Burn Wolf T125FS

The thing that seems very interesting to me is your choice of bottom. Very incredible results with such random parts (no offense, just a little awkward)...

If I can aquire a Burn wheel I will surely test out this plan...

But I like where you are heading with this combo..

If you do have a Metal Face, I would try putting it, and seeing how it would bear on this combo..
(Jul. 08, 2010  11:24 PM)Flowertrain609 Wrote: If you do have a Metal Face, I would try putting it, and seeing how it would bear on this combo..
It is most likely that this combo is aiming for Stamina. Adding a Metal Face will not help since its increase weight will increase friction between the Bottom and the Stadium. Also, Stamina combos tend to spin longer when the weight of the Bey is focused on the outer of the Wheel.
It was basicly a random combo of parts that worked with no concept behind it,but it works like a stamina type and the low height knocks beyblades with 145 tracks off balance
Well, you could try adding a MF to see how it works against Quetz, it may win more than half the battles that way.
(Jul. 09, 2010  2:52 PM)Clerish Wrote: Well, you could try adding a MF to see how it works against Quetz, it may win more than half the battles that way.
It is unlikely that the results will improve much since Burn does have a fair bit of recoil, DF145 does not provide good defense against low attackers while FS does not have enough friction to grip the stadium.
So even with the added weight from the Metal Face, I doubt the results will improve much. :\
(Jul. 08, 2010  2:07 AM)Dirge Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2010  10:15 PM)Flowertrain609 Wrote: Burn Wolf T125FS, seems rather interesting.
T125 is a good stamina track,, not amazing.

But the thing is for stamina bottoms we want to avoid being hit by attack types which tend to be lower tracks ex.90,100...With the exception of MF LLDragoCh120 RF.

I currently do not own a burn so I can not test this combo out, but IMO DF145 would do better stamina wise and defensively more supperior... Less attack, more stamina, more spin..

i tried it with DF145SD and it wasnt as good at this...

WOAH... just saw that post...

I do not know what is wrong with your parts, but from everyones past experience...

DF145SD > T125FS any day of the week

FS is more like a weaker version of D (shape wise)
And SD is much more supperior than D

And T125 is basically like D125...

I think you need to REcheck that again..

But if you just want to play around with this awkward combination...

I think since Burn has high recoil, and u want to avoid being hit from bottom...

Try out

MF Burn Wolf T125SD

With that MF reduces its recoil, while your idea of low stamina is still viable, and SD is just the overall bottom u should be using if u want stamina..
One thing is not better than another thing in every combination ever, you have to think about more than one variable.
And MF kills stamina.
(Jul. 10, 2010  12:05 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: One thing is not better than another thing in every combination ever, you have to think about more than one variable.
And MF kills stamina.

I totally agree with you on this one..

MF does kill stamina, but on the original post he said he wanted or established a
defense/stamina bey..

So I figured, DF145 and MF are a good cancelation equaling to the same stamina ability of T125

MF also reduces recoil, which burn tends to have alot of...
And for a defense/stamina U want to have the perfect balance of defense and stamina

Burn being a good wheel, using MF increases DeF and DF145SD increases stamina..
(Jul. 08, 2010  2:07 AM)Dirge Wrote: i tried it with DF145SD and it wasnt as good at this...
Hah, a good way of putting it.
(Jul. 10, 2010  1:05 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: But then it would just suck at two things.

?

And I do not know how he Tried Burn Wolf DF145SD, probably some type of malfunction or error...

and I stated MF Burn Wolf DF145SD...

Also you can try

MF Burn Wolf DF145WB
(Jul. 09, 2010  11:13 PM)Flowertrain609 Wrote: FS is more like a weaker version of D (shape wise)
FS doesn't look anything like D...
FS:
[Image: bottom_fs_img.jpg]
D:
[Image: bottom_d_img.jpg]
(Jul. 10, 2010  1:54 AM)Flowertrain609 Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2010  1:05 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: But then it would just suck at two things.

?

And I do not know how he Tried Burn Wolf DF145SD, probably some type of malfunction or error...

and I stated MF Burn Wolf DF145SD...

Also you can try

MF Burn Wolf DF145WB

There was no error.
(Jul. 09, 2010  11:13 PM)Flowertrain609 Wrote: WOAH... just saw that post...

I do not know what is wrong with your parts, but from everyones past experience...

DF145SD > T125FS any day of the week

FS is more like a weaker version of D (shape wise)
And SD is much more supperior than D

And T125 is basically like D125...

