"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Jul. 15, 2012  8:42 AM)Fantomu Wrote: WD/EWD is better than SWD. Never use GB145 on stamina combos. GB145 = defense track + messes up balance when you use it with stamina combos. Hades would be better on Basalt, since you don't have Kerbecs. As for the track, just go with AD145.

Hehe I was trying to make a defence combo (FAIL).

But Basalt Hades AD145WD would be a good stamina combo?
Yes, it would be. Smile
Please list out your parts, and we shall make you a Defense combo.
(Jul. 15, 2012  2:19 AM)pocketpulls Wrote: Any combo, thanks.

Clear Wheels:
Metal Wheels:
Tracks:
Tips:

These are my parts, but I will soon have Basalt Horogium 145WD (SonoKong Version).

Thanks!
The only category of yours that would change from the previous page with the purchase of Basalt would be Stamina, so;
Stamina: Basalt Hades/Orso/Nemesis 100/AD145WD/SWD
Ugh, I am extremely sorry, I didn't see your list of parts on the previous page. Smile

Well, if you get Basalt, you'd have two choices for Defense.
The one given to you by DefStamina88 is an anti-attack combo. After getting Basalt, you can make Basalt Hades GB145CS which is a pure Defense combo. The former is recommended, though.
Not to mention the Stamina combos that you can make... You've already been given one by ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

@ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)- Ah, why SWD? Has it been doing well recently? I might have missed out on important updates like these...
I don't think it's even a recent finding, ha ha. SWD is on the Top-Tiers list and I think it was found to be about equal to WD. I guess it just depends on whichever one he feels like using (or matches the Bey's colorscheme best). Smile
Really?! I NEVER noticed that! Gasp
I am actually quite shocked by this, tbh. Last time I checked its thread, I saw it being compared to DS... And then, there were hardly any updates. During that time, it was deemed to be "useless". And now it has reached the top tier list?!
That is what I'd call an amazing comeback, haha! Thanks a lot.
Sorry for the OT, Janstarblast! Dude! I haven't seen you in ages.
hey is Meteo L-Drago CH120EWD considered the best spin stealer combo or is there a better combo than it for spin stealing purposes..?
I feel as though I found one which was better, but I can't remember what...
EDIT: Damn. Can't find the test results :L
Now I wanna know the answer toooooooo! XD
(Jul. 15, 2012  1:29 PM)gameboysuperman Wrote: hey is Meteo L-Drago CH120EWD considered the best spin stealer combo or is there a better combo than it for spin stealing purposes..?

CH120EWD has placed quite a bit, and according to some results, It's been better than 100WD. It really varies on the opponent...
I want to play a tourney focusing on Defense types, but with 2 Attack types, I'm not sure what to do. Can you suggest a combo?

Clear wheels-Unicorno,Pegasus II,Virgo and Orso
Metal wheels-Ray,Galaxy,Earth,Rock
Spin track -ED145,W105,T125,D125
Tips -D,CS,ES,R2F
(Jul. 15, 2012  5:00 PM)Ajitumari Wrote: I want to play a tourney focusing on Defense types, but with 2 Attack types, I'm not sure what to do. Can you suggest a combo?

Clear wheels-Unicorno,Pegasus II,Virgo and Orso
Metal wheels-Ray,Galaxy,Earth,Rock
Spin track -ED145,W105,T125,D125
Tips -D,CS,ES,R2F

Attack: Ray Unicorno D125/ED145R2F
Stamina: Earth Pegasus II W105D
Defense: Earth Pegasus II W105CS
Well. I guess I'll try this thread. (Just so I'm safe if I get assaulted and the only way to survive is to win a battle. BEYBATTLE.)

