[Buying]  Does anyone know where I can get a Master Diablos in Pikesville for under $20?

(Jan. 21, 2021  5:45 AM)GhostFox Wrote: The subject says it all

Really, I don't know... Sorry \_('-' )_|
Unreasonable. And you didn't indicate what state or country Pikesville is in.
Can you not just buy one online from Four Gaming or Malloftoys? It would be much easier to buy from them then to find one locally.
https://www.googleadservices.com/pagead/...IxBf&adurl=
Under 10 with launcher so pretty cheap? \_('-' )_|
(Feb. 14, 2021  3:25 PM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote: https://www.googleadservices.com/pagead/...IxBf&adurl=

This is a fake listing. Please don’t recommend people fake beyblades. You should be finding a listing that’s in his price range. If you can’t, I wouldn’t post here at all or tell him that he can’t get it for that price point.
(Feb. 14, 2021  3:34 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2021  3:25 PM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote: https://www.googleadservices.com/pagead/...IxBf&adurl=

This is a fake listing. Please don’t recommend people fake beyblades. You should be finding a listing that’s in his price range. If you can’t, I wouldn’t post here at all or tell him that he can’t get it for that price point.

Its not fake? I don’t know what you mean. eBay doesn’t sell fake items, and if they do than there item will be deleted. You should know that.
(Feb. 14, 2021  5:50 PM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2021  3:34 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: This is a fake listing. Please don’t recommend people fake beyblades. You should be finding a listing that’s in his price range. If you can’t, I wouldn’t post here at all or tell him that he can’t get it for that price point.

Its not fake? I don’t know what you mean

The Beyblade product is fake. Any Beyblade product that doesn’t have the Takara Tomy or Hasbro logo on it’s original packaging is fake.
(Feb. 14, 2021  3:34 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: This is a fake listing. Please don’t recommend people fake beyblades. You should be finding a listing that’s in his price range. If you can’t, I wouldn’t post here at all or tell him that he can’t get it for that price point.

No, it most certainly is. Looking at the title with Takara Tomy not being mentioned, and the fact that the pictures show that it is Flame brand prove that it is fake. Only Hasbro and Takara Tomy are officially licensed to make beyblades, and Young Toys technically as well. All other brands are fake.
(Feb. 14, 2021  5:53 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:

The Beyblade product is fake. Any Beyblade product that doesn’t have the Takara Tomy or Hasbro logo on it’s original packaging is fake.

Oh but it’s the same thing?
(Feb. 14, 2021  5:53 PM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2021  5:53 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: The Beyblade product is fake. Any Beyblade product that doesn’t have the Takara Tomy or Hasbro logo on it’s original packaging is fake.

Oh but it’s the same?

Nope. Fakes break easily, can’t be used in tournaments, and contain lead. Lead can cause lead poisoning, and because of that, buying and using one of these can endanger you and your entire family. Never buy a fake Beyblade just because of that.
I think 20 $ for Master Diabolos is fake or heavy used
(Feb. 14, 2021  6:19 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2021  5:53 PM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote: Oh but it’s the same?

Nope. Fakes break easily, can’t be used in tournaments, and contain lead. Lead can cause lead poisoning, and because of that, buying and using one of these can endanger you and your entire family. Never buy a fake Beyblade just because of that.

Oh sorry I didn’t know
(Feb. 14, 2021  9:09 PM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2021  6:19 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Nope. Fakes break easily, can’t be used in tournaments, and contain lead. Lead can cause lead poisoning, and because of that, buying and using one of these can endanger you and your entire family. Never buy a fake Beyblade just because of that.

Oh sorry I didn’t know

It’s fine. I just wanted to let you know.
I don't think you could possibly get one NIB, or even pre-owned, for below $20, barring some extremely lucky find.

Ever-wish sells them for $22, and with shipping it jumps to $35
Beys and Bricks sells them for $29+ shipping
Mall of Toys sells for $28, and though I haven't ordered from them, I'm pretty sure they include shipping.
The ebay seller I bought from sells for $38 (they can do price match)
And I couldn't find anything else on ebay that was below $20 and official.

If you can prove me wrong, please do so, I'd love nothing more than to be wrong. But I don't know if it's going to happen.