Sept

BuilderROB’s Birthday Clash O’ Beys

Asheville, North Carolina
Tournament Results
Carrier Park
199 Amboy Rd.
  Park in the left parking lot near the roundabout. Meet at the pavilion.
1:00 PM on 09/05/2020
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
5 cash  

Pay at the registration desk.

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

NC bladers, my birthday tournament is here! Do not feel obligated to get me a present though, instead, get your best burst beys ready for this Burst Standard Tournament. I have increased the cap from 10 last time to 12 since I am able to have a bit more people join.

MUST READ: COVID-19 Requirements in Effect
Due to COVID-19, all tournament participants and attendees are required to abide by the requirements outlined and linked in full detail below. If you do not, you may be asked to leave the tournament area. Thank you for your understanding and stay safe!

1. Feeling unwell? Stay at home.
2. Wear a Mask or Face Covering
3. Thumbs Up Instead of Handshakes
4. Do Not Lend or Play with Others Equipment
5. During Beyblade Inspection, Disassemble Beyblades for Judges
6. Do Not Bring More Than 1 Person With You
7. Maintain Physical Distancing (2 meters/6 feet apart)
8. After each Match Judges Must Disinfect Stadium
9. Only Bladers Registered Before the Tournament Day may Participate
10. Eliminated from the tournament? You must leave the tournament area.

Please see additional event information and any local or federal requirements below. 

https://www.nc.gov/covid-19/staying-ahea...ase-2-faqs

Precautions
This pandemic is still going on, and because of it, I want to take the following precautions:

1. Wear a mask/face covering at all times during the event.

2. Practice social distancing at all times, except when you are doing the countdown and launching in the tournament.

3. Do not touch another person’s Beyblades/launchers/stadiums.

4. Make sure to bring only one other person with you. The maximum for events is 24 according to the North Carolina governor, and that number includes family members, so we want to keep this number as low as possible and not exceed 24.

5. If you are sick, please do not come.

6. Make sure to sanitize your hands before each match. We will have a sanitizer bottle there you can use.

Tournament Format
This tournament will be run with a group round robin if all 12 people show up. A group round robin format divides the bladers into two groups of six people in this case. The two groups will battle everyone else in their group. The top two in each group advance.

If this tournament gets less than twelve people, we will run a round robin. This means that everyone will battle against everyone else. The top four will advance.

Tournament Time
This tournament starts at 1:00 PM. This means you should get here between 12:30 PM and 12:45 PM, since that is when registration will start. Registration closes at 1:00 PM, so make sure to be there before then.

Do not register for this event if you do not think you will be able to come. I say this because half the people did not show up to my event last time, so I would like to avoid that this time.

Tournament Fee
This tournament costs $5 to enter. Make sure to have $5 when you come to this tournament and register.

Also, if you have a TT standard stadium, bring it if you can. We don’t necessarily need one since I do have mine and another person’s we will use, but it can help make the tournament go faster.

Prizes:
B-170 Random Booster Vol. 21 (06 Emperor Forneus Wheel Destroy).

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

If I'm able to come, I'll bring a TT standard stadium and can judge if needed. Smile
(Aug. 04, 2020  7:12 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: If I'm able to come, I'll bring a TT standard stadium and can judge if needed. Smile

That would be great.
I might be able to make it I just have to convince my parents but if i can’t then happy early birthday
Wont be able to make it, but happy early birthday! Hope you have a fun time Smile
(Aug. 04, 2020  9:00 PM)BeybladeBlast11 Wrote: I might be able to make it I just have to convince my parents but if i can’t then happy early birthday

Thank you. Once you have asked and verified you’re able to come then please do register.
I'm in man! I'll bring my stadium and i can judge again if you want.
(Aug. 05, 2020  1:34 PM)RayneAvalon Wrote: I'm in man! I'll bring my stadium and i can judge again if you want.

Works for me! I could use some judges and an extra stadium helps the tournament go faster for sure.
(Aug. 05, 2020  1:36 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2020  1:34 PM)RayneAvalon Wrote: I'm in man! I'll bring my stadium and i can judge again if you want.

Works for me! I could use some judges and an extra stadium helps the tournament go faster for sure.

i'm also gonna run by my local office max and get a quote on getting some rules hand outs mass produced for the even just in case. btw i see the adress is for the amboy rd sports park. are we meeting at a pavilion on the infield of the park, or one along one of the walking trails?
(Aug. 05, 2020  1:46 PM)RayneAvalon Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2020  1:36 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Works for me! I could use some judges and an extra stadium helps the tournament go faster for sure.

i'm also gonna run by my local office max and get a quote on getting some rules hand outs mass produced for the even just in case. btw i see the adress is for the amboy rd sports park. are we meeting at a pavilion on the infield of the park, or one along one of the walking trails?

That would be great! We are meeting at the pavilion, so if you know the exact address of the pavilion please do PM it to me.
I might come and if I do il bring my giant metal stadium not for the tournament matches just to mess around with
(Aug. 06, 2020  2:24 AM)Phantomflame Wrote: I might come and if I do il bring my giant metal stadium not for the tournament matches just to mess around with

Alright. When you know you’re able to come press the join button to join the tournament.
K I'm coming
(Aug. 07, 2020  4:53 PM)Zwarblader Wrote: I should be able to go

Ok then. I hope to see you there.
If you need a extra stadium I can supply one
(Aug. 07, 2020  5:47 PM)Zwarblader Wrote: If you need a extra stadium I can supply one

Depends on what kind. We can only use Takara Tomy Standard Burst stadiums at this event. If you have one of those though I’d like for you to bring one.
Yes I have a black one, it is very scratched up from all the battles in it
(Aug. 07, 2020  7:37 PM)Zwarblader Wrote: Yes I have a black one, it is very scratched up from all the battles in it

Then sure! Go ahead and bring it if you’d like. We’ve already got three people including me bringing their own but we could use extra just in case.
(Aug. 07, 2020  7:40 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2020  7:37 PM)Zwarblader Wrote: Yes I have a black one, it is very scratched up from all the battles in it
Will do
Then sure! Go ahead and bring it if you’d like. We’ve already got three people including me bringing their own but we could use extra just in case.

(Aug. 07, 2020  7:41 PM)Zwarblader Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2020  7:40 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Will do
I just found out I have something super important to day the day of the tournament and won't be able to go I sorry
Hey BuilderROB are we allowed to bring takara tomy beys or hasbro? Or maybe both?

If i cant come have a happy birthdaySmile
(Aug. 09, 2020  11:05 AM)NotShu_Kurinai Wrote: Hey BuilderROB are we allowed to bring takara tomy beys or hasbro? Or maybe both?

If i cant come have a happy birthdaySmile

You can bring both brands. If you’re able to verify that you can come I hope you join.
my friend Phantomflame has a sled stadium that he might bring I don't think it's legal but it'd be fun to mess around with it
also do you think anyone would come to a tournament in Pageland SC cause me and my freind are thinking of hosting one
(Aug. 10, 2020  7:34 PM)bubba409434 Wrote: my friend Phantomflame has a sled stadium that he might bring I don't think it's legal but it'd be fun to mess around with it
also do you think anyone would come to a tournament in Pageland SC cause me and my freind are thinking of hosting one

Maybe. I am not sure. Make sure Phantomflame doesn’t let other people use the stadium. We gotta keep our Beyblade stuff to ourselves during this pandemic.
oh ok I forgot about the restrictions sorry