[Buying]  Achilles for Valkyrie (ENDED)

Hello hello! Since I actually think the chip from Brave Valkyrie looks really nice (regardless of the weird slopes), but I'd rather wait for a recolor of Brave, I'd like to offer my Infinite Achilles chip in exchange for one. If you don't want to include the chip core, that's fine, but just tell me that you're not doing so so that I can remove mine for fairness' sake.

The chip is in near-mint condition, so a Valkyrie chip of similar quality would be especially appreciated! Remember, including the core is optional, but mutual!

[Image: IMAG1178.jpg?width=894&height=670]

(Side note, I also have a big selling thread if you're looking to buy some confirmed past ranboo Beyblades!)

Update: this trade has been confirmed. The Achilles chip is no longer available.
(Nov. 14, 2020  2:22 AM)RoscoePColeslaw Wrote: Hello hello! Since I actually think the chip from Brave Valkyrie looks really nice (regardless of the weird slopes), but I'd rather wait for a recolor of Brave, I'd like to offer my Infinite Achilles chip in exchange for one. If you don't want to include the chip core, that's fine, but just tell me that you're not doing so so that I can remove mine for fairness' sake.

The chip is in near-mint condition, so a Valkyrie chip of similar quality would be especially appreciated! Remember, including the core is optional, but mutual!

[Image: IMAG1178.jpg?width=894&height=670]

(Side note, I also have a big selling thread if you're looking to buy some confirmed past ranboo Beyblades!)

(ultimate joke right here) i like coleslaw and im hungry soooo.......... also um can we be friends?
man people get so lucky with money

is thier any link for the two prize beys to be orderd some how
(Nov. 14, 2020  4:01 AM)Thunder___storm Wrote: is thier any link for the two prize beys to be orderd some how

Sorry, but I do not have those on offer. I'd recommend ordering them on eBay. The prices are gouged a bit, so you might also want to consider looking for bulk options of the booster and hope for the best
(Nov. 14, 2020  7:35 PM)RoscoePColeslaw Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2020  4:01 AM)Thunder___storm Wrote: is thier any link for the two prize beys to be orderd some how

Sorry, but I do not have those on offer. I'd recommend ordering them on eBay. The prices are gouged a bit, so you might also want to consider looking for bulk options of the booster and hope for the best

Grin im gonna eat ya bc ur coleslaw HEHEHHE
(Nov. 14, 2020  7:43 PM)beykid44 Wrote: Grin im gonna eat ya bc ur coleslaw HEHEHHE

Not exactly pertinent to the thread, but okay
(Nov. 14, 2020  8:52 PM)RoscoePColeslaw Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2020  7:43 PM)beykid44 Wrote: Grin im gonna eat ya bc ur coleslaw HEHEHHE

Not exactly pertinent to the thread, but okay

oh thought you would laugh sadness, i made a proposal too! that a6 sk chip has not alot of benifits but if i wasnt so poor id buy a brave valk and give ya the whole thing lol im nice like that Grin
I want it, but I can’t. I wasted all my money on Piplup plushies
(Nov. 14, 2020  9:25 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I want it, but I can’t. I wasted all my money on Piplup plushies

Do you mean you can't afford a Valkyrie, or did you mistake this for a sale?
(Nov. 14, 2020  9:32 PM)RoscoePColeslaw Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2020  9:25 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I want it, but I can’t. I wasted all my money on Piplup plushies

Do you mean you can't afford a Valkyrie, or did you mistake this for a sale?

