Burst Beylogger plate template

(Jul. 09, 2017  7:33 PM)Asaro Wrote: can you make one to me?

can you make one to me ? please pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls

There's a template on the 4th post, use that to make one
is it possible for someone to take a picture of one? Eg. Alta Chronos
Can someone give me the steps on how to edit the template?
(Sep. 24, 2015  11:16 PM)Angry Face Wrote: This should template should be the correct size if you drag it into a Word document. It's set to 300 dpi, so all anyone has to do after printing is just cut off the black outline

[Image: M5ZCr9B.png]

What software did you use and what material did you print it on?
i want to try make a duo aeclipse one, until then I use my trusty tN beylogger sheet
I had difficulty with erasing around the lines because all I have left in the way of image editing software is GIMP, but the result is in my signature.
(Sep. 24, 2015  11:37 PM)Manicben Wrote: Well maybe I can now share my prototype inserts that were shared out at BOTS: Toronto and London.
Please note that these are NOT official in any way.

WBO Triangle Ver.

WBO Digi-camo Ver.

WBO Bronze Ver.

WBO Silver Ver.

WBO Gold Ver.

And test fit:

Note that these ones were not perfect fits and are prototypes. I may try and remake them with the template.

I'd recommend glossy paper. I printed mine at a FedEx in Toronto and it was very cheap. Grin
Cutting them out is a pain though.

That looks super cool dude! How can I get the exact size of it though?
(Apr. 15, 2018  2:42 AM)RichieBoi Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2015  11:37 PM)Manicben Wrote: Well maybe I can now share my prototype inserts that were shared out at BOTS: Toronto and London.
Please note that these are NOT official in any way.

WBO Triangle Ver.

WBO Digi-camo Ver.

WBO Bronze Ver.

WBO Silver Ver.

WBO Gold Ver.

And test fit:

Note that these ones were not perfect fits and are prototypes. I may try and remake them with the template.

I'd recommend glossy paper. I printed mine at a FedEx in Toronto and it was very cheap. :D
Cutting them out is a pain though.

That looks super cool dude! How can I get the exact size of it though?

That's been gone over several times already. The answer is pretty close to the post you quoted too. I think it was post #4 people were saying.

(Sep. 27, 2015  2:10 AM)RagerBlade Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2015  3:37 AM)Angry Face Wrote: See post #4.

If the image doesn't re-size itself automatically, the exact dimensions of the insert are are 44 mm x 23.8 mm, or 1.73 in. x 0.94 in.
Alright thanks.  It wasn't resizing itself automatically for me.

yes, here it is. Everything including the link to the post in question.
(Mar. 04, 2018  2:37 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: where did you find the victory valkrie logo can you send me a link im tryinng to make one in orange

[Image: gDPSqZt.jpg]

[Image: zTBW3w2.jpg]

[Image: 6wsE86O.jpg]
These are dope designs! Hoping to make one too for the Bey releases that never got a Beylogger sheet (like czS)
Thank you for that template ! I never took the time to thank you until now, you allowed me to create a Storm Pegasis Beylogger sheet for my girlfriend Smile