Buster mode activated on its own?

I have two bX layers and they both will go into buster mode even if I start the battle with sword retracted and the locking mechanism on the back of the layer pushed in as much as I can with a disk.  Anyone else?
Haven't used my bX much, but that appears to be happening to me too.
(Sep. 06, 2018  5:15 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: Haven't used my bX much, but that appears to be happening to me too.

That sucks...I tried this with and without level chip.  Buster mode activates all the same.
Yeah, the lock is not that well made based on some of the Beytubers who notice this. Buster is for now permanently in Buster Mode unless there is a reinforcement made to the lock in the future.
(Sep. 06, 2018  5:26 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Yeah, the lock is not that well made based on some of the Beytubers who notice this. Buster is for now permanently in Buster Mode unless there is a reinforcement made to the lock in the future.
Does anyone if this perhaps is by design?  Like the bey starts with better stamina until a big contact and the sword is “drawn?”  Or it’s just bad quality control?

(Sep. 06, 2018  5:26 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Yeah, the lock is not that well made based on some of the Beytubers who notice this. Buster is for now permanently in Buster Mode unless there is a reinforcement made to the lock in the future.
Does anyone if this perhaps is by design?  Like the bey starts with better stamina until a big contact and the sword is “drawn?”  Or it’s just bad quality control?
I watched videos of Buster that seems better on locked mode. Is it still a worthy purchase, I'm planning to buy it next week?
(Sep. 06, 2018  6:05 AM)kidwhoasksalot Wrote: I watched videos of Buster that seems better on locked mode. Is it still a worthy purchase, I'm planning to buy it next week?

Well I actually can’t test the locked mode....cause it doesn’t lock....
(Sep. 06, 2018  6:07 AM)Shindog Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2018  6:05 AM)kidwhoasksalot Wrote: I watched videos of Buster that seems better on locked mode. Is it still a worthy purchase, I'm planning to buy it next week?

Well I actually can’t test the locked mode....cause it doesn’t lock....
Lol that really sucks...I love how you wrote itGrin

In all seriousness bX in buster mode is not bad with X’.  I really was going to test which mode is better.  But now I guess I need to buy more layers since mine don’t lock.  That’s is why I posted the question here.  I want to know if the buster mode self activating is common.  I don’t want to buy more just to get the same issue.  And I like to be sure this auto buster mood is not intended by TT.  Recently someone has pointed out to me that the launchers clicking may be intended by TT.  I don’t really agree with assessment but I do admit I can’t prove that it isn’t.  Just like you, I am trying to make sure my purchase is worthwhile.  I don’t think I will be in a good mood if I buy a couple more and they still don’t lock.
Wait. I thought there are only two modes. One locked (short sword), and unlocked (buster mode). You can try to lock when the sword is more outside but that doesn't work very well and pretty sure it isn't intended.
(Sep. 06, 2018  7:45 PM)Limetka Wrote: Wait. I thought there are only two modes. One locked (short sword), and unlocked (buster mode). You can try to lock when the sword is more outside but that doesn't work very well and pretty sure it isn't intended.

I don’t know that the sword was ever intended to be locked more outside....  I was under the impression the sword can only be locked inside.  But now I wonder if the sword was intended to be locked at all, inside or outside.  I really am not sure now.
(Sep. 06, 2018  7:51 PM)Shindog Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2018  7:45 PM)Limetka Wrote: Wait. I thought there are only two modes. One locked (short sword), and unlocked (buster mode). You can try to lock when the sword is more outside but that doesn't work very well and pretty sure it isn't intended.

I don’t know that the sword was ever intended to be locked more outside....  I was under the impression the sword can only be locked inside.  But now I wonder if the sword was intended to be locked at all, inside or outside.  I really am not sure now.

I'm pretty sure that the lock is intended to lock the sword when it's retracted, but the lock was poorly made.
For the record, we’ve used the word lock 9 times. Also, the locked mode does switch to Buster Mode. I think that it was poorly made.