"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Jun. 20, 2012  9:58 PM)Carly R. Jepsen Wrote: If you want endurance, then use a Stamina type.

"Attack" Article from Beywiki Wrote:Attack

Attack is a Beyblade type used to classify aggressive Beyblades that battle by hitting the opponent repeatedly in order to stop them from spinning or to knock them out of the Beystadium. Attack-type Beyblades often have flat tips, sometimes made out of rubber in order to increase their speed. They generally attack using projections for Smash Attack or slopes for Upper Attack.

Hopefully you are a girl.
I have 6 normal faces, 2 MF2, 1 Capricorne clear wheel, 1 Rex clear wheel, 1 Lacerta clear wheel, 1 Horogium clear wheel, 1 Wolf clear wheel, 1 Serpent clear wheel, 1 Unicorno2 clear wheel, 1 Pegasus Prototype, 2 Earth, 2 Storm, 1 Nightmare, 1 Killer, 1 Basalt, 1 Blitz, 3 145, 1 UW 145, 2 130, 1 WA 130, 1 120, 1 100, 1 90(broken screw), 1 B, 1 HF, 1 EWD, 1 RF(sunk in), 1 RSF, 1 WD, 1 LF. Can you help me form good Attack and Defence? I have tried Earth Wolf 120 B and MF2(clear rim, metal core) Earth Capricorne WA 130(without the spinning piece) LF.
Attack: Blitz Unicorno II 100 RF/LF/HF
Stamina: Earth Pegasis 100 WD
Defence: Nothing

Try get Hell Kerbecs, Ray Unicorno, Flame Byxis, Galaxy Pegasis if your a Hasbro blader. Duo Uranus, Flash Saggitario, if your a TT blader.
Ugh, galaxy blade. Some bad reccomendations there. NEVER use LF.

Kraken
Attack : MF-H Blitz Unicorno II 100RF (What do you mean by sunk in?) (If you use a Hasbro stadium, use HF.)
Defense : MF-H Basalt Unicorno II 100RSF
Stamina : Basalt Unicorno II 100EWD/WD
I did not see Basalt sorry. I think he mean's it's worn down so it's illegal.
Don't just throw aggressive tips on a good attack wheel because it's a good attack wheel. If the tip doesn't have enough grip the combo will just fly out of the stadium backwards on contact.
I tried using the combination Earth Capricorne WA 130 LF with a right spin launcher. I t did work quite well.
ps My LR launcher's left spin side can work with right spin beys, although I think it's illegal.
Im bored, so I wont spend too much time online today, so I need really weak combos, and some really wheel. strong, and if possible good combos that use my l drago guardian, and other that uses hell, and my parts can be found in one of my posts on page 759
I need a combo, parts:
Here are the combos I need:
Stamina:
Attack:
Defense:
Zero-G:
Thanks!
Chrome Wheels: Saramanda and Reviser
Hellow amigos can some one help me with the building on 1 good atack blade and 1 blaster Smilegive mi some site or pm me
You have to list all of the parts you have or we can't...
(Jun. 21, 2012  4:52 PM)EpicJoey247 Wrote: I need a combo, parts:
Stamina:
Attack:
Defense:
Zero-G:
Thanks!

Stamina: Basalt Bull 100 WD/SD
Attack: Beat (something) CH120RF
Defence: Basalt Bull GB145/TH170 CS

For a Zero G combo, IDK.
Hi. My sister has two blades- Storm Aquario 100HF/S and Grand Cetus D125RS. I know neither of these beyblades are near decent but what would the best combo be?
Grand Aquario D125RS is the best she has...
(Jun. 21, 2012  4:58 PM)TWRP Wrote: Hi. My sister has two blades- Storm Aquario 100HF/S and Grand Cetus D125RS. I know neither of these beyblades are near decent but what would the best combo be?
I don't think there really are any good combos you can make out of those two, they're pretty much best as they already are until she gets some new Beyblades.

EDIT: Beaten
Can i have a good stamina and attack mixed and separated beyblade..
Huh-wuh? Do you mean a good stamina beyblade, a good attack beyblade, and a good stamina/attack beyblade? And do you have a list of your parts?
Is there any good combos you can make with big bang?
(Jun. 21, 2012  4:57 PM)TriSix Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2012  4:52 PM)EpicJoey247 Wrote: I need a combo, parts:
Stamina:
Attack:
Defense:
Zero-G:
Thanks!

Stamina: Basalt Bull 100 WD/SD
Attack: Beat (something) CH120RF
Defence: Basalt Bull GB145/TH170 CS

For a Zero G combo, IDK.

I think he could build some better combos, but that may just be me. Smile

@EpicJoey247:

Attack: Beat Lynx CH120/GB145RF
Stamina: Basalt Bull 100WD/SD or 160/TH170SD
Defense: Basalt Bull GB145/160/TH170RDF/RS
Balance: Basalt Bull TH170CS

(Jun. 21, 2012  5:36 PM)BattleLion Wrote: Can i have a good stamina and attack mixed and separated beyblade..

If you could please quote the last post of yours that contained all of your parts, it would be a great help. Smile

(Jun. 21, 2012  7:08 PM)Awesomeness3489 Wrote: Is there any good combos you can make with big bang?

Please search next time. Big Bang was found to be a mediocre Attack Wheel with some okay Force Smash, but it would be a very poor part for Attack in today's meta-game in comparison with other top Wheels such as Flash. It would be almost silly to use Big Bang as opposed to the latter.

(Jun. 21, 2012  4:45 PM)GeremyKadoya Wrote: Im bored, so I wont spend too much time online today, so I need really weak combos, and some really wheel. strong, and if possible good combos that use my l drago guardian, and other that uses hell, and my parts can be found in one of my posts on page 759

Why didn't you just quote it yourself and re-post it with your new request...?

Plus, this thread is for recommending one's best combos. Anything else could mislead others.
I have a really good beyblade. It beat my friend's Blade Kerbecs, Galaxy Pegasis, and Gravity Destroyer.
It's a Stamina type:
Acid Aquario BD145HFS
Face Bolt-Aquario
Energy Ring-Fireblaze
Fusion Wheel-Poison
Spin Track-BD145
Performance Tip-HFS
The reason its name is Acid Aquario is because it has the Burn energy ring and the Poison fusion wheel.
Burn+Poison=Acid
My lil cuz needs another combo
Clear Wheels; Scorpio, Destroyer, Rex, Horogium, and Wolf
Metal Wheels: Burn, Counter, Nightmare, Basalt, and Gravity
Tracks: DF145, 100, 145 x2, SW145 x2, &@&&$$&9
Bottoms: F, D x2, S, DS, WD,
Thanks
You would be better of using Hell/Hades then "Acid". If you have a WD/EWD/CS, use that instead of HF/S.
Bladerbro:
Attack: Gravity Destroyer 100/145/DF145F
Defense: Basalt Horogium 145WD
Stamina: Basalt Horogium 145WD
Confusedhow can I make a good combination of galaxy pegasus and dark bull
(Jun. 22, 2012  12:28 AM)superpegasus Wrote: Confusedhow can I make a good combination of galaxy pegasus and dark bull
No, they ar best as is until you get some more parts.

What are the lightest parts available?