"Build me a combo!"

(May. 07, 2011  5:31 AM)RustyXD Wrote: sol leone V145/145WB would be the best you can make but its pretty bad

Rock Blaze V145WB is better: Sol has little or no use
(May. 06, 2011  10:49 PM)BigBangDestroy Wrote:
(May. 06, 2011  10:43 PM)chillycheif Wrote: and cyber pegasus 100 HF

thats not a combo u buy it from the ds game
Yes it is a real beyblade, type it in on Google! There is a Legend Cyber Pegasus 105 F and there is a Red Cyber Pegasus 100 HF!
(May. 07, 2011  9:03 AM)BeyHyperKiller Wrote:

Yes it is a real beyblade, type it in on Google! There is a Legend Cyber Pegasus 105 F and there is a Red Cyber Pegasus 100 HF!

Read properly before you post. He said that's not a COMBO. He didn't say it wasn't a real beyblade.
hows this sound?

Rock GemiosD125RF or should i use T145 instead?
Change to MF Gravity Perseus D125/T125 will be much better, so don't bother about that. Rock has recoil, Gemios is light.
Stamina
Thermal
Track
T125
ED145
Tip
WD
D
MS
RS
(May. 07, 2011  11:19 AM)GaleForce Wrote: Change to MF Gravity Perseus D125/T125 will be much better, so don't bother about that. Rock has recoil, Gemios is light.

one problem i do not have perseus nor do i have gravity also this was a suggestion should i add MF to make it a wee bit better? also what wheel would you suggest i really wanna good combo for gemios since its so UU
(May. 07, 2011  11:19 AM)GaleForce Wrote: Change to MF Gravity Perseus D125/T125 will be much better, so don't bother about that. Rock has recoil, Gemios is light.

i dont have perseus and someone suggested to me that it was the best combo for gemios should i ya know use a MF bolt maybe that can work no?

I do not have perseus and well i wanna use gemios some how all I need is a hasbro legit metal face and im set. trust me the combo will work
are this good?
Sol Leone AD145 WB

are AD145 to tall and swap it to 130?
(May. 07, 2011  9:05 AM)GaleForce Wrote:
(May. 07, 2011  9:03 AM)BeyHyperKiller Wrote:

Read properly before you post. He said that's not a COMBO. He didn't say it wasn't a real beyblade.

Well, in that case, I must say that chillychief isn't wrong...... He had asked for a combo, and his next post said and Cyber Pega....... So, he had just forgotten to list it, so he added it. Stupid
what would be the best combo i could make out of Lightning L-Drago 100HF and Meteo L-Drago LW105LF? I was thinking LLD LW105LF but now im kinda edged toward LLD 100LF.... help?

Thanks =)
LLD 100HF, or maybe MLD 100HF, for some spin stealing. LF is pretty bad, and really, it's too tall to be much good. It does make a cool noise, though. But really, if you're using a TT attack stadium/attending a tournament, you at least want to get RF (likely through Storm Pegasus).
(May. 07, 2011  3:48 PM)th!nk Wrote: LLD 100HF, or maybe MLD 100HF, for some spin stealing. LF is pretty bad, and really, it's too tall to be much good. It does make a cool noise, though. But really, if you're using a TT attack stadium/attending a tournament, you at least want to get RF (likely through Storm Pegasus).

what about in a hasbro stadium? which combo would be the best?
HF, still. I think F works well in hasbro stadiums, but I'm no expert on what works in Hasbro Stadiums. You might find a thread for hasbro stadiums or combos if you do a search, but yeah.
Hasbro stadiums aren't that good for attack types, though, so ideally to win you'd be using something more stamina based.
I was always wondering about the modes of Lightning L Drago. Though Upper mode is considered better than Multi Hit, I always get better results with Multi Hit mode. I would really like to know more about the function of the two modes. Like, what kind of move it performs, Smash, Upper, Spike, etc. Then, I would also like to know if there is any downside to it...
um ... i think ... (i'm not sure) but the multi hit mode is the one mostly spin steals the other right spin beyblades (for me) for the upper mode it the the smashes the opponet and it makes it imbalance and the force will make the beyblade go out ..
oh yea is this combo good it needs more testing though ... MF/MF-Heavy rush mode(the red one from the MLD set BB-98) 85 LRF
How do you tell if Lightning L-Drago is in Multi-Hit Mode or Upper Mode?
(May. 07, 2011  4:54 PM)V-Rock Wrote: How do you tell if Lightning L-Drago is in Multi-Hit Mode or Upper Mode?

there's a picture on beywiki
Ldragometeo, it's okay, but lightning is WAY better.

V-Rock, if you have stickers on it, if the yellow ones are showing/not covered, it's in multi hit. If the Red Stickers show, it's upper. Otherwise, in Upper Mode, the uncovered metal parts are the claw like slopes, whereas in multi hit it's the three groups of three Scales or Bumps or whatever those are. Also, searching or using ask a question, get an answer would've been better.
so for Lightning L-Drago 100HF Multi -Hit mode is better?
Upper is bettre.
Apparently not, from what I've heard. I couldn't get too many wins with either mode so I can't give personal experience but everyone is saying upper mode is way better because it has good smash attack
(May. 07, 2011  11:22 AM)Boxhead Wrote: Stamina
Thermal
Track
T125
ED145
Tip
WD
D
MS
RS

is thermal your only spare metal wheel? anyways, Thermal _____ 85/145WD would probably be your best combo
@Th!nk but i made it fight against my friends Gravity Perseus AD145WD in defence and counter mode my beyblade won 9/10, but when he tried to fight back wit Lightning MF L-Drago 90RF he still failed the score was 3/5 ... so i think we need more testing on the MLD's for the rush mode ..
(Apr. 29, 2008  10:29 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: To cut down on all of the clutter topics where users are asking for us to build combos for them, without providing a combo already and providing a strong concept, I am making this topic.

If you want us to build a combo for you, post what Beyblades/parts you own and if you could, please post your best attempt at a combo. However, before you do that try checking out our Beyblade articles on Beywiki. It's an excellent resource, and each article provides suggestions for how to best use their individual parts.

I am doing this so that the rest of the forum will be for legitimate customization discussion. Thanks!

I have the energy rings of gasher,serpent,capricorne and gemios.the poison,storm,burn and evil fusion wheels.m145,sw145 and 2df145 spintracks.wide ball,flat spike,quake and semi defence performance tips.Best combo is Poison Gemios sw145 wb
(May. 07, 2011  5:30 PM)MidnightPisces Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2008  10:29 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: To cut down on all of the clutter topics where users are asking for us to build combos for them, without providing a combo already and providing a strong concept, I am making this topic.

If you want us to build a combo for you, post what Beyblades/parts you own and if you could, please post your best attempt at a combo. However, before you do that try checking out our Beyblade articles on Beywiki. It's an excellent resource, and each article provides suggestions for how to best use their individual parts.

I am doing this so that the rest of the forum will be for legitimate customization discussion. Thanks!

I have the energy rings of gasher,serpent,capricorne and gemios.the poison,storm,burn and evil fusion wheels.m145,sw145 and 2df145 spintracks.wide ball,flat spike,quake and semi defence performance tips.Best combo is Poison Gemios sw145 wb

ok... so? this is a thread where you're asking people to help build you a combo, not where you state your best combo
I`ve been trying to build the ultimate defence/stamina bey. This is what I have

Earth Eagle 145 WD
Rock Scorpio 125 JB
Cyber Pegusus 100 HF