Burn Wolf T125FS

I know this probley sounds like a terrible combo but it actully quite a nice combo.I pretty much just threw parts together to make this combo so theres no real concept to it.After i 1st tried it i was over all impressed with it and decided id test it propley when i had the time.

So now i finaly got around to testing it after a few weeks,It was tested in MFB attack stadium fire 1 fire 2 test style.

these are the results i got:

Against MF Earth BullGB145WB,10 battles Burn wolf always shot 1st

1.Burn Wolf by outspin
2.Burn Wolf by outspin
3.Burn Wolf by outspin
4.MF Earth Bull by outspin
5.Burn Wolf by outspin
6.Burn Wolf by outspin
7.MF Earth Bull by outspin
8.Burn Wolf by outspin
9.Burn Wolf by outspin
10.Burn Wolf by outspin

So it got 8/10 against a top tier deffence combo

Against Flame sag DF145SD,Burn wolf launched 2nd(since SD has more stamina then FS) also launched burn with slight banking

1.Flam Sag by outspin
2.Burn Wolf by KO
3.Burn Wolf by outspin
4.Burn Wolf by outspin
5.Burn Wolf by outspin
6.Burn Wolf by outspin
7.Burn Wolf by outspin
8.Flame Sag by out spin
9.Burn Wolf by outspin
10.Burn Wolf by outspin

so again 8/10 against a top tier stamina combo,also Flame sags wins where mostly due to it wobbling and forceing the burn wolf downwards on the slop,so this combo will probley be better with a taller track against stamina combos or switching the track for CH120

Against Quetzalcoatl 90RF,Burn wolf always shot 1st and shooting Quetzalcoatl with sliding shoot

1.Burn Wolf by outspin
2.Quetzalcoatl by KO
3.Burn Wolf by outspin
4.Burn Wolf by outspin
5.Quetzalcoatl by KO
6.Quetzalcoatl by KO
7.Burn Wolf by outspin
8.Quetzalcoatl by KO
9.Burn Wolf by outspin
10.Quetzalcoatl by KO

5/10 wins against a top tier attack combo isnt all that great but still did alot better then i expected.I also didnt count Quetzalcoatl's self KO's in this test,but considering in competive matches you only get like 1 re launch pre match it would probley do alot better.

Overall i found this to be and intresting and puzzling combo as to how it can get such a good win rate with FS as the bottom esspically when theyre by outspin Confused

But by having such a good win rate against top tier deffence and stamina combos will most likey be usefull for this in competive play since thats the type of combos most people seem to use, And even if you can pull of sliding shoot due to the nature of MFB attack staidums ridge RF attack combos self ko alot.
Although i think this combo could probley be made better with CH120 and maybe CS.
Thats awesome... and definitely surprising, since I've never heard of FS being a good stamina bottom.

Burn is a really cool wheel... it seems like this a useful combo for it! Smile
(Jun. 01, 2010  4:49 AM)SaMaster14 Wrote: Thats awesome... and definitely surprising, since I've never heard of FS being a good stamina bottom.

Burn is a really cool wheel... it seems like this a useful combo for it! Smile

yeah i was realy suprised with FS's stamina,i might do a solo spin time for it abit later on tonight
being it did 50% against attack maybe Bull would do better than wolf... idk just throwing that in
Bet if you faced it against storm pegasus 100RF or Lightning L drago CH120RF it would do better than 50%.
Nice i like how you tested it too(like against all types).
(Jun. 01, 2010  11:37 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Bet if you faced it against storm pegasus 100RF or Lightning L drago CH120RF it would do better than 50%.
i could test it against storm peg 100RF when i get home,i tested against quetz since i find it to be alot better then storm peg
Yeah I know it's better I just think that since most people will be using Storm pegasus 100RF instead of a quetz it's more representative of a battle of the blades which people more commonly use. Anyway it would also show how it performs against other combos which is useful.
ohk then ill do some testing agasint storm peg 100RF on sunday since ill have the time then
That would be cool. Thanks
Finaly found the paper i wrote the results for against Storm peg 100RF
so ill post them now

1.Storm peg by KO
2.Burn wolf by outspin
3.Burn wolf by outspin
4.Burn wolf by outspin
5.Storm peg by ko
6.Burn Wolf by outspin
7.Burn wolf by outspin
8.Burn wolf by outspin
9.Storm peg by KO
10.Storm peg by KO

So 6/10 slightly better then it did against quetz,and again i didnt count storm pegs self KO's
I found these results very interesting also one thing I found with FS is that when it gets hit the flat part kind of grips the stadium and pushes it back into the middle quicker than most bottoms. It's interesting because it has stamina as well as a bit of resistance to hits unlike other bottoms which would normally get sent to the ridge very easily.
normaly when it takes a bump from the deffence bey it goes around then straight back to the center,the amount of stamia FS has is realy realy suprising
Nice combo! I'll try it sometime, can we replace T125 with D125 because my T125 is stuck.
yes, let us change this combo so as to cater towards your usage of the combo. That will definitely perform the same.
Wow, that's awesome! I'm still a bit iffy if I want to use an FS bottom for a competitive combination, but it seems like you pulled it off Dirge. *Begins experimenting*
Nice combo, I've always thought that the FS was like a CS, with less attack but more stamina, so I don't think a CS would be good in this combo, seeing as it always wins by outspin Wink
yeah haha it was a bad asumtaion i made,i tried it with CS and it didnt get as good as results
Burn Wolf T125FS, seems rather interesting.
T125 is a good stamina track,, not amazing.

But the thing is for stamina bottoms we want to avoid being hit by attack types which tend to be lower tracks ex.90,100...With the exception of MF LLDragoCh120 RF.

I currently do not own a burn so I can not test this combo out, but IMO DF145 would do better stamina wise and defensively more supperior... Less attack, more stamina, more spin..
I think what Dirge is getting at is that he's trying a new combo that's been overlooked. Kinda like the other thread "MF Rock Bull H145WD". DF145 is definitely the best choice for Stamina, but it's amazing with the results he's got here and with the choice of parts.

Oh and I borrowed a Burn Wheel from a friend to test this combo out; spectacular.
(Jul. 07, 2010  10:15 PM)Flowertrain609 Wrote: Burn Wolf T125FS, seems rather interesting.
T125 is a good stamina track,, not amazing.

But the thing is for stamina bottoms we want to avoid being hit by attack types which tend to be lower tracks ex.90,100...With the exception of MF LLDragoCh120 RF.

I currently do not own a burn so I can not test this combo out, but IMO DF145 would do better stamina wise and defensively more supperior... Less attack, more stamina, more spin..

i tried it with DF145SD and it wasnt as good at this...
(Jul. 08, 2010  2:07 AM)Dirge Wrote: i tried it with DF145SD and it wasnt as good at this...

Really? That's actually quite interesting.
(Jul. 08, 2010  2:15 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Really? That's actually quite interesting.
yeah i know,i guess it sorta fits into the destabalizing class of combos since it tends to not deffence and stamina combos off balance to win by outspin
The clear wheel can be changed, right?
i guess,i only had wolf on it cause its my favorite looking clear wheel