Jun

Burst Madness (Canceled)

San Antonio, Texas
Dragons lair
1604 & Culebra
11:00am on 06/27/2020
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
5 cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(Apr. 26, 2020  2:48 PM)TSB Wrote: Ok thank you Citrus Ninja

Can we use a Hasbro layer with a painted takara tomy disk???

There are no limitations on whether or not you can use a certain Disk on a certain Bey unless it doesn't fit (like with Nightmare Longinus or some of the new Sparking Beys). Rules & Resources <--- If you need any more help, make sure to look in the document that says Burst Format Rules and ask someone if you don't get a clear answer from it.
(Mar. 19, 2020  11:30 PM)Mysticblader47 Wrote: Great ima bring my maxmin garuda

Isn't maxim Garuda still on trial ban or did that end
(May. 04, 2020  2:45 PM)Jdog757 Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2020  11:30 PM)Mysticblader47 Wrote: Great ima bring my maxmin garuda

Isn't maxim Garuda still on trial ban or did that end

That ended a while ago. Make sure you read the Burst standard rules.
Yeah I just read them I noticed it isn't ban sorry 😅
Are sparking Beyblades Allowed
(May. 07, 2020  4:04 PM)ROKO Wrote: Are sparking Beyblades Allowed
Yes. All Burst Beys are allowed but there are some restrictions which can be found in the Burst Rule books.
Are super king Beyblades allowed

Yah I know no cross Hasbro and no broken tips and other bey parts stuff no fake just need to know if I could bringbit
(May. 07, 2020  4:32 PM)ROKO Wrote: Are super king Beyblades allowed

Yah I know no cross Hasbro and no broken tips and other bey parts stuff no fake just need to know if I could bringbit

Superking and Sparking are the same thing… and there are other restrictions. Like no using 12 without a frame, or no switching spin directions mid match.
I know jezz

Just asking

Chill relax I read book every time I don’t get anything remember this not my first for beyblade

Sorry had a rough day my sister is kind of annoying plz I don’t what anymore trouble

I mean I don’t what to get in trouble sorry

I don’t mean that I just thought he was saying it as if I was annoying him I am so sorry I will text a better response next time 🥺

Could I still join in on the fun

I need to win this this is the only chance I could so My friend that I am stronger my army of bey combos and bey stocks are ready I have been waiting for 3 years for this moment to reach the age to join a tournament when I was 8 and had Beyblades I use to wonder what if there was beyblade tournaments but I thought it was just a toy until Now so plz don’t kick me out next time if it happens 😁 this is a dream for me now I know the truth THERE ARE REAL BEY TOURNAMENTS😎 😆

This is true
Are ripfire beys allowed
(May. 08, 2020  3:56 PM)raybuster Wrote: Are ripfire beys allowed

Of course, they are bad though.
(May. 08, 2020  4:01 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote:
(May. 08, 2020  3:56 PM)raybuster Wrote: Are ripfire beys allowed

Of course, they are bad though.

Nitrogenic, don't respond to questions you don't have the correct answer to. Raybuster, they are not. The layers are fine, the layers are just recolors. The discs and tips are banned in burst standard and burst classic.

Ripfire bets are the glowing ones, and they are addressed in the rules. Banned.
Hi im new. Are sling shock launchers allowed?

Or do i have to have a grip with it?

I really love beyblades!!!
(May. 08, 2020  10:09 PM)IRONMANISMEBOY Wrote: Hi im new. Are sling shock launchers allowed?

Please don't spam up a tournament thread with random questions. Go find the correct thread for your questions and ask there. Or go read the rules for Burst Standard format, it has the answers you want.

Don't post several times in a row, just edit your last message with the pencil icon if you're still the last message.
Can you use sparking super king beyblades
Yes you can I am bring brave Valkyrie
(May. 08, 2020  11:49 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(May. 08, 2020  10:09 PM)IRONMANISMEBOY Wrote: Hi im new. Are sling shock launchers allowed?

Please don't spam up a tournament thread with random questions. Go find the correct thread for your questions and ask there. Or go read the rules for Burst Standard format, it has the answers you want.

Don't post several times in a row, just edit your last message with the pencil icon if you're still the last message.

Ok I will read it.
My TT launchers grip is 3D-printed. Is that allowed?
(May. 12, 2020  4:22 AM)Orochi\s Blade Wrote: My TT launchers grip is 3D-printed. Is that allowed?

No. Please read the rules. "Only official Beyblade Burst products produced by Hasbro and Takara-Tomy can be used."
(May. 12, 2020  4:38 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(May. 12, 2020  4:22 AM)Orochi\s Blade Wrote: My TT launchers grip is 3D-printed. Is that allowed?

No. Please read the rules. "Only official Beyblade Burst products produced by Hasbro and Takara-Tomy can be used."
Cool just making sure
(May. 13, 2020  7:13 PM)breakbadblader Wrote: whats the max

It doesn't have one listed. But I assure you, by the time this actually gets held, it will, for safety's sake.
Can I use the original build of a beyblade
(May. 14, 2020  12:54 AM)Minercam04 Wrote: Can I use the original build of a beyblade

You can use any official hasbro and TT burst Beyblade original or custom.

(May. 13, 2020  7:23 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(May. 13, 2020  7:13 PM)breakbadblader Wrote: whats the max

It doesn't have one listed. But I assure you, by the time this actually gets held, it will, for safety's sake.

so far I’m not sure if or what the limitations will be we have had over 40 at a tournament but you are correct safety will be a thing and I will let everyone know when we get closer.