Burst Beylogger plate template

This isn't really much of an art creation, but I made this to grant WBO users the ability to make their own beylogger plates instead of the ones given. Maybe you can use the thread as a way to display what you did with your template!

[Image: temp__by_xxsionthehedgehogxx-d9ao4rf.png]
May want to source it as a different file, if it's a pdf, it may not send through like you'd want it too.
(Sep. 24, 2015  1:07 AM)Meta madness Wrote: May want to source it as a different file, if it's a pdf, it may not send through like you'd want it too.

Fixed and uploaded
This should template should be the correct size if you drag it into a Word document. It's set to 300 dpi, so all anyone has to do after printing is just cut off the black outline

[Image: M5ZCr9B.png]

Here's my custom insert:
(Click to View)
Well maybe I can now share my prototype inserts that were shared out at BOTS: Toronto and London.
Please note that these are NOT official in any way.

WBO Triangle Ver.

WBO Digi-camo Ver.

WBO Bronze Ver.

WBO Silver Ver.

WBO Gold Ver.

And test fit:

Note that these ones were not perfect fits and are prototypes. I may try and remake them with the template.

I'd recommend glossy paper. I printed mine at a FedEx in Toronto and it was very cheap. Grin
Cutting them out is a pain though.
Really cool! We'll definitely need to get some for-real WBO Beylogger sheets ...
Those look great! I am very impressed!
Awesome. Thanks guys. Been wanting to get a WBO one. Will be printing these out soon
Aww yeah. Printing time go! Oh wait. *hangs head* I have no beylogger. Really cool nontheless can't wait to design my own.
Why don't you guys use publisher Unhappy word is so inconvenient for photo editing lol. I actually have my own logger insert, it's obviously not to scale so yeah

[Image: oKiPVWL.png]
(Sep. 24, 2015  11:37 PM)Manicben Wrote: I'd recommend glossy paper. I printed mine at a FedEx in Toronto and it was very cheap. Grin

They go down well for a little something as a prize I know I like mine. "It's also a what are those" type deal when people see them. @[Manicben] they're not a pain to cut out when you got a bored girlfriend @[AtomicCasanova] waiting for her matches and you hand her scissors! haha
Can someone upload a file that has a template for the insert in the exact size?
(Sep. 26, 2015  1:43 AM)RagerBlade Wrote: Can someone upload a file that has a template for the insert in the exact size?

See post #4.

If the image doesn't re-size itself automatically, the exact dimensions of the insert are are 44 mm x 23.8 mm, or 1.73 in. x 0.94 in.
I'm gonna stick with this thread so when I get around to using this to making my own design on my logger.
(Sep. 26, 2015  3:37 AM)Angry Face Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2015  1:43 AM)RagerBlade Wrote: Can someone upload a file that has a template for the insert in the exact size?

See post #4.

If the image doesn't re-size itself automatically, the exact dimensions of the insert are are 44 mm x 23.8 mm, or 1.73 in. x 0.94 in.
Alright thanks. It wasn't resizing itself automatically for me.
(Sep. 24, 2015  11:37 PM)Manicben Wrote: Well maybe I can now share my prototype inserts that were shared out at BOTS: Toronto and London.

WBO Triangle Ver.

WBO Digi-camo Ver.

WBO Bronze Ver.

WBO Silver Ver.

WBO Gold Ver.

And test fit:

Note that these ones were not perfect fits and are prototypes. I may try and remake them with the template.

I'd recommend glossy paper. I printed mine at a FedEx in Toronto and it was very cheap. Grin
Would it be okay if I used one of these in my Beylogger at the next tournament.
(Nov. 24, 2015  1:29 AM)StormJupiter Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2015  11:37 PM)Manicben Wrote: Well maybe I can now share my prototype inserts that were shared out at BOTS: Toronto and London.

WBO Triangle Ver.

WBO Digi-camo Ver.

WBO Bronze Ver.

WBO Silver Ver.

WBO Gold Ver.

And test fit:

Would it be okay if I used one of these in my Beylogger at the next tournament.

Yes, you can use it.
Well UltimateOrion said yeah in my place, but sure you can use any of them. Do keep in mind that these are in no way official. You may need to resize them to fit your beylogger, try printing on normal paper in black and white before printing in colour and on gloss paper if you are planning to.
I feel really dumb for asking this but...what is word doccument? I have a mac but I cant find it anywhere
He means Microsoft Word. Any other word processor should work too. Or you can use an image editor.
I have finished four in-progress prototypes:

Bear with me, haha, they're just a first time thing. I'll be improving them over time. What do you think?

[Image: bahdinsertone.png]

[Image: bahdinserttwo.png]

[Image: bahdinsertthree.png]

[Image: bahdinsertfour.png]
I noticed the templates onscreen aren't the same size as the official decal. (Then again, I'm on my phone.)
(Feb. 14, 2017  12:10 AM)Beybladerocx2 Wrote: I noticed the templates onscreen aren't the same size as the official decal. (Then again, I'm on my phone.)

When you print the one in post #4 I'll be the right size(just be sure to drag it into a photo editor)
Is there a way to get a pdf file of a template?
can you make one to me?

can you make one to me ? please pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls