[Buying]  Buying Beyblades from Aliexpress

So i bought beyblades off of Aliexpress is it a good or bad thing that i bought them from there?
Personally I don't Think They are legit, Most of them are from China, and fakes
(Jan. 26, 2019  4:24 AM)animefanatic978 Wrote: So i bought beyblades off of Aliexpress is it a good or bad thing that i bought them from there?

I have seen that site and the prices are too good to be true
I am sorry to tell you but they are likely fake. 99.999%.
Unhappy
(Jan. 26, 2019  4:30 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2019  4:24 AM)animefanatic978 Wrote: So i bought beyblades off of Aliexpress is it a good or bad thing that i bought them from there?

I have seen that site and the prices are too good to be true

thats true i hate that they dont come in a box and i want to get rapidity brand beyblade but i know theyre fake as well

When you get them if you do please tell us if they are fake or not though they 99.99999% are fake
(Jan. 26, 2019  4:34 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:

When you get them if you do please tell us if they are fake or not though they 99.99999% are fake

i took a picture of the three i have and im trying to upload it but i dont know how
(Jan. 26, 2019  4:43 AM)animefanatic978 Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2019  4:34 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: When you get them if you do please tell us if they are fake or not though they 99.99999% are fake

i took a picture of the three i have and im trying to upload it but i dont know how

You could just give us the link by copy and paste
(Jan. 26, 2019  4:45 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2019  4:43 AM)animefanatic978 Wrote: i took a picture of the three i have and im trying to upload it but i dont know how

You could just give us the link by copy and paste

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Tops-Bey...4c4dbaalaE
(Jan. 26, 2019  4:43 AM)animefanatic978 Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2019  4:34 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: When you get them if you do please tell us if they are fake or not though they 99.99999% are fake

Go to postimages.org, and upload the image. Then scroll down to where it says “Thumbnail for Forums” and click the clipboard button. Then go back on the WBO and hit Ctrl+V and then post.
(Jan. 26, 2019  4:53 AM)animefanatic978 Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2019  4:45 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: You could just give us the link by copy and paste

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Tops-Bey...4c4dbaalaE

It’s fake in the picture with the launcher it doesn’t say BEYBLADE on the launcher proving that it is FAKE
[Image: 20190125-223550.jpg]
The beyblades I bought

(Jan. 26, 2019  4:55 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2019  4:53 AM)animefanatic978 Wrote: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Tops-Bey...4c4dbaalaE

It’s fake in the picture with the launcher it doesn’t say BEYBLADE on the launcher proving that it is FAKE

so whats another alternative to where i should buy beyblades from like amazon, ebay, certain stores
(Jan. 26, 2019  4:58 AM)animefanatic978 Wrote: [Image: 20190125-223550.jpg]
The beyblades I bought

(Jan. 26, 2019  4:55 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: It’s fake in the picture with the launcher it doesn’t say BEYBLADE on the launcher proving that it is FAKE

so whats another alternative to where i should buy beyblades from like amazon, ebay, certain stores

Here: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Selling...t=BeyBugoy
thanks alot

So what do i need to do with the beyblades i have bought?
Am I going to be dumb. MallOfToys is good but but I can buy 4 flame beyblades in a price of one TakaraTomy beyblade. So it doesnt matter its fake. all my beyblades are from aliexpress. Even if it breaks it would be easy to buy again.
I reccomend aliexpress.

(Jan. 26, 2019  5:06 AM)animefanatic978 Wrote: thanks alot

You can buy from aliexpress if you care about pricing. but if you care about the design than i can say original takaratomy beyblade.  But they all break at a time

buy cheap beys from this aliexpress link
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32881607...5414%22%7D
(Nov. 29, 2021  2:57 PM)Dash201 Wrote: Am I going to be dumb. MallOfToys is good but but I can buy 4 flame beyblades in a price of one TakaraTomy beyblade. So it doesnt matter its fake. all my beyblades are from aliexpress. Even if it breaks it would be easy to buy again.
I reccomend aliexpress.

You can buy from aliexpress if you care about pricing. but if you care about the design than i can say original takaratomy beyblade.  But they all break at a time

Again with the fake Beyblade stuff. It DOES matter that it’s fake because they contain lead. Apologies for my bluntness, but since most of you people who like fakes are either little kids or ignorant people who could care less about their health, I’ll have to explain this in a way that makes you care.

Imagine you are playing with a fake, and you’re just casually playing with them one day. Then one of your parents comes in to tell you something. Remember how I said those fakes contained lead? Well, the plastic has some too. You know what happens when you battle them? Lead goes into the air. When lead goes into the air, you’re likely to breathe it in and so is your parent that’s in the room. No big deal, right?

Wrong. Lead can cause severe problems with the brain, including cognitive issues and can result in severe consequences, including possible death. So that parent I just talked about? Since you were careless about fakes and could care less about your health or other’s health, that parent could possibly either have severe health problems or be dead altogether. Of course, this could happen to anyone.

I think this video describes perfectly what can happen as a result of lead consumption, whether you’re eating it or just breathing it in: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qHxEjINCAg

It’s just a toy man. It’s not an important thing you need in your life. If you can’t afford real Beyblades, don’t buy anything. If you really care about other people’s health who are in your life, you’ll listen to my advice.
From an organized play standpoint and from a health and safety standpoint, as a community, we really do have to come down kind of harshly on people attempting to legitimize fake beyblades. We can't have fakes showing up at tournaments, leading to blader distress, and we can't have bladers getting sick from Beyblade.
(Nov. 29, 2021  2:57 PM)Dash201 Wrote: Am I going to be dumb. MallOfToys is good but but I can buy 4 flame beyblades  in a price of one TakaraTomy beyblade. So it doesnt matter its fake. all my beyblades are from aliexpress. Even if it breaks it would be easy to buy again.
I reccomend aliexpress.

#1:  dont necropost (or post on an out of the way thread that has not been posted on for a month) .
#2: Lead poisoning can cause anemia(which can lead to heart faliure), Brain damage, and Kidney damage. If your'e a girl, it  canalso give your child brain damage. You've probably heard of Flint, Michigan. why? massive crisis, there was lead in their water. They are still recovering from this around 6 years later around 11.5 million people in just the US unwillingly get dangerous amounts of lead in their tap water(and a lot of lead poisoing doesn't come from simply water), but that isn't their choice. Don't be stupid and willingly screw yourself and the people you battle with over. plus the lead ones are hot garbage competitively anyways, and aren't allowed in tournaments. but whatever, give yourself lead poisoning if you want. but dont encourage it and try to market it to people. very young kids are on this forum, and kids are gullible. please delete this post.
Let's also remember that lead isn't the only problem. Cadmium has also been found in some of these counterfeits, often in the paint.

Cadmium is a known carcinogen.

Dollars to donuts, the people working on these knockoffs are constantly exposed and aren't given proper protection. The factories that churn out these fakes aren't concerned about the safety of their workers, all in the name of pumping out knockoff toys.

Health risks to yourself aside, there's no good reason to give them your support and money.

These are toys. Toys. Whether not you care about this from an ethical standpoint, you shouldn't be putting your own health at risk over toys.
fake. buy off of malloftoys or amazon if you know what to look for