no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
@ defstamina

So u mean ray and galaxy are better than bigbang
Well thanks carly for ur combos
(even when u didn't change many things,well ur great
It's kind of the best you have, so why deviate? Wink

But Big Bang has never been a particularly fantastic Wheel for anything that couldn't have easily been countered. And Ray might be better, but I'm really not sure on that one.

You guys should just recommend he get Flash and a couple Metal Faces, ha ha.
(Jun. 24, 2012  4:48 PM)Carly R. Jepsen Wrote: It's kind of the best you have, so why deviate? Wink

But Big Bang has never been a particularly fantastic Wheel for anything that couldn't have easily been countered. And Ray might be better, but I'm really not sure on that one.

You guys should just recommend he get Flash and a couple Metal Faces, ha ha.

There is no way that Ray is better than Big Bang for Smash Attack on god's green earth... XD
Let's just say neither are as good as Blitz, Flash, etc.
(Jun. 24, 2012  4:54 PM)TriSix Wrote: Let's just say neither are as good as Blitz, Flash, etc.

Agreed Wink
Flash sagitario suks! Atleast thats my opinion about that bey
In case you haven't noticed, Flash is a top-tier part.
(Jun. 24, 2012  9:56 PM)Pro Eagle Wrote: Flash sagitario suks! Atleast thats my opinion about that bey

Dude, there are many tests that prove that Flash is the best Attack wheel in the metagame at the moment. You cant have a viable reason to say that it sucks, because it doenst. Flash _____ R145 RF/R2F is a top tier attack combo.
Both are good, but Stamina mode provides more area for contact, so Stamina is better.
(Jun. 24, 2012  10:18 PM)©oke Wrote: Both are good, but Stamina mode provides more area for contact, so Stamina is better.

Really? I thought Attack Mode was tested to be better...
(Jun. 24, 2012  10:49 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2012  10:18 PM)©oke Wrote: Both are good, but Stamina mode provides more area for contact, so Stamina is better.

Well, based on my own testing, it seems to do a bit better and gets more 1-hit KOs. Also in my metagame (DC/Silver Springs), I have seen it in stamina more than attack, and they seem to get 1-hit KOs more often then in attack.
(Jun. 24, 2012  11:02 PM)©oke Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2012  10:49 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote:

Well, based on my own testing, it seems to do a bit better and gets more 1-hit KOs. Also in my metagame (DC/Silver Springs), I have seen it in stamina more than attack, and they seem to get 1-hit KOs more often then in attack.

That may be true, but you should wait until more people agree with your tests. That info that only you have could be misleading...
well, I have always wanted an attack blade that doesn't knock itself out after 30 seconds...so here's the parts I have;

EDIT: Updated Parts I have (June 27, 2012)

Energy Ring - Tempo
Energy Ring - Evil
Energy Ring - Pegasus III
Energy Ring - Pegasus II
Energy Ring - Byxis
Energy Ring - Destroyer
Fusion Wheel - Big Bang
Fusion Wheel - Twisted
Fusion Wheel - Befall
Fusion Wheel - Galaxy
Fusion Wheel - Inferno
Fusion Wheel - Gravity
Tip - F: D
Tip - EWD
Tip - WD
Tip - R2F
Tip - RS
Tip - WD
Track - UW145
Track - 145
Track - W105
Track - AD145
Track - CH120

whatcha guys got? :3
You don't have anything for attack, but you can make Twisted _____ 145 WD/EWD for stamina...
(Jun. 24, 2012  11:32 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: You don't have anything for attack, but you can make Twisted _____ 145 WD/EWD for stamina...

I thought the Pegasus was an atk. type Chocked_2. Well, I suppose if it'd make it easier....is there anything for defense in there besides Twisted Tempo?
No, not really. Evil is just bad, and while you could try Big Bang in Barrage Mode it won't nearly compare to Twisted.

Big Bang could be used in Big Bang Pegasis 230RF, but it's meh and you have neither 230 nor RF.

The most you could try for is an anti-attack bey like maybe Twisted _____ F : D, but that's not too good either.