Let's see what you can do with this:

Beyblades:

Dark Bull H145SD Mold, Hasbro. (A.K.A Mold 2)
Galaxy Pegasus W105R²F, Chinese Takara Tomy. (No Beypoint Card.)
Galaxy Cancer D125HF, Takara Tomy, Random Booster Vol. 6.
Vulcan Herculeo 130DS, Takara Tomy, Random Booster Vol. 7
Fang Leone 130W²D, Sono Kong, Takara Tomy.
Dark Wolf DF145FS, Hasbro. (I am slightly ashamed of owning this Beyblade, yet it looks so lovely.)
Storm Pegasus 105RF, Takara Tomy. (Tip Worn.)
Lightning L-Drago 100 HF/S, Hasbro.
Lightning L-Drago 100 HF, Takara Tomy.
Rock Leone 145WB, Takara Tomy.

Launchers and Ripcords:

2 Takara Tomy Light Launchers.
1 Sono Kong Light Launcher 2.
1 Bey Launcher (String Launcher).
1 Left Spin Bey Launcher.

Extras:

Red Flame Sagittario Clear Wheel
2 Metal Faces.

I would like a "Balanced Counter-Attack Beyblade".

A mix between Attack, stamina and defense.

Thank You, and Good Luck!
I need help, I need to challenge my friend, but alas, I only have two beys:
Inferno Byxis CH120RS
Gravity Destroyer AD145WD
Please give me combo Smile
(Jul. 15, 2012  6:54 PM)Lucellus Wrote: Well. I guess I'll try this thread. (Just so I'm safe if I get assaulted and the only way to survive is to win a battle. BEYBATTLE.)

Beyblades:

You make that sound as though you're attempting to challenge us...

Attack: MF Lightning L-Drago 100/H145R²F
Stamina: Lightning L-Drago 100/D125W²D
Defense: MF Dark Cancer 100WB

You don't have any parts to build an efficient Balance type, and the Stamina type needs to be launched weakly.

Death Bro: The best thing you could possibly build would be Gravity Destroyer CH120WD, an equalizing combo.
Can someone use these parts as well? (Just found new bey with me)
^^ The parts I have
(Jul. 15, 2012  10:57 PM)Death Bro Wrote: Thanks:
Can someone use these parts as well? (Just found new bey with me)
^^ The parts I have

Out of Only these you could make some beys.
Attack: Lightning L-Drago/(Upper) Gravity Persesus(Counter) W105/CH120 RS(?)/Q
RS has friction but not attack base so I'm not sure if it's really attack then Q is hard to control but can be decent.
Defense: Gravity Perseus (Defense Mode) CH120/W105 RS (Left Spin) Very inefficent... but it's a defense custom weak launching inleft spin will prevent KOs but you might be OS CH120 can change heights depending on the attacker, and W105 is LTDC.
Stamina: I prefer GP over LLD for Spin stealing but LLD is usable not sure which is better but I would Guess GP so Gravity Perseus (Defense) CH120/AD145 WD I would use CH120 instead of AD145 cause CH120 has a record while AD145 does not but I think its useable a decent spin stealer I think.
(Jul. 15, 2012  10:46 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2012  6:54 PM)Lucellus Wrote: Well. I guess I'll try this thread. (Just so I'm safe if I get assaulted and the only way to survive is to win a battle. BEYBATTLE.)

Beyblades:

You make that sound as though you're attempting to challenge us...

Attack: MF Lightning L-Drago 100/H145R²F
Stamina: Lightning L-Drago 100/D125W²D
Defense: MF Dark Cancer 100WB

You don't have any parts to build an efficient Balance type, and the Stamina type needs to be launched weakly.

Death Bro: The best thing you could possibly build would be Gravity Destroyer CH120WD, an equalizing combo.

Oh, but a challenge is exiting! Don't you think?

Also, I just returned to Beyblading after a long while, I might be getting some more 4D ones and some of the newer ones also.

Thank you!
Are Diablo Kerbecs 230D and Basalt Aquario 230D good combos?

Parts In Sig If I should change anything.
Way to read all of his post...

@Awesomeness3489: Just put R2F on Diablo and you've got yourself a pretty good Force Smasher. Wink
Ah, Force Smashers do not really exist in MFB...
Well, even if they do, they aren't quite successful, haha! XD
Try anti-attack instead:-
Diablo Kerbecs R145RF or Basalt Kerbecs R145RF (both need MFs)