released with Twisted Befall. I don't need the whole set, just the Beyblade, but if anyone still has the whole set, please still let me know. If anyone has the Meteo L Drago Dark Flare Ver, that works as well. Again, any condition is fine.

Rev Up Launcher: I'd prefer the blue Metal Fusion Launcher, any condition is fine, as long as it works.

Any Metal Masters Beystadium: Scratches are fine, but still needs to be in working condition.
Bump! Still looking for everything there guys.
Bump! Purchased Duo Uranus, Jade Jupiter, and Blue Horn Blitz Striker. Here is the list of what I'm looking for on this thread:

Blue Vulcan Horoseus from the Mystic Zone 2pack

Dragon's Den Beystadium

Meteor Fire Beystadium

I am also looking for other beyblades, which can be found on my other buying thread, https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Buying-...ing-to-pay
(Nov. 29, 2019  9:25 AM)achhazal Wrote: Hi, I'm looking to buy the following Beyblades.

Hasbro L Drago Destructor Spark FX; Note: For this Beyblade, there are two types: One was released in the Hyperstrike Battle Set, the other was released in its own starter-pack. I am looking for the one in the starter pack. Here's a pic: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/SFBABZS1xmw/hqdefault.jpg -I don't need the box, or even a launcher, just the Beyblade. If anyone has the box, however, I can take that tooSmile Any condition is fine.

Black Meteo L Drago: This was in the Meteor Shower Attack 2pack released with Twisted Befall. I don't need the whole set, just the Beyblade, but if anyone still has the whole set, please still let me know. If anyone has the Meteo L Drago Dark Flare Ver, that works as well. Again, any condition is fine.

Rev Up Launcher: I'd prefer the blue Metal Fusion Launcher, any condition is fine, as long as it works.

Any Metal Masters Beystadium: Scratches are fine, but still needs to be in working condition.

Bump! I just bought the Black Meteo L Drago and the Blue Metal Fusion Rev Up Launcher. Still looking for everything else though.
Bump! I just purchased the blue Vulcan Horoseus. Still looking for everything else though
achhazal you don't need two separate threads for trying to purchase different groups of MFB parts. Please indicate which thread you'd prefer to stick with, and I'll move the posts from the other one into it.
(Dec. 23, 2019  5:10 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: achhazal you don't need two separate threads for trying to purchase different groups of MFB parts. Please indicate which thread you'd prefer to stick with, and I'll move the posts from the other one into it.

Sorry, I didn't know. Please move these posts into my other thread.
Move complete. Good luck finding those beys!
Bump! Just made a few purchases, the beyblades I'm looking for now are above.
Bump! Just updated the beyblades I'm looking for.
Bump! Just bought the L Drago Destructor Spark FX. Looking for the beyblades above now.
Bump! Just updated the beyblades I was looking for Smile
Bump! Just bought inferno byxis, so I don't need that one anymore. Still looking for everything else though.

Hades Kerbecs Red Inferno Ver.
Gold Storm Pegasus 100HF - Some call it the Storm Pegasis inferno ver: It's here in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHGgDZg4_Ig
Note: For the gold and red storm pegasus inferno ver, I am not looking for the burst beyblade, but the original mfb beyblade.

Bump! Just got Diablo Nemesis Dragren Version. Still looking for everything else though.

Hades Kerbecs Red Inferno Ver.

Bump! Just got Hades Kerbecs Red Inferno so I don't need that anymore. Still looking for those two limited edition Storm Pegasus though. Dm me and we can work out a deal