Try getting something like a Phantom Orion or Hell (Hades) Kerbecs and a Strongest Blader Set if you want useful attack and defense parts or an Ultimate DX Set if you want powerful defense and stamina parts.
Try These Combos

For Attack- Vulcan Byxis 90MF Or GB145SF,BD145WF Or 90XF

For Defense - MF Gravity Perseus ED145RS
IMPORTANT {For Use Of Low Profile Attack Types Only}
Hades Leone BD145WD Or 230PD OR D

For Stamina- Meteo L-Drago BGrin
MF Burn Orion 145PD
(Jun. 25, 2012  12:11 AM)Barnards Loop Wrote: Try These Combos

For Attack- Vulcan Byxis 90MF Or GB145SF,BD145WF Or 90XF

For Defense - MF Gravity Perseus ED145RS
IMPORTANT {For Use Of Low Profile Attack Types Only}
Hades Leone BD145WD Or 230PD OR D

For Stamina- Meteo L-Drago BGrin
MF Burn Orion 145PD

Those combos are pretty bad. Don't make recommendations without the right knowledge...

Gravity > Vulcan for attack, WD, SD, D, and PD are STAMINA, not DEFENSE, and Burn Orion 145PD is very outclassed...
(Jun. 24, 2012  11:41 PM)Malwave Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2012  11:32 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: You don't have anything for attack, but you can make Twisted _____ 145 WD/EWD for stamina...

I thought the Pegasus was an atk. type Chocked_2. Well, I suppose if it'd make it easier....is there anything for defense in there besides Twisted Tempo?

Big Bang is supposed to be attack, but it's pretty useless. Pretty much all of Big Bang Pegasus F : D is useless...
(Jun. 24, 2012  11:19 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2012  11:02 PM)©oke Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2012  10:49 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Really? I thought Attack Mode was tested to be better...

That may be true, but you should wait until more people agree with your tests. That info that only you have could be misleading...

Guys, Attack Mode is Flash's better mode. Stamina Mode isn't anywhere nearly as effective or reliable for Attack as, well, Attack Mode.
(Jun. 24, 2012  9:56 PM)Pro Eagle Wrote: Flash sagitario suks! Atleast thats my opinion about that bey

As much as I find you hilarious, don't start making ridiculously misinformed posts like this.

Coke, no offence, but if I had the lowest beyrank of any moderately active member on the site, I'd consider it a sign that I shouldn't be recommending anything from a competitive standpoint. You are entirely incorrect, outside of a particular Zero-G combination, flash's attack mode is far superior, Attack mode is much, much more powerful as it has much more weight behind each hit and each major contact point is much more exposed. This is reflected heavily in test results, which I suggest you check before posting in future. Don't recommend stuff in this thread again, at least not until you've developed better fact-checking habits.
I want a great Attack Defense Stamina and Balance type customs Parts list on page 752 cant post link to on Wii and im to tired to write it out the parts were just updated Via comment
(Jun. 25, 2012  7:49 AM)Earth Firblaze Wrote: I want a great Attack Defense Stamina and Balance type customs Parts list on page 752 cant post link to on Wii and im to tired to write it out the parts were just updated Via comment

You were already answered on the bottom of that page. Didn't you read it? Did you skip it on accident? Balance type combos don't exist. The closest we had was MF-H Libra CH120RF but it was so dominant over the metagame that if you fought Libra, you lost and if you had Libra, you won.It was banned eventually, but was unbanned and had since become horibbly outclassed.
The blogs just a parts list now so i dont gotta type everything repeatedly

and i dont got most of the parts cause i trade alot one day i got 1 set of parts next i got a new set

if theres no good balance then forgot that

I also asked again cause i need new things to test cause right now no one got a bey than can beat my Earth DF145PB
(PB repaired RF its just a pellet from BB gun)

so i need beys that dont just clunk it till their outta stamina
(Jun. 25, 2012  8:01 AM)Eternal Blader Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2012  7:49 AM)Earth Firblaze Wrote: I want a great Attack Defense Stamina and Balance type customs Parts list on page 752 cant post link to on Wii and im to tired to write it out the parts were just updated Via comment

You were already answered on the bottom of that page. Didn't you read it? Did you skip it on accident? Balance type combos don't exist. The closest we had was MF-H Libra CH120RF but it was so dominant over the metagame that if you fought Libra, you lost and if you had Libra, you won.It was banned eventually, but was unbanned and had since become horibbly outclassed.

IIRC, the closest we had was Hell Kerbecs BD145CS. But you had to wear the CS down properly. Not too sure about this though.

EarthFirblaze, you were given combos at the bottom of page 752. On this site, in this thread.
Honestly, did you even check?