I mean I can’t afford Valkyrie since Piplup plushies are too cute
I thought I should add as a disclaimer, should you accept my trade, you'll have to pay postage on your side, but I'm going to pay my own, too. It shouldn't be very expensive at all
Huh. I figured asking for a single booster chip with weird slopes in exchange for a rare* one from a ranboo would be irresistible. I guess I'll have to *sweeten the deal.*

Accept my trade and I'll include a signed picture of a sad gorilla that I took at the zoo the other day.
(Nov. 15, 2020  4:23 AM)beykid44 Wrote: c: i lurk here its time to be eaten
Dude you should really stop posting irrelevant comments in this selling/buying thread. Even I had to unfortunately bump it again (which I apologize for) but it’s better I do it to let you know that you should stop. He’s looking for deals and apart from being off topic you are also giving him false hope by bumping his thread up just to bring him down with some unrelated comment so please stop.
(Nov. 17, 2020  8:02 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2020  4:23 AM)beykid44 Wrote: c: i lurk here its time to be eaten
Dude you should really stop posting irrelevant comments in this selling/buying thread. Even I had to unfortunately bump it again (which I apologize for) but it’s better I do it to let you know that you should stop. He’s looking for deals and apart from being off topic you are also giving him false hope by bumping his thread up just to bring him down with some unrelated comment so please stop.

k ill stop
(Nov. 17, 2020  6:19 AM)RoscoePColeslaw Wrote: Huh. I figured asking for a single booster chip with weird slopes in exchange for a rare* one from a ranboo would be irresistible. I guess I'll have to *sweeten the deal.*

Accept my trade and I'll include a signed picture of a sad gorilla that I took at the zoo the other day.

I'm not kidding, I will give you monky
(Nov. 18, 2020  5:50 AM)RoscoePColeslaw Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  6:19 AM)RoscoePColeslaw Wrote: Huh. I figured asking for a single booster chip with weird slopes in exchange for a rare* one from a ranboo would be irresistible. I guess I'll have to *sweeten the deal.*

I'm not kidding, I will give you monky

I was about to trade the entirety of brave, but the price suddenly spiked. If the price ever returns to normal I might get it for you in exchange for Cho-z Achilles and/or Union Achilles
(Nov. 18, 2020  6:14 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I was about to trade the entirety of brave, but the price suddenly spiked. If the price ever returns to normal I might get it for you in exchange for Cho-z Achilles and/or Union Achilles

Well, I ain't have no Cho-Z Achilles, and as for my Union, I (successfully) traded its chip for an emerald green Dragon. (That and the rest of it and I have been through too much together, I can't bear to let it go!)

Actually, I should mention that like the initial post says, I like the Valkyrie chip, but I don't much care for the default color scheme of Brave. As such, that's why I'm just going for the chip, and would rather just wait for a Brave recolor in a ranboo or something.

(I will also admit, I am kinda' interested in the 2A chassis, but that's a pursuit for another day~)
[Image: IMAG1184.jpg]Collateral
Man , I just like the way you draw fubuki-hime in the papers when you are selling/trading, it should be your signature
(Nov. 20, 2020  4:30 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Man , I just like the way you draw fubuki-hime in the papers when you are selling/trading, it should be your signature

I mean I figured I might as well reflect my seemingly immutable pfp so I can really adhere to the "prove it's you" rule. If I ever decided to rock something other than a Blizz of some sort, I'd probably doodle it by my username instead

Also EAUGH CHIP ARRGH
(Nov. 20, 2020  5:32 AM)RoscoePColeslaw Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2020  4:30 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Man , I just like the way you draw fubuki-hime in the papers when you are selling/trading, it should be your signature

I mean I figured I might as well reflect my seemingly immutable pfp so I can really adhere to the "prove it's you" rule. If I ever decided to rock something other than a Blizz of some sort, I'd probably doodle it by my username instead

Also EAUGH CHIP ARRGH

Hope you find someone to trade for your Achilles chip
(Nov. 20, 2020  1:46 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2020  5:32 AM)RoscoePColeslaw Wrote: I mean I figured I might as well reflect my seemingly immutable pfp so I can really adhere to the "prove it's you" rule. If I ever decided to rock something other than a Blizz of some sort, I'd probably doodle it by il username instead

Also EAUGH CHIP ARRGH

Hope you find someone to trade for your Achilles chip

You're telling me

Really man, at this point it's become about me wanting closure
Argh, I don't wanna' be that guy who keeps bumping his own thread, but like, I'm desp-termined at this point