"Build me a combo!"

To cut down on all of the clutter topics where users are asking for us to build combos for them, without providing a combo already and providing a strong concept, I am making this topic.

If you want us to build a combo for you, post what Beyblades/parts you own and if you could, please post your best attempt at a combo. However, before you do that try checking out our Beyblade articles on Beywiki. It's an excellent resource, and each article provides suggestions for how to best use their individual parts.

I am doing this so that the rest of the forum will be for legitimate customization discussion. Thanks!
Oh. This is new. Well, I'd need one. Here's some parts for you guys to work with, as I can't seem to find any good ones.

Trygle
Wolborg (Hasbro)
Seaborg (A ring only)
Wyborg
Galzzly
Driger F
Driger G
Master Driger
Wing Attacker
Wing Defenser
Trypio
Dranzer F

I think I might still have some DEMS parts, but the A ring is wasted. But then I might have binned it out of frustration.
Well, some insight on what type of combo you want would still help.

Anyways, right now with those parts you could try this for attack:

AR: Triple Wing (Trygle's AR)/ Triple Tiger (Driger G)
WD: 8-Wide (Trygle)
SG: Right shells with Wolborg casings and Driger F's metal shaft
BB: Wolborg

Wolborg's SG with Driger F shaft in it is a really tight fit in the base, so you'll need to apply some pressure to get it in. The shaft is also fixed which is ideal for this high speed smash attacker. It is kinda high though, so you might prefer using Triple Tiger for the AR.
DormantSpirit Wrote:Oh. This is new. Well, I'd need one. Here's some parts for you guys to work with, as I can't seem to find any good ones.

Trygle
Wolborg (Hasbro)
Seaborg (A ring only)
Wyborg
Galzzly
Driger F
Driger G
Master Driger
Wing Attacker
Wing Defenser
Trypio
Dranzer F

I think I might still have some DEMS parts, but the A ring is wasted. But then I might have binned it out of frustration.

Well you haven't got a whole lot to work with. Try;

AR- Flame Wing(Dranzer F)
WD- Ten Balance(Driger G)
SG- Basic Right
BB- SG Semi-Flat(Master Driger)

It's my impression of a balance type, I've always like flame wing for that use. It's nothing amazing, but with the parts you have here, this and Dan's combo are probably your best bet. You could try using trypio's WD, 8 heavy on it. That would make it more of a compacty type beyblade.
Thanks. That first one is quite useful actually. Triple Tiger works a charm for it. And I've lost my compact blade (It's lying around SOMEWHERE) so I'll use that till I find it. And the second combo is better with 8 heavy, you're right. It's pretty good. Chances are I'll work with that unless I find good ol' textbook Compact blade direct from the wiki.
King of Darkness Wrote:Well, some insight on what type of combo you want would still help.

Wolborg's SG with Driger F shaft in it is a really tight fit in the base, so you'll need to apply some pressure to get it in. The shaft is also fixed which is ideal for this high speed smash attacker. It is kinda high though, so you might prefer using Triple Tiger for the AR.

A variation on this to try:

AR: Triple Tiger (Driger G)
WD: 8-Heavy
SG: Right SG Bearing Version (Wolborg)
BB: Bearing Base (Wolborg)
Bey Brad Wrote:
King of Darkness Wrote:Well, some insight on what type of combo you want would still help.

A variation on this to try:

AR: Triple Tiger (Driger G)
WD: 8-Heavy
SG: Right SG Bearing Version (Wolborg)
BB: Bearing Base (Wolborg)

Thats an interesting one. It's a Hasbro Wolborg, and that'll help I suppose.
For a smasher:

AR: Dranzer F
WD: 8-Heavy (Switch to a 10-Heavy if you get one.)
SG: Galzzly
BB: Galzzly
Ok, I want to know what the best combo would be out of just Dranzer parts. I own:

Dranzer S
Dranzer F
Dranzer V
Dranzer V2
Dranzer G
Dranzer MS (I know, not gonna mix with the others, but it's a dranzer)
Master Dranzer (BB only)

I also have almost every type of WD/SG (besides EGs) so this is not much of an issue.

