"Build me a combo!"

There is already a thread where all of this is answered.
I seem to have lost my Dragoon S(carp)........so what would be a decent replacement until I find it?

The combo is:
AR:Tri Wing
WD:Ten Balance
SG:what ever the normal right spin gear is called.
BBUnhappyand the part I need replaced.)
could i make a good combo out of these beyblades? HMS series combos is what im looking for. im trying to find a good sturdy defensive beyblade. these are the HMS i have:
advance averazer
advance gaurdian
sea drake
thunder serpent
hopper attack

i know its a low amount of HMS but i need a good combo out of these. im really bad at making combos so plz help Grin

btw is my title good?
Advance omega Wrote:could i make a good combo out of these beyblades? HMS series combos is what im looking for. im trying to find a good sturdy defensive beyblade. these are the HMS i have:
advance averazer
advance gaurdian
sea drake
thunder serpent
hopper attack

i know its a low amount of HMS but i need a good combo out of these. im really bad at making combos so plz help Grin

btw is my title good?

If you're looking for a sturdy defensive bey with those parts I think this will be your best choice, I'm not too sure since I don't have these parts at hand to test out for you.

AR: Metal Ball attacker[Thunder Serpent/I believe this is your heaviest AR]
CWD: Free Surivor[Sea Drake/great defense and endurance]
RC: Grip Sharp Core[Advance Guardian]

Although I believe this beyblade would have poor endurance, it might be able to beat some attackers. I suggest using it in left spin.
ok "Build me a combo!" I Love Dragoon and HMS can you think something up?
Takeru Wrote:
ok "Build me a combo!" I Love Dragoon and HMS can you think something up?

You're doing it wrong.
List your parts and a concept.
Then we build you a combo.
Waaaaaaaaa? Like I....... Gomen I don't remember parts like that so lets start from scratch. I MEAN SCRATCH! Like I really couldn't tell you any parts at all.....I SUCK! T_T but all I can say is combine the best HMS Beyblades parts and call it a day.....I guess... Joyful_3
Takeru Wrote:
Waaaaaaaaa? Like I....... Gomen I don't remember parts like that so lets start from scratch. I MEAN SCRATCH! Like I really couldn't tell you any parts at all.....I SUCK! T_T but all I can say is combine the best HMS Beyblades parts and call it a day.....I guess... Joyful_3

T_T
Still doing it wrong.
You can have the most useful parts, but without a concept, you can't make anything, a combination must have a purpose, you can't just put together a bunch of 'best' parts since there is no best beyblade.
oh do you mean like....... long spin time......or strong attack or something like that? I'm Lost! T_T
He means stating what you want the beyblade to do best.
LIKE WHAT
?
Takeru, please read the board more before making posts like this. If you read the rest of this topic it is clear what you are supposed to post.
Even going through from the beginning.... for some odd reason nothing make sense????? Gomen no more post from me on this thread. T_T
What doesn't make sense?

Examples of concepts:

Upper Attacker, Zombie, Wolborg MS-Killer, Compact, One-Hit KO

The concept is essentially what the Beyblade is designed to do. To win in Beyblade consistently, you have to be prepared for very specific situations.
ok thats more specific, One Hit Kill, but i don't know what parts would do such a thing but the core of Dragoon MS UV. T_T I still suck!
Ryuki Wrote:
Advance omega Wrote:could i make a good combo out of these beyblades? HMS series combos is what im looking for. im trying to find a good sturdy defensive beyblade. these are the HMS i have:
advance averazer
advance gaurdian
sea drake
thunder serpent
hopper attack

btw is my title good?

If you're looking for a sturdy defensive bey with those parts I think this will be your best choice, I'm not too sure since I don't have these parts at hand to test out for you.

Although I believe this beyblade would have poor endurance, it might be able to beat some attackers. I suggest using it in left spin.
Free Survivor is actually from Thunder Serpent. Also, I think using Advance Balancer AR (Advance Averazer) would be better for this. I've never used TS though, so its hard for me to say though I guess.
Kei Wrote:
Ryuki Wrote:
advance averazer
advance gaurdian
sea drake
thunder serpent
hopper attack

btw is my title good?

Free Survivor is actually from Thunder Serpent. Also, I think using Advance Balancer AR (Advance Averazer) would be better for this. I've never used TS though, so its hard for me to say though I guess.

Ah carp, I always confuse their names.
I was thinking that also but at the same time I was thinking it should have some weight to it or else it'd be blasted out easily.
Not too sure.
Takeru Wrote:
ok thats more specific, One Hit Kill, but i don't know what parts would do such a thing but the core of Dragoon MS UV. T_T I still suck!

This topic is for if you don't know what parts to select. You tell us what parts you have, and your concept.

For example, you could say something like

"I want something that can perform one hit kill well, and I have WolborgMS and Trygle"
Ryuki Wrote:
Ah carp, I always confuse their names.
I was thinking that also but at the same time I was thinking it should have some weight to it or else it'd be blasted out easily.
Not too sure.

EDIT: Hold it, you meant the Sea Dragon AR and the Thunder Serpent CWD! You mixed both of them up in your other post. Thought you meant the Thunder Serpent AR. Anyways, I think you could try both Metal Ball Attacker and Advance Balancer out and see which you prefer.
this combo plastic beat my hms blades:
ar:dark effigy g
wd:ten wide
mg core left spin
bb:custom grip base
support part: dranzer v2
Which HMS did it beat?
i expected as much