World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Buying Any good places to buy Beyblades in Brussels/London? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Bey Marketplace (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Bey-Marketplace)
+--- Thread: Buying Any good places to buy Beyblades in Brussels/London? (/Thread-Buying-Any-good-places-to-buy-Beyblades-in-Brussels-London)

Any good places to buy Beyblades in Brussels/London? - doorstop - Jul. 10, 2017

PLEASE NOTE:i am very new to this site, this being my second post. if this is not the correct place to post this, please let me know and direct me to where i can post this

I am going to Brussels and London on a trip soon, and would like to know good places to purchase Beyblades while on my trip. I am looking mostly for Takara Tomy Burst Beyblades, but I am searching for two specific Hasbro Burst beys and possibly some Plastic Gen if I am super lucky, but  I will really take anything. I have had to buy Beyblades online and pay for shipping, so not paying for shipping on any Beyblade would be nice.
Any specific shops I could check out while in those places?
Thanks in advance.

RE: Any good places to buy Beyblades in Brussels/London? - Basalt Fox - Jul. 10, 2017

1.You should post this in the Beyblade Q&A Hobby Forum.
2.You have no chance to find a Takara Tomy or a Plastic Gen beyblade in UK.

RE: Any good places to buy Beyblades in Brussels/London? - FIREFIRE CPB - Jul. 10, 2017

(Jul. 10, 2017  12:33 PM)Basalt Fox Wrote: 1.You should post this in the Beyblade Q&A Hobby Forum.
2.You have no chance to find a Takara Tomy or a Plastic Gen beyblade in UK.

No Beyblade Q&A isn't correct place to ask. You should rather contact other london members

RE: Any good places to buy Beyblades in Brussels/London? - Yblader1 - Jul. 10, 2017

I'm in London and I can confirm that other than the hasbro burst stuff, nothing else has hit stores unless you want tornado spinners from the mfb era *insert laughing emoji*. If you are looking for old gen stuff then there's not really a point of getting ur hopes up cos it's pretty much non existant in any stores. Takara tomy products I haven't seen anywhere in the uk so I doubt it unless specific manga stores or something have em

RE: Any good places to buy Beyblades in Brussels/London? - Ultra - Jul. 10, 2017

Yeah unfortunately there aren't any plastics or Takara beyblades anywhere in London. The only store that stocks hasbro beyblades atm is Toys R Us and other stores won't be getting them til September so search up where the closest Toys R Us store to where you'll be staying is.

RE: Any good places to buy Beyblades in Brussels/London? - V2KX - Jul. 10, 2017

ToysRus anywhere i think, That is where i find my Hasbro Burst Stuff. The chances of u finding a TT bey is very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very LOW