Burn Wolf T125FS

Dirge: Again, I am not arguing about the combo you have, if you feel you have just created the best blade on the face of this Earth (Burn Wolf T125FS), then so be it.

But if you posted and wanted help/advice that is exactly what I gave you with my help.
You should at least be apreciative about my help, and if it didn't help, well so be it.

Always Be Humble...
He never said it was the best, but suprisingly good with parts seemingly overlooked.

Besides that, you should also accept the opinions of those who have experience as well.

I'm not sure, but if someone asserts something is correct, and it is blatantly incorrect, I don't think you would be too appreciative.
(Jul. 11, 2010  8:44 AM)Flowertrain609 Wrote: Dirge: Again, I am not arguing about the combo you have, if you feel you have just created the best blade on the face of this Earth (Burn Wolf T125FS), then so be it.

But if you posted and wanted help/advice that is exactly what I gave you with my help.
You should at least be apreciative about my help, and if it didn't help, well so be it.

Always Be Humble...

im not being arrogant i never said it was the best combo on the face of the earth...

also i never asked for help this was a combo i sumbled upon that work quite well,i did testing i posted results which is the whole point in making a topic about a combo,to show your results so other people can try it out ect.

Also your advice is wrong and your just saying try this and that which i already have done and doesnt work aswell as the combo posted.

seriously you joined in feb this year you havent posted any combos and test that before so you shouldnt be posting stuff like this when you dont have as much knowlege on beyblade.

now if you dont mind stop posting stupid carp on this theard cause your started to carp me off
I joined WBO this FEB, with THIS account.

I had two prior accounts, which I deleted both and made this one.

I have been on WBO since HMS....

Check your facts.
Time spent =/= intelligence
You still make unhelpful/lame posts.
Everyone wants you to leave.
[/tellitlikeitis]
(Jul. 10, 2010  10:51 PM)♥ Wrote: EVERYBODY CHILL OUT PLZ

Guys, come on. We're all here to help each other; there's absolutely no need for hostility.

I'd like to bring this argument to a close. Unless you have something to say directly about Burn Wolf T125FS, don't post.
(Jul. 11, 2010  7:21 PM)♥ Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2010  10:51 PM)♥ Wrote: EVERYBODY CHILL OUT PLZ

Guys, come on. We're all here to help each other; there's absolutely no need for hostility.

I'd like to bring this argument to a close. Unless you have something to say directly about Burn Wolf T125FS, don't post.

♥ is right this had become a war zone just ignore what you don't like without arguing about it well explaning is alright but arguing is something else most of the threads in the customization forum has the same problem so beat it
Umm, I'm just wondering why you felt the need to post three days after.
Just curious.

silver knight Wrote:so beat it
[Image: beat_it_video.jpg]