"Build me a combo!"

You've got to be kidding me?

You should post vids.
drager metal slicer Wrote:wolborg ms, dragoon ms , dark effigy ms

Something is going wrong on the HMS end. They should not be losing.

Probably the guy with HMS has a faulty launcher, or you're using a hasbro stadium and the HMS just easily pocket themselves.
Perhaps the guys launch technique is absolute carp.
Either way, that is not supposed to be happening.

It'd be nice if you proved this via video or at least explained why its beating them.
Tongue_out
If it is a hasbro stadium, all you need to do is block off the pockets. Just put random stuff in them.
Saying that combo can beat those HMS Beys like once isn't saying much since it doesn't mean it's necessarily better.
drager metal slicer Wrote:sorry i added wolborg by accedent

Still waiting on that video or explanation.
drager metal slicer Wrote:i dont have a camera

Lmao.
So how'd that combo beat DEMS?
Detail please.
dark effigy g ar
ten wide wd
mg core left spin gear
dranzer v2 support part
custom grip base
drager metal slicer Wrote:dark effigy g ar
ten wide wd
mg core left spin gear
dranzer v2 support part
custom grip base

...Tired
I said...how.
Not what.
AnnieDuck Wrote:Beyblade combos are now adverbs?

You better believe it, or I'll Dark Effigy G and Ten Wide you.
Oh, baby, I love it when you metal weight grip flat core me~
That makes it even less likely. DEMS should not be losing to that.
Hey everyone, I've only recently got back into the game (mostly due to the announcement of MFB). I'm looking to build a compeitive Endurance type HMS with these:

Wolborg MS
Advance Averager
Sea Drake

My current configuration is:

Attack Ring- Advance Averager
Weight Disk- Wolborg MS
Running Core- Wolborg MS

I've also often used Sea Drake's WD instead of Wolborg, but it seems not to be working well. As well, forgive my ignorance, in that I don't exactly know the specific names of the running cores, or the weight disks(I knew the names for the Plastic ones, but that doesn't help), so please if any of you can please tell me the blade in which this part is from, that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Takao Wrote:Hey everyone, I've only recently got back into the game (mostly due to the announcement of MFB). I'm looking to build a compeitive Endurance type HMS with these:

Wolborg MS
Advance Averager
Sea Drake

My current configuration is:

Attack Ring- Advance Averager
Weight Disk- Wolborg MS
Running Core- Wolborg MS

I've also often used Sea Drake's WD instead of Wolborg, but it seems not to be working well. As well, forgive my ignorance, in that I don't exactly know the specific names of the running cores, or the weight disks(I knew the names for the Plastic ones, but that doesn't help), so please if any of you can please tell me the blade in which this part is from, that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

If thats all you have, you might as well stick with it.
There isnt anything else to do with it from your current parts.
I would just use uncustomized Wolborg MS ...
Really, Brad? I know I have a very limited amount of parts(mostly because I didn't embrace HMS) but I hoped I wouldn't have to be one of those kids who bought a Wolborg MS and did nothing to it and won(you see I was one of those kids who used an uncustomized Wolborg during Plastic Era). So what would be a good Endurance type HMS blade to get that complements my current roster?

Thanks for you help Ryuki, and Brad anyways!
Advance Eterner and Spark Dragon would both do well.
Let me guess, the best bet of me getting them for a reasonable price would be through Yahoo Japan, or Ebay? Heck, I don't even know what a Spark Dragon looks like, I did a Google search and came up with nothing related to it. The Advance Eterner one I found in a store for roughly $24 CDN, that's too much for something that isn't a starter, no? *sigh* I don't have a credit card so this is going to hamper me tonnes through me trying to get a compeitive customized HMS, and to be compeitive in Metal Fight. But I'll find a way to buy 'em, heck, I did find that Wolborg at a Canadian Tire, maybe I should check local import shops, or stores that may still have old stock for Hasbro or Takara HMS that didn't sell.
YJ would be your best bet.
Okay for those of you who didn't see it at BND I have a faulty Dragoon MS. At first I thought it was just for Hasbro Stadiums, but it was slow and didn't move at all in TBTS. So I'm looking for a good attacker

Sea Drake
Thunder Dragon
Advance Averazer
Advance Defenser
Dragoon MS (minus the RC)
Gaia Dragoon MS (Minus the RC)
Dranzer MS
DEMS
Wolborg MS