[Buying]  Battle burst wants all:burst (super z and god)

Hey guys,I was wondering if you guys could offer me some nice deals.i am also open to trading,I live in India,but my uncle can get me 50 dollars worth of beyblades from the the US(this is only till AUGUST).Please list all your  offers below.
First. Drop your WhatsApp number in my PM.
Second. Beys from US will be extremely costly and not at all useful to you at current
(Jul. 08, 2018  12:23 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: First. Drop your WhatsApp number in my PM.
Second. Beys from US will be extremely costly and not at all useful to you at current
Drain Fafnir has strong slopes. I holds its own against TT beys including left spin.
(Jul. 08, 2018  12:29 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2018  12:23 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: First. Drop your WhatsApp number in my PM.
Drain Fafnir has strong slopes. I holds its own against TT beys including left spin.

But Parts are Incompatibile. So no use

Also 60$ for one is not fair
I want only tt
(Jul. 08, 2018  1:07 PM)Battleburst Wrote: I want only tt

Hmmm

What beyblades do you have?
I have a v2,x2,r2,s2,s1,o2,and one more dual layer whose name I don’t remember. I also have 2 sword launcher and 1 beylauncher lr(from japan,the blue and white spriggan requiem launcher recolour).
(Jul. 08, 2018  5:57 PM)Battleburst Wrote: I have a v2,x2,r2,s2,s1,o2,and one more dual layer whose name I don’t remember. I also have 2 sword launcher and 1 beylauncher lr(from japan,the blue and white spriggan requiem launcher recolour).

I see why you want TT beys. But I figured you already had some TT beys. One I might give you is Nightmare Longinus but I would want two launchers
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Best-Go...ls-on-eBay

here you can find authentic beyblades for very good prices. I run the thread myself with the help of some other people Smile
(Jul. 08, 2018  11:37 PM)leosama Wrote: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Best-Go...ls-on-eBay

here you can find authentic beyblades for very good prices. I run the thread myself with the help of some other people Smile
Thanks a lot man ,appreciate it.
Bump.
I’ll trade u a dF for a sword launcher
(Jul. 10, 2018  4:29 AM)Valt oye Wrote: I’ll trade u a dF for a sword launcher

Battle burst, Snatch this up, Just a great deal, rs.400 for a fafnir. BTW valt oye where are you located
Adarsh Abhinav, I agree ,nice deal ,thanks
Definitely talk to Adarsh if you're in India.  India's Funskool company releases TT beys and gear, not Hasbro (though they use Hasbro names). I don't know how far behind they are, but getting stadiums near home is definitely something you should be able to at least find.

leosama's thread can help with the rest.
BattleBurst, you can try Amazon , FirstCry , Flipcart for beyblade burst products
I have the standard BeyStadium burst (tt)
I’m located in us but my dF is 100% TT
(Jul. 11, 2018  4:46 AM)Valt oye Wrote: I’m located in us but my dF is 100% TT

Actually the problem is That Shipping Cost will be more than the bey itself.
Bumpp
(Jul. 14, 2018  7:11 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Bumpp

Did you Contacted @[FIREFIRE CPB] AND @[Sinchan Ghosh] ????? They are good seller, just look up to their contacts i gave in the group
Could you pm me the numbers,please
(Jul. 14, 2018  7:13 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2018  7:11 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Bumpp

Did you Contacted @[FIREFIRE CPB] AND @[Sinchan Ghosh] ????? They are good seller, just look up to their contacts i gave in the group
Looking for a cheap Hs and ah,under 15 dollars each with shipping,I live in India ??.
(Jul. 15, 2018  11:11 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Looking for a cheap Hs and ah,under 15 dollars each with shipping,I live in India ??.

That's A bit TOUGH deal.
My hS costed 25$ with shipping
Guys,still on the hunt for Hs and ah.