I think you need to REcheck that again..

But if you just want to play around with this awkward combination...

I think since Burn has high recoil, and u want to avoid being hit from bottom...

Try out

MF Burn Wolf T125SD

With that MF reduces its recoil, while your idea of low stamina is still viable, and SD is just the overall bottom u should be using if u want stamina..

omfg,the results speak for them selfs,if you dont have the parts to try this,dont come and post its bad when it works quite well unless your can prove other wise.

Also DF145 is to tall to work effectively with burn from my testing,which is why i used T125

And tbh burn doesnt have high recoil,if that was the case the results would have been alot of self ko's.

Also no T125 is not exactly like D125 they have differnet weights and shapes which make them work diffrently and effect the beyblade in diffrent ways.

Also no i dont need to recheak this again,considering how much i played around with this before i did testing that i keept a record of and it almost never lost to my deffence combo.
Also there is no type of malfunction or error with my DF125 or SD bottom,since the provide the same results as should be produced by these parts.

Also DF145 Doesnt work well with the burn wheel,people have tried it and which is why burn was over looked as a top tier stamina wheel for so long,because it didnt work well with DF145D/SD/WD it was just writen off as not as good.Tbh you should know you stuff/try things for yourself before you torch something,concidering i bet you dont have many mfbs i doubt you know that much
Flowertrain609: Adding a MF to a good Stamina combo would only weaken its stamina. If you don't have the parts, just trust the people here who have had more experience AND the parts with results.
ITT flowertrain609 doesn't understand popping on a metal face doesn't fix everything.
*sigh*

Dirge: I am just trying to help you out... There is no need for you to get mad, I am just trying to help you find your concept of Defense/Stamina.. I have 12 Hybird wheels, not counting my orignal MFB's. But I currently do NOT own a burn wheel, as I have stated in many of my posts. I though Burn would do fairly decent with MF DF145SD, but it didn't and there was no reason for you to get all upset, because at the end of the day I am trying to help YOU out and NOT ME. But also, you tried out Burn DF145SD, so I recommended adding MF just to see if it changed any results, and I am quite sure you either do not own a MF, or you just dont want to try it out. Well whatever, this is my last time helping you find your "Burning Desire"...

桃太郎: I understand that adding a MF to stamina combos will weaken the stamina. But as his original post said he was seeking "STAMINA/DEFENSE" so MF would most likely help in defense as it adds weight, decreasing recoil. Also, please do not insist that I do not have any experience, as I have played MFB since its creation. I had an old account on these forums, but I deleted it so I make a new one. And trust me I have ALOT of parts. =]
which beyblades did you mix to get this combination?
The ones that came with those parts : |
It'd be pretty swell if flowertrain stopped posting too.
EVERYBODY CHILL OUT PLZ
(Jul. 10, 2010  10:06 PM)Flowertrain609 Wrote: *sigh*

Dirge: I am just trying to help you out... There is no need for you to get mad, I am just trying to help you find your concept of Defense/Stamina.. I have 12 Hybird wheels, not counting my orignal MFB's. But I currently do NOT own a burn wheel, as I have stated in many of my posts. I though Burn would do fairly decent with MF DF145SD, but it didn't and there was no reason for you to get all upset, because at the end of the day I am trying to help YOU out and NOT ME. But also, you tried out Burn DF145SD, so I recommended adding MF just to see if it changed any results, and I am quite sure you either do not own a MF, or you just dont want to try it out. Well whatever, this is my last time helping you find your "Burning Desire"...

AHAHAH seriously?I gave it a try it did nothing for the combo.Can you not post unless you know your stuff,have tired the combo or have a legitimate question?Ive anwsered what youve asked but you keep trying to argue about the anwser.

(Jul. 10, 2010  10:17 PM)Treyser13 Wrote: which beyblades did you mix to get this combination?
Burn pheonix for the burn wheel
Random booster Wolf Clear wheel
Flame Libras T125
And the FS im not sure which bey i got it from
You sure the Wolf and FS aren't just from Dark Wolf DF145FS?
(Jul. 11, 2010  6:31 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: You sure the Wolf and FS aren't just from Dark Wolf DF145FS?

read what i just said omfg.
I said where most of my parts just came from,i dont own a dark wolf.

My wolf clear wheel is from Random booster v 3 the yellow one from Rock Wolf H145B

my FS is from a random light wheel bey