[Buying]  LF: (B-00) Orichalcum-Outer-Octa

Hi, I'm looking for Orichalcum (NOT Shadow Orichalcum) please contact me if you have one and are willing to sell for a reasonable price. Thanks!
Don’t have one but I wish you luck man. That release is probably 400 dollars brand new, so hope you’re ready
Jeez! I sure hope there's something out there willing to sell one for less than 100 bucks! Although that's doubtful Unhappy
Good luck. Probably the most rare beyblade out of Amaterios, Baldur, and Orichalcum. So probably the most expensive one too.
Haha. Long journey ahead mate. Hope you find it. It's really rare to find it at a reasonable price. It's  such a good beyblade but so less in quantity, TT just knows how to hit our wallets hard.
(Aug. 27, 2018  5:36 AM)ptf606 Wrote: Good luck. Probably the most rare beyblade out of Amaterios, Baldur, and Orichalcum. So probably the most expensive one too.

What about That Red Fire Version of legend Spriggan?
(Aug. 27, 2018  5:16 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: What about That Red Fire Version of legend Spriggan

Whoa! I’ve only seen one of those for sale on ZenMarket and it was a ridiculous amount of money. I can’t remember how much but maybe $400-500...It’s not there now so someone may have paid that price for it. 
(Aug. 27, 2018  5:16 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2018  5:36 AM)ptf606 Wrote: Good luck. Probably the most rare beyblade out of Amaterios, Baldur, and Orichalcum. So probably the most expensive one too.

That’s a thing?
(Aug. 27, 2018  5:16 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: What about That Red Fire Version of legend Spriggan?

Was that one of the beyblades in the get battle thing? I've never heard of it.
(Aug. 27, 2018  5:16 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:

Crazy Aries said the most rare bey was flame axe version spriggan requiem and someone in Taiwan bought 4!!
Also let’s get back to topic,
(Aug. 28, 2018  10:54 AM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2018  5:16 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: What about That Red Fire Version of legend Spriggan?

Crazy Aries said the most rare bey was flame axe version spriggan requiem and someone in Taiwan bought 4!!

That was Flame Axe Version of Legend Spriggan. And yeah Back To topic
(Aug. 28, 2018  11:05 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2018  10:54 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Crazy Aries said the most rare bey was flame axe version spriggan requiem and someone in Taiwan bought 4!!

That was Flame Axe Version of Legend Spriggan. And yeah Back To topic

Oh,okay,
(Aug. 27, 2018  5:10 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Haha. Long journey ahead mate. Hope you find it. It's really rare to find it at a reasonable price. It's  such a good beyblade but so less in quantity, TT just knows how to hit our wallets hard.

I've collected every single god layer system beyblade except for: Maximum Garuda, Strike God Valkirie, and Orichalcum. Although, I do have the Hasbro version; Garuda G3. I just need a Strike God Chip. So basically I'm only missing Orichalcum. (already have shadow version)