[Buying]  Any good places to buy Beyblades in Brussels/London?

PLEASE NOTE:i am very new to this site, this being my second post. if this is not the correct place to post this, please let me know and direct me to where i can post this

I am going to Brussels and London on a trip soon, and would like to know good places to purchase Beyblades while on my trip. I am looking mostly for Takara Tomy Burst Beyblades, but I am searching for two specific Hasbro Burst beys and possibly some Plastic Gen if I am super lucky, but  I will really take anything. I have had to buy Beyblades online and pay for shipping, so not paying for shipping on any Beyblade would be nice.
Any specific shops I could check out while in those places?
Thanks in advance.
1.You should post this in the Beyblade Q&A Hobby Forum.
2.You have no chance to find a Takara Tomy or a Plastic Gen beyblade in UK.
(Jul. 10, 2017  12:33 PM)Basalt Fox Wrote: 1.You should post this in the Beyblade Q&A Hobby Forum.
2.You have no chance to find a Takara Tomy or a Plastic Gen beyblade in UK.

No Beyblade Q&A isn't correct place to ask. You should rather contact other london members
I'm in London and I can confirm that other than the hasbro burst stuff, nothing else has hit stores unless you want tornado spinners from the mfb era *insert laughing emoji*. If you are looking for old gen stuff then there's not really a point of getting ur hopes up cos it's pretty much non existant in any stores. Takara tomy products I haven't seen anywhere in the uk so I doubt it unless specific manga stores or something have em
Yeah unfortunately there aren't any plastics or Takara beyblades anywhere in London. The only store that stocks hasbro beyblades atm is Toys R Us and other stores won't be getting them til September so search up where the closest Toys R Us store to where you'll be staying is.
ToysRus anywhere i think, That is where i find my Hasbro Burst Stuff. The chances of u finding a TT bey is very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very LOW