[Buying]  Kei's Beyblade Shop

how much exactly would u be asking or atleast a range for the mars red grip?
(Sep. 26, 2009  8:28 PM)Kei Wrote: Launcher Grip MARS RED Ver. (WBBA Limited) - PM Offer

You give him the range. Read the OP.
I'm interested in it too, PM sent!
Interested in the Flame Byxis, PM'ed. Smile
how much will you sell the ed145 spin track for?
Are you willing to trade Storm Capricorn M145Q?
^trollface.

should i just ban this guy now or what ? >>
(Sep. 24, 2011  2:08 PM)blah Wrote: ^trollface.

should i just ban this guy now or what ? >>

The pleasure's all your's. XD Anyway, for those of you that are wondering about what he is selling, please read the original first post before you do anything, before you get warned or banned from the WBO, please. If what you are looking for in the original post is not there, send him a PM (private message) or go to a different thread to see if other people are selling your wanted item, and it's not like Kei's shop is the only one on the WBO who sells, because there are people like AkirasDaddy, a guaranteed great seller from Japan, or dimsum2 for instance.
how much for dragoon storm??? or any other dragoons
(Oct. 02, 2011  10:23 PM)beyblade514 Wrote: how much for dragoon storm??? or any other dragoons

PM him offers. God, it's not that hard to read the whole OP.
sorry im new
(Oct. 02, 2011  10:27 PM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2011  10:23 PM)beyblade514 Wrote: how much for dragoon storm??? or any other dragoons

To be honest, you didn't read the OP either. Read bold text:

(Sep. 26, 2009  8:28 PM)Kei Wrote: No longer included: Zeus, Gigars, Wide Defense, Tiger Defense, Upper Dragoon, MG WD, Capricorne Strike G, Blizzard Orthrus, Dragoon S, Gaia Dragoon G.
(Oct. 02, 2011  11:40 PM)Futomos Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2011  10:27 PM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote:

To be honest, you didn't read the OP either. Read bold text:

(Sep. 26, 2009  8:28 PM)Kei Wrote: No longer included: Zeus, Gigars, Wide Defense, Tiger Defense, Upper Dragoon, MG WD, Capricorne Strike G, Blizzard Orthrus, Dragoon S, Gaia Dragoon G.
...Oh.

That should teach me to read more thoroughly.
i said sorry god
in your plastics lot, do you have a 10 heavy piece?
(Sep. 24, 2011  7:43 AM)beyblader504458 Wrote: Are you willing to trade Storm Capricorn M145Q?

PM FOR OFFER. its in plain english. read it. Mystery Solved
I see that grip attacker attack ring, how abouts we talk
alot of beyblades wow.
Cool story bro, don't tell it again. Stop necroing old threads already, Kei hasn't updated this in a while now.
so you have no hms beyblades?
(Feb. 02, 2012  4:10 AM)beydoc123450 Wrote: so you have no hms beyblades?

None for sale right now, sorry.
I would like to ask if there is a complete Dragoon V and blue Dranzer F in your plastics lot.
(Feb. 05, 2012  5:13 AM)Kenshin Wrote: I would like to ask if there is a complete Dragoon V and blue Dranzer F in your plastics lot.

There is a complete Dragoon V and Dranzer F (Red), I believe ... but one of the "wings" on Flame Wing (Dranzer F's AR) is unfortunately chipped/broken (as I mentioned in the OP).
May I ask what colour of Dranzer MF you are looking for?
Added to my "Selling" list:
Fusion Hades AD145SWD - PM Offer
Cloud Gemios T125SF - PM Offer

Both are mint.

Added to my "Buying/Trading for" list:
Manta Diver
Slash Riger MS (Dark Blue)

(Feb. 11, 2012  11:02 AM)foxy Wrote: May I ask what colour of Dranzer MF you are looking for?

Doesn't matter. I'd be happy with any colour, haha. Unfortunately however, I do not have the money to spend on one right now. I would be willing to trade, though (including things that are not listed here as for sale), if there is anything you're looking for.
I will be receiving a Blue Dranzer MF from JR_Tiger in a few days, that I'm willing to Trade. If your interested
PM me. Wink

EDIT : I also have a Slash Riger MS (Dark Blue) that I'm willing to Trade.