Los Angeles, California
Tournament Results
Grand Park Playground
227 N Spring St
  Picnic area next to playground
12:00 PM on 12/15/2018
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
5 cash  or Free with Passport*

Free entry with Blader Passport

Support the WBO by purchasing a Blader Passport and get unlimited access to WBO tournaments and monthly giveaways of new releases!

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Bursting with Joy!
Los Angeles, CA
Saturday, December 15, 2018
Grand Park Playground

Host
JoJo [Jp0t]

Judges
Alta, ThaKingTai, JoJo [Jp0t], UltimateMaster

Format
SWISS FORMAT
Each player will be able to play 5-6 battles.

Event Schedule
11:00 AM - 11:30 AM: Registration & Free-play
11:30 AM - 11:45 AM: Bracket Set-up
11:45 AM - 12:00 PM: Announcements
12:00 PM: Tournament Starts

Entry Fee
$5 for the day (Cash only, paid on site)
OR $15 for a Blader Passport. A Blader Passport is a one-time payment that grants access to all WBO tournaments for free for an entire year. Can be purchased online or on site.

Tournament Spot
Picnic area next to the playground

Parking
The nearest parking lot is Classic Parking in between N Hill St and N Broadway St. $10 for all-day parking.

Prizes
To be announced at the tournament.
1st place gets first choice of the prize pool.
2nd place gets second choice.
3rd place gets the remaining prize.
There will be a raffle for those who did not make it to finals.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Bummed we can’t make it. Have an awesome tournament!
Awesome! This will be so fun.
I have a question. If I am allowed to go, would I be allowed to use a Hasbro launcher that had been customized?
(Dec. 11, 2018  6:12 PM)RaeRoo Wrote: I have a question. If I am allowed to go, would I be allowed to use a Hasbro launcher that had been customized?

Customized in what way? If you have changed the internal mechanism, you cannot use it. But if you decorated or painted your launcher, then that’s ok to use as long as it doesn’t affect its performance.
(Dec. 11, 2018  6:26 PM)JoJo [Jp0t] Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2018  6:12 PM)RaeRoo Wrote: I have a question. If I am allowed to go, would I be allowed to use a Hasbro launcher that had been customized?

Customized in what way? If you have changed the internal mechanism, you cannot use it. But if you decorated or painted your launcher, then that’s ok to use as long as it doesn’t affect its performance.

Yeah, it's just paint, that's it. It won't affect it's performance at all. Thanks for telling me!
Why LA...? I'll try if I can.
(Dec. 11, 2018  5:55 PM)Shindog Wrote: Bummed we can’t make it.   Have an awesome tournament!
R.I.P Hopefully you can make to the next one.
YES im ready I can"t wait to beat some adults!!!!!!!
I cant wait to try some heavy defense combos.

you guys like the tables and AstroTurf last time? if so let me know
Yes finally a tournament this will be fun

Oh yeah I remember I left my legend Spriggan in the last tournament does anyone have my Spriggan by any chance
I will see if I can make it if Zyeyo shows up, but still will try as much as possible.
Finally I can make it to this tournament and if anyone needs a launcher because there’s breaks or lost it or anything like that I will be bringing hasbro launchers so if u need one ask me and I will give u one for free
highly not able to come but I will try
(Dec. 12, 2018  12:32 AM)redeye phoenix Wrote: Yes finally a tournament this will be fun

Oh yeah I remember I left my legend Spriggan in the last tournament does anyone have my Spriggan by any chance

Yeah I found your valkyrie and your spriggan
I really wanna go to a Beyblade tournament even If I lose badly, but it’s a 4 hour drive Uncertain . It’s kinda sad that your tournaments are the closest to where I live...
I’m going to give it my all ?
Looks like I won’t be able to make it to the tournament. ????
Tomorrow is the big day! And, yes, it will be nice and sunny! I just want to remind everyone to have your account page open when you sign in at the event. If you don’t have a mobile device to show your account, just bring a printout of your profile page.

Also, we are running a SWISS tournament, not double elimination. Each player will be able to play 5-6 battles. So even if you lose a couple of battles, you still have a chance at making it to the finals. This type of format may also take a little bit longer than usual. Make sure you are committed to staying for the whole event which can take up to 5 hours.

Thanks and see you all there Smile
Yessssssssssss can't wait to go to the tournament tomarow

Today's the day
Did you change the location because I can’t find anyone
There is a huge striking

Where is every one
There is a march happening right now in front of city hall. I will extend the registration time and start a bit later, closer to 1PM. It seems to be thinning out right now so the streets should clear up soon.