"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
since he has Basalt..i suggest MF-H Basalt _____ GB145 CS for (stamina-defense) or Basalt/ Burn ____ D125/100/105 WD for stamina.. Eee
Aw man... I Would've said WD. But by some, it's considered a defense tip!? Chocked_2
And I would've gone for basalt (Gawd I luvs Basalt Tongue_out) But it's not really stamina is it??
Nope..Basalt is not really a stamina part..Basalt is mainly for defense..but..it also has good stamina..similar case with Duo and Death..

WD can never be a defense part..it is damn easy to be KO by attack types..
Yep. I know. I was stating the opinion of others.
I >Personnally< Like Basalt in Attack combos aswell Smile I <3 it that freakin' much! ! ! ! ! Grin
Posted by Luck - Today 09:53 PM
Aw man... I Would've said WD. But by some, it's considered a defense tip!?
And I would've gone for basalt (Gawd I luvs Basalt ) But it's not really stamina is it??

Posted by Benjohadi - Today 09:48 PM
since he has Basalt..i suggest MF-H Basalt _____ GB145 CS for (stamina-defense) or Basalt/ Burn ____ D125/100/105 WD for stamina..

Posted by Luck - Today 09:44 PM
Stamina type combo im guessing? Thats from your last post.
Burn would be the wheel, probably, although for some reason, my opinion seems to greatly vary from other peoples... Not that I'm un-educated in beyblade ! !

No problem i was just same when i was new in beyblading..

Thanks..
Virgo is sick but when I tried Poison with all parts of virgo it was blasting. awesome try it..:0

If you do know the name of the tips and spin tracks and wheel you should spend time on this site

"Nope..Basalt is not really a stamina part..Basalt is mainly for defense..but..it also has good stamina..similar case with Duo and Death..

WD can never be a defense part..it is damn easy to be KO by attack types.."
I know but it shape makes it a stamina type because it can cut through the air.. same with burn and flame..
Poison?? Chocked_2
its like the worst MW in the meta..hahah..

Basalt for Anti-Meta is quite nice since it can deflect the Attack types really efficient at times..haha...

EDIT: @ BattleLion:and you are talking carp more and more....the facts you made is really nonsense..

P/S:how come you trusted that battle.com thing...
Was he saying that IM UNEDUCATED!? YOU NEED HELP! I'VE BEEN BLADING FOR MORE THAN 10 FREAKING YEARS!!!!!! AAARRRRGGGHHH!!!!

Sorry. He's just getting abit annoying...
VIRGO DOESN'T WORK WITH EARTH WHEEL. SO IT WAS BETTER TO BE WITH POISON..DO YOU KNOW ABOUT POISON PEGASIS...?

Was he saying that IM UNEDUCATED!? YOU NEED HELP! I'VE BEEN BLADING FOR MORE THAN 10 FREAKING YEARS!!!!!! AAARRRRGGGHHH!!!!

Sorry. He's just getting abit annoying...

I DOESN'T MEANT TO SAY THAT BRO.. AND DON'T BE RUDE BRO
Dude.... Poison's carp. And Clear wheels make almost not difference...
(Jun. 15, 2012  6:14 PM)Luck Wrote: Dude.... Poison's carp. And Clear wheels make almost not difference...

YOU RIGHT I WAS TRYING IT NOW AND carp IS THE BEST WORD FOR POISON..
Smile See. Educated. Smile
Luck and BattleLion, stop arguing or I'm reporting you both to a moderator. Take it to PM's...

CAPS doesn't have sound...
It doesn't take very much education to know that Poison is one of the worst wheels in existence.

BattleLion, if you're looking for good combos, use the ones that were suggested to you on the last page.
Okay... but we were not arguing we were talking to find a solution..
(Jun. 15, 2012  6:32 PM)BattleLion Wrote: Okay... but we were not arguing we were talking to find a solution..

Still... CAPS doesn't help the "talking to find a solution" thing...
There is also a Quote button below every post, so you can use that in the future as well.
So I cant use CAPS LOCK in my posts... ??? o.O
Caps just come off as obnoxious to a lot of us. You'd be better off without typing in caps.
(Jun. 15, 2012  6:39 PM)BattleLion Wrote: So I cant use CAPS LOCK in my posts... ??? o.O
Caps lock is yelling

Okay, I dont know that... Unhappy

Tