[Buying]  Kei's Beyblade Shop

me because i mostly like the metal series and im still waiting for him to reply
OP has been updated with the following items:

I would prefer to sell these, but I'm also willing to organize a trade for some of the items listed in my "Trading For" list:

Additionally, if you have any rare/interesting/useful HMS you'd be willing to trade that aren't listed here, let me know what you have and I will consider them.
Do you have a Begirados Face, Begirados Sticker Sheet, and a Red Thief for sale? Please PM me and check out the link in my sig.
(Jul. 05, 2013  4:36 PM)BahamdiaGoreim Wrote: Do you have a Begirados Face, Begirados Sticker Sheet, and a Red Thief for sale? Please PM me and check out the link in my sig.

I do not, sorry!
(Jul. 06, 2013  3:04 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2013  4:36 PM)BahamdiaGoreim Wrote: Do you have a Begirados Face, Begirados Sticker Sheet, and a Red Thief for sale? Please PM me and check out the link in my sig.

I do not, sorry!

Okay, thanks!
do you have a L drago destroy F:S tip for sale? and if so, how much?
Hey Kei how much would you be selling the Duo metal wheel? and i can buy it on the 25 at JesseObre's birthday tournament if your attending (witch I think yo are)
(Aug. 14, 2013  7:45 AM)MasamuneStriker Wrote: do you have a L drago destroy FConfused tip for sale? and if so, how much?

I do not, sorry!

(Aug. 14, 2013  6:25 PM)Wally.web Wrote: Hey Kei how much would you be selling the Duo metal wheel? and i can buy it on the 25 at JesseObre's birthday tournament if your attending (witch I think yo are)

Duo is listed under my "Buying / Trading For" list, so I'm looking for one, not selling one.
oh OK thanks anyway though
Willing to buy Gravity Destroyer if possible. Please inform me in private message. Looking for price range $1-$15
Got your package today. Everything was perfect. Thanks Kei, it´s really a pleasure to deal with you! Smile
Could I Buy A Hell Herculeo 100XF Please? PM Me.
Sorry to double post but anyways, how much money will you be willing to give for a clear BD145? Also no, I don't want a Hell Herculeo anymore. Smile
(Feb. 09, 2014  10:12 PM)MidnightLWBO Wrote: Sorry to double post but anyways, how much money will you be willing to give for a clear BD145? Also no, I don't want a Hell Herculeo anymore. Smile

Bring it to whenever we have the next tournament and we can discuss it. Smile
Added the following to my buying list:
  • L Drago Destructor (Dragon Emperor Life Destructor 2-Pack Red/Silver Version)
  • B-156 Proto Nemesis (Silver, Hasbro Version)
  • B-142 Blitz
  • B-150 Scythe

Looking for these brand new, unused or near mint condition.
(Jun. 01, 2014  6:23 PM)Kei Wrote: Added the following to my buying list:
  • B-142 Blitz

This is Hasbro's Blitz, correct?

Anyways, I have one that I'd be willing to sell to you for around $5, or so. I wouldn't call it mint, nor too shiny, though.

I'd either send you photos, or update you on the conditions of it at our next tournament.
(Jun. 03, 2014  12:54 AM)MidnightGFX Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2014  6:23 PM)Kei Wrote: Added the following to my buying list:
  • B-142 Blitz

This is Hasbro's Blitz, correct?

Anyways, I have one that I'd be willing to sell to you for around $5, or so. I wouldn't call it mint, nor too shiny, though.

I'd either send you photos, or update you on the conditions of it at our next tournament.

Yup. Bring it to the next Toronto tournament and I'll take a look.
May end up buying that Pisces DF145BS, as I'd want to look into to the wheel for Limited.

On another note, I saw that you wanted a Scythe wheel: I myself wouldn't want to give up my AA2, although before High Park Throwdown 6, I saw that yoshikid2414 owed a Scythe, not being in the best of conditions, though to my surprise, it was an AA2. Maybe you can work something out with him next Sunday.
(Aug. 02, 2014  11:22 PM)~Midnight~ Wrote: May end up buying that Pisces DF145BS, as I'd want to look into to the wheel for Limited.

On another note, I saw that you wanted a Scythe wheel: I myself wouldn't want to give up my AA2, although before High Park Throwdown 6, I saw that yoshikid2414 owed a Scythe, not being in the best of conditions, though to my surprise, it was an AA2. Maybe you can work something out with him next Sunday.

Let me know if you want me to bring it to the next tournament.

Thanks! I'll ask him about it.

I also just added some stuff to my "Buying/Trading For" list: Dranzer MF (Black) and Zeus.
I have a duo for trade!
(Sep. 26, 2009  8:28 PM)Kei Wrote: Buying / Trading For:
  • B-150 Scythe

I have a TT Scythe (without PC frame) for trade
(Jan. 03, 2015  11:12 AM)Dʀᴀɢᴏɴ Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2009  8:28 PM)Kei Wrote: Buying / Trading For:
  • B-150 Scythe

I have a TT Scythe (without PC frame) for trade

"B-150" is a product code only used by Hasbro. TAKARA-TOMY Metal Fight Beyblades all have product codes starting with "BB", not "B".
Added the following to my buying list:
  • Wyvang

Must be brand new or near mint. Please PM me if you have one!