Bushin penguins (international)

Requirements:
Really just have some beys and try to come to Tournaments (although I will understand if you don’t want to).
(Aug. 28, 2020  2:05 PM)Lucidcode70 Wrote: I want to join the team

You can definitely join. I don’t think that I will have rankings though. Thanks for joining Smile
Why is it so difficult for you to use the correct subforum?

Moving this into Teams.

Jupiter, you gotta stop.
(Aug. 28, 2020  3:38 PM)Lucidcode70 Wrote: When can I join

Oh well I already added you here’s a members list then:
Lucidcode70
Wonderking2.0
Abdelrahman
Ok thanks for letting me know

My brother wonderking2.0 wants to join
(Aug. 28, 2020  4:13 PM)Lucidcode70 Wrote: Ok thanks for letting me know

My brother wonderking2.0 wants to join

I added him
(Aug. 28, 2020  4:13 PM)Lucidcode70 Wrote: Ok thanks for letting me know

My brother Wonderking2.0 wants to join

pls tag him
Okay thanks for letting me know

Are you going to have a tournament
(Aug. 28, 2020  5:42 PM)Lucidcode70 Wrote: Okay thanks for letting me know

Are you going to have a tournament

I don’t think I will be hosting a tournament anytime soon due to parents.

Welcome a new member, Abdelrahman
Okay thanks for letting me know

What do you mean due to parents
(Sep. 02, 2020  6:45 PM)Lucidcode70 Wrote: Okay thanks for letting me know

What do you mean due to parents

I mean that my parents won’t allow me to host a tournament.
Ok thanks for letting me know about it
What's the point of the team
(Sep. 08, 2020  12:27 AM)Lucidcode70 Wrote: What's the point of the team

I really don’t know (you see I made this thread and then I realized that I didn’t want to organize a team and then you joined soI was like ok. Also do you want to be the team leader?)
Anyone else want to join? There are no rankings btw and toxicity will not be tolerated. The team doesn’t only discuss beyblades as I’m sure you have other things you like, and meetings aren’t for discussing Beyblade but rather to get to know each other. During breakout rooms no sharing actual names.
(Sep. 08, 2020  12:34 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2020  12:27 AM)Lucidcode70 Wrote: What's the point of the team

I really don’t know (you see I made this thread and then I realized that I didn’t want to organize a team and then you joined soI was like ok. Also do you want to be the team leader?)

can i be leader? sorry for what i said to you earlier im upset ill tell you bout it in a sec
I think imma join
(this is my secondary, iM still in BC bladers)
6Jupiter5, I mean, piplup person, are you still on the BC bladers? (like, the BC bladers is your USA team, and this your normal team)

(Nov. 19, 2020  3:34 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Anyone else want to join? There are no rankings btw and toxicity will not be tolerated. The team doesn’t only discuss beyblades as I’m sure you have other things you like, and meetings aren’t for discussing Beyblade but rather to get to know each other. During breakout rooms no sharing actual names.

Im joining (for secondary cause there is no way for this to be primary since you cant be in like 3 countries at once
But im still joining
(Nov. 19, 2020  4:15 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: 6Jupiter5, I mean, piplup person, are you still on the BC bladers? (like, the BC bladers is your USA team, and this your normal team)

(Nov. 19, 2020  3:34 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Anyone else want to join? There are no rankings btw and toxicity will not be tolerated. The team doesn’t only discuss beyblades as I’m sure you have other things you like, and meetings aren’t for discussing Beyblade but rather to get to know each other. During breakout rooms no sharing actual names.

Im joining (for secondary cause there is no way for this to be primary since you cant be in like 3 countries at once
But im still joining

I’m still in BC bladers, rest assured. Welcome to the club.

(Nov. 19, 2020  4:10 PM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2020  12:34 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I really don’t know (you see I made this thread and then I realized that I didn’t want to organize a team and then you joined soI was like ok. Also do you want to be the team leader?)

can i be leader? sorry for what i said to you earlier im upset ill tell you bout it in a sec

I noticed that BC bladers failed due to toxicity and rankings. As such this is more of a club and it has no ranking system.

(Nov. 19, 2020  4:13 PM)ohio blader Wrote: can i join

Why not Smile
But please can you not cult harry and Piplup cause I had to leave my other secondary group (Dragon Clan) cause if it (but It was with ryuga )
wait if this is international how we gonna come to tournaments? Aint nobody flying from paris to the us for 200$ during covid and paying for a hotel for another 600$ for a friggin BEYBLADE tournament