Here is my attempt at a combo:

Dranzer V AR
10 Heavy WD
Dranzer F SG/BB

I figure that Dranzer F's base is the best choice because of its versatility. I also thought V's AR would go best for an upper attack as V2's would be too wide and make it less compact. I could be way off on this combo though, so please let me know what I can do to make it better, or if most Dranzers are just better as they are and not meant for combos like this.
I'd say Dranzer V2 uncustomized.
Just because it has 3 different tips doesn't mean it'll all be needed for use. The AR on it is only decent, and it really work too well with the sharp tip.

For uses of Dranzer ARs, I suggest you find a way to get Dranzer GT since it's a pretty good AR for attacking since it's similar to Master/Kid Dragoon's AR with Upper attack.

You're also limiting how much potential the blade could have by only using Dranzer parts. If I were you, I'd just use Dranzer V2 uncustomized until you find a Dranzer GT.
Here what I wanna make, I know I don't have alot of parts but if u tell me what to add then I will buy the parts

Dranzer S Top
Dranzer S Bottom
Dricial A-85 EG
Dragoon G Weight Disk
G Wrote:Just because it has 3 different tips doesn't mean it'll all be needed for use. The AR on it is only decent, and it really work too well with the sharp tip.

For uses of Dranzer ARs, I suggest you find a way to get Dranzer GT since it's a pretty good AR for attacking since it's similar to Master/Kid Dragoon's AR with Upper attack.

You're also limiting how much potential the blade could have by only using Dranzer parts. If I were you, I'd just use Dranzer V2 uncustomized until you find a Dranzer GT.

This was actually going to be my exact suggestion. Lips_sealed
Gasp

and Blading try a basic format like:
AR:
WD:
SG:
BB:

and I'm not quite sure of what you want really....
I want a BeyBlade that can sit and wait and go in for the kill
Blading Wrote:I want a BeyBlade that can sit and wait and go in for the kill

try reading the rules of this topic and come back
But what was this?
Quote:Dranzer S Top
Dranzer S Bottom
Dricial A-85 EG
Dragoon G Weight Disk

Use BBs that have a metal change tip such as Driger S or Driger V2. You could launch it in the middle first and then it could go into attack mode later.
I dont exactly need a combo but I just curious on which attack combo is better. Cuz they're all working pretty well for me.

Combo 1
AR: Dragoon G
WD: 10 WIDE
BB: Flat (like a Gazzly BB)

Combo 2
AR: Dragoon V2

Do you guys suggest me use any other WD?
narushi Wrote:I dont exactly need a combo but I just curious on which attack combo is better. Cuz they're all working pretty well for me.

Combo 1
AR: Dragoon G

Combo 2
AR: Dragoon V2

Do you guys suggest me use any other WD?

The WD is fine assuming you don't have a wide defense to try out.

The AR on the second one needs to be changed, DGV2's AR is pretty lame.

Do you have any other Attack based BBs besides SG flat?

Storm grip or SG metal flat 2(Dragoon S/Gaia Dragoon V2) would be good alternatives.
The first combo is definitely better than the second. Spike Dragon (DGV2) is a decent AR for attack, but there is much better choices like Eight Spiker (Dragoon G) that you have on the first combo. Also, if you have it, maybe try Triple Wing (Trygle)? It has amazing smash attack.

Other than that, basically what Michael said.
I have a Grip Base however it doesnt provide the movement speed I need. ^^"
I don't mean to be advertising, but I could sell you a Dragoon Storm if you win one of the lots with it:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZgaijinxsmash

Although the first one can be upgraded by a better BB like Michael said, the first one is fine. Just use a Neo Left SG with a MG Core.
narushi Wrote:I have a Grip Base however it doesnt provide the movement speed I need. ^^"

That's rather surprising. Which grip base are you using?

Anyway, please make sure that you're using left spin with these attack rings.
Of course, I know to use left SG. Im still looking around for a Felt MG core.

I use the dragoon S's blade base. TT

The blade's movements are sooooo slow. Tired