[Buying]  LOOKING TO BUY HASBRO BEYBLADES IMMEDIATELY

H! Everyone

Looking for the following beyblades NIB, mint, or used. (PAYPAL PAYMENT IMMEDIATELY) (REASONABLE PRICES)

1. HASBRO DRACIEL G
2. HASBRO DRANZER G
3. HASBRO KNIGHT DRIGER
4. VENUSIAN G or venus (TAKARA and hasbro both)
5. DRIGER G (HASBRO)
6. ORTHROS G
7. OCEAN WRATH

looking for stock colours for takara.
(Oct. 15, 2020  10:50 PM)EmphaticYogi Wrote: H! Everyone

Looking for the following beyblades NIB, mint, or used. (PAYPAL PAYMENT IMMEDIATELY) (REASONABLE PRICES)

1. HASBRO DRACIEL G
2. HASBRO DRANZER G
3. HASBRO KNIGHT DRIGER
5. DRIGER G (HASBRO)
6. ORTHROS G
7. OCEAN WRATH

I have a draicel g
I would help you but those sound like metal and plastic gen beys. And I don’t have plastic and metal gen beys because I think plastic gen and metal gen is dumb. No offense to anyone who thinks otherwise.
Are you looking for original colors or recolors for Hasbro? And btw, Hasbro never released Knight Driger
(Oct. 16, 2020  1:42 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: GO TO TARGET OR AMAZON AND BUY ONE!!!

He lives in India, look at his user profile. How many Target stores are in India? How much is it to ship those Hasbro beys (which may not be readily available on Amazon) to India?

You should do a little more research about people and their specific circumstances before you post.
I've got a used Dranzer G, along with a bunch of other old hasbro plastic gen stuff. I've never shipped out of the US before without using ebay, so that might be an issue. But, send me a PM if you'd be interested in taking a look.
Not looking for common beys i have been able to find only DRIGER G , DRAGOON G , DRANZER G STILL NEED OTHERS

(Oct. 15, 2020  11:08 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2020  10:50 PM)EmphaticYogi Wrote: H! Everyone

1. HASBRO DRACIEL G
2. HASBRO DRANZER G
3. HASBRO KNIGHT DRIGER
5. DRIGER G (HASBRO)
6. ORTHROS G
7. OCEAN WRATH

I have a draicel g

Pm sent

(Oct. 16, 2020  4:21 PM)Crashmk1 Wrote: I've got a used Dranzer G, along with a bunch of other old hasbro plastic gen stuff. I've never shipped out of the US before without using ebay, so that might be an issue. But, send me a PM if you'd be interested in taking a look.

Pm sent
(Oct. 16, 2020  1:42 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: GO TO TARGET OR AMAZON AND BUY ONE!!!

How is this a helpful or necessary comment? Please, if you are not going to contribute something to a thread, don’t post. This type of reply is against the community rules. Below is a link to the community guidelines, if you need a refresher:

https://worldbeyblade.org/Announcement-C...-MUST-READ