"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Bald Eagle, please stop suggesting things now. PLEASE DO SO.

THIS IS NOT THE ANIME. YOU CANNOT WIN A TOURNAMENT WITHOUT CUSTOMIZING; UNLESS YOU ARE LUCKY.

So, stop suggesting things, especially if you are going to relate things to the anime. A bey cannot speak to you, etc.

DranzerFX- Please list out your parts. a Ray Unicorno would get you to nowhere, unless you are facing some extremely weak beys. But yeah, list your parts so that we can genuinely help you.

EDIT- Bald Eagle, this isn't the place to do so, though. Smile
You should have gone to the favorite beys thread. Right now, by narrating your experience about the "search of my best bey", you are spamming the thread. Smile
This is a combo making thread, and we are supposed to make combos. We aren't supposed to tell them what you are saying. Smile
if you have to be lucky to win a tournament without customizing i must be pretty f**king lucky
I know this isint tv, and by find the bey that speaks to you, i ment use the bey you are more comfortable using. Where just trying to help dude. Im not comparing anything to the anime.
yup we rant I'm just saying it helps to know the bey and know how to use it best
I agree sooo much with mau5. And sorry Jan i just got off topic.
These are my beys:

RAY UNICORN D125CS

THERMAL PISCES T125ES

ULTIMATE METEO LIGHTING L DRAGO ABSORB DF105LRF

LIGHTING L DRAGO 100HF

ROCK ARIES ED145B

GALAXY PEGASUS W105R2F

CYBER PEGASUS 100HF

DIVINE CROWN TR145D

HADES BEELZEB 125XF
attack metro l-drado100lrf/hf
defense ?????????????? cs
stamina hades pegasus df105es
i'll try the combos see which one i like the best
Speechless I don't like those combos that you came up with, but i dont want to start a fight so im not going to say anyhing
@beyblademau- Oh did you miss LLD?

Attack- Lightning L Drago D125LRF
Defense- Nothing...
Stamina- Well, even though Hell isn't too good without BD145, at least you can use it-
Hell Pegasus II 100D/B
These two, you are messing up things, really....

Better combos would be:
Attack:Lightning L-Drago 100 RF(Thou outclassed)
Stamina:Thermal Pisces 100D (Seriously Hades is not a metal wheel) What the heck?
You may be able to ask others on the defense for CS is the only real one i find good for def.

EDIT: Not you Janstar....
What did i do?????!!!!! p.s i agree with youre combos sniper kid.
BTW you can change Pisces to Pegasis like what Janstar mentioned, Grin
And yeah Hell would do good, but not as good as if it has BD145....

It would be reasonable for you to buy Phantom Orion and Ultimate DX Set as Phantom Orion is good out of the box, same as Duo, Also those combos would be better if you have a MF of any kind....
Hey. Give me the best combo with Hades kerbecs. Twisted tempo. Cyber Pegasus. Ray Gil. Ray striker. Meteo L drago. Gravity destroyer. All of these beys are uncostomised Galaxy Pegasus RIO5 R2F
:\Here is one but im not shure if its even good, twisted tempo ad145 wd.
(Jul. 25, 2012  8:15 AM)raystriker9 Wrote: Hey. Give me the best combo with Hades kerbecs. Twisted tempo. Cyber Pegasus. Ray Gil. Ray striker. Meteo L drago. Gravity destroyer. All of these beys are uncostomised Galaxy Pegasus RIO5 R2F

Stamina: Hades Kerbecs BD145WD(Add MF if you have)
Defense: Twisted KerbecsBD145RSF/ Hades Kerbecs BD145RSF(Better if you have MF)
Attack:Gravity Destroyer 100/105/BD145 RF/ Hades KerbecsBD145RF/Meteo L-Drago 100/105RF, add MF if you have...

All these are still outclassed however

Hey Guys thanks a lot I even have burn sagitario 230ewd
(Jul. 25, 2012  8:44 AM)Sniper Kid Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2012  8:15 AM)raystriker9 Wrote: Hey. Give me the best combo with Hades kerbecs. Twisted tempo. Cyber Pegasus. Ray Gil. Ray striker. Meteo L drago. Gravity destroyer. All of these beys are uncostomised Galaxy Pegasus RIO5 R2F

Attack:Gravity Destroyer 100/105/BD145 RF/ Hades KerbecsBD145RF/Meteo L-Drago 100/105RF, add MF if you have...

Don't forget D125 go well with the Gravity Destroyer Combo

Thanks. Bye
(Jul. 25, 2012  8:50 AM)Tyler Le Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2012  8:44 AM)Sniper Kid Wrote:

Don't forget D125 go well with the Gravity Destroyer Combo

Yupp, you can also use D125 for that....
And you mentioned you have Burn Sagitarrio230EWD
So here is more combos: Twisted Kerbecs230WD/EWD/DS
As for EWD, it can be used in the combo Gravity DestroyerD125EWD as it can beat 230 height tracks in my experience.....
Better if you could put MF's on them thou

EDIT: Gravity DestroyerD125EWD would be better in left spin

(Jul. 25, 2012  6:42 AM)Beyblade mau5 Wrote: the duo is the only good part of the dx set dranzerfx

What the heck, dude? There is Wing, which is on par in terms of defense with Death. Also L Drago Guardian, which can be used in the combo L Drago Guardian BD145RDF. Not to mention LRF, which has always been a top-tier tip for attack, and also a BeyLauncher LR.

Stupid I like your combos sniper kid. Im not really much of a combo person im more of an eagle person so this is why im here. I need help with my issue here are my parts:

I have all metal fusion beys

And all metal masters beys.
(Jul. 25, 2012  9:08 AM)Bald Eagle Wrote: Stupid I like your combos sniper kid. Im not really much of a combo person im more of an eagle person so this is why im here. I need help with my issue here are my parts:

I have all metal fusion beys

And all metal masters beys.

This is a good combo:

Basalt Aquario/kerbecs 230 CS/MB
energy ring- lacerta , tempo , virgo , herculeo
fusion wheels - twisted , spiral , storm , cyclone , thermal , evil
spin track - 90 , 125 , ed145 , c145 , wa130
performance tip - wd , d , f , hf , es
suggest some gud beyblades