[BurnBlader] My BeyStory - Cross Black Excalibur (NOT Accepting Character Requests)

This is my first BeyStory that I have put here so I hope you enjoy it. I am also not accepting character requests.

Chapter 1

Chapter 2 coming soon.
It's OK I guess though I think it was
1.Short
2.Quick with no intro
3.Pretty Random
(Jul. 05, 2011  9:21 PM)BillyBlast Wrote: It's OK I guess though I think it was
1.Short
2.Quick with no intro
3.Pretty Random

4.With a few grammar errors
Chapter 2

Please enjoy. Sorry about that BilyBlast. I will be posting small chunks of the story now and again so they will be quite short.
Not bad...I like it! But as billyblast said it is random.
Thank you. Chapter 3 should be posted maybe tomorrow or Thursday. Anyone got any character requests before I start?
Wait one sec, gotta dig up an old character request...Well, so, here we go!

Name: Jet Sai
Hair: Black
Eyes: Red
Shirt: White tee-shirt with a black Beyblade B (like Madoka)
Jacket: black sweatshirt with red pocket trim, red hood inside, and red zipper
Pants: Dark blue jeans
Belt: Black with red eagle belt buckle
Shoes: Black boots with red bottoms
Bey(!): Midnight Eagle 85 F (Epic upper-attack-ness! I dunno, I like Midnight and it's good for upper.) Black metal wheel, red metal clear wheel, dark red spintrack and performance tip, black face bolt with red eagle
Fun facts: Normal black launcher grip, red string launcher, black string. Red Launcher Rubber, red Grip Rubber, black Beypointer. When some one tries to hurt his friends, they get a blade to the face!
Special Move: Midnight Flier! Midnight Eagle gets knocked back, he bounces back off a wall and flies into the air, delivering a tornado pushed piledriver. This is not Metal Wheel to Facebolt, more Performance Tip to Facebolt. Brave and powerful, Jet says the most important thing of all is...THE BLADER'S SPIRIT!!! Almost says "Go! Eagle!" as much as Gingka says "PEGASUS!!!!!!"
Accepted! Thanks for the Character. He can be the main character's friend.
YAY!!! That's always the best position (besides villian)!
But at this point, you have a villian, sooo yay!
This is based 1 year later

Hope you like it.
I love it! Can't wait to see Jet battle.
Oh, and by hood inside, I meant like the inside of his sweatshirt hood
Name:Unknown(Most call him "shadow of the west" because of his american voice when/if he talks)
Bey:Unknown Shadow S100 G
Looks:He has blue eyes, blonde hair and very pale skin.(But he mostly coveres his face with his cloak)He has a black hooded cloak, kind of like a grim reaper.
PersonallityEeevil, cold, a great blader, a tratior, quiet
Dark moveTongue_outain:Acid jets squirt out of his metal wheel and decintergrate the opponent
Please enjoy Chapter 4
I really hoped you enjoyed it!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Don't worry, Jet will be back. He wants to seek revenge.
Cool, can't wait to see jet's return
WOW.You did more with my character than I could have!It's always nice to see a writer who dosent godmod himself.
Godmod is when you make a character who is as powerful as a god.
e.g:
Name:Killersaurus
BeyGrineath beam YDN100 W
S.MGrineath:Instant kill
He never loses!

That would be a godmod
Ok. Chapter 5 should be posted maybe tomorrow or Sunday. Anymore requests?
I'd like to request a character, if I can.

Name: Rei Yumiya

Bey: Vulcan Unicorno 90XF (Special Move: Impaling Strike; Unicorno stops moving, builds up speed, and charges into the opponent's Bey.)

Appearance: Fair skin, icy blue eyes, medium-length dirty blonde hair, dark green shirt with a black jacket, denim jeans, and white tennis shoes.

Blading gear: Black Launcher Grip, metallic green Beylauncher w/ black Launcher Rubber, green Bey Pointer, and Metal Assist.

Personality: Extremely motivated and competitive, absentminded at times, kind of a loudmouth, an overall a good-hearted person.

EDIT: Rei is a male, BTW. Smile
I've got one.
Name: Sars Noxwell
Beyblade: Heaven L-drago. He got the fusion wheel heaven from inside a rock that shot down from the sky. Performance tip stamina spike, its so sharp it leaves tracks, spin track is lightning zinger that attracts electrical charges.
Eyes:Yellow
Hair: Sky blue low cut and very shiny
Skin color: Cream
Clothes: Yellow and black sleeveless shirt that has golden writing saying let it rip. White shorts with black socks and white shoes with lightning bolts on them. With a golden chain saying S for Sars and dirty raps on each arm at the bottom.
Special Move: Sars has a light move called light beam of judgement. His bey rubs against the opponent and sends them flying then L-drago floats into the air in a twisting motion then comes down on you in a form of a light beam and it puts a giant hole in the stadium.
Bey gear: White launcher, yellow rip cord thats shaped like lightning.
Personality: Serious, nice in a cool way, prankster, confident, and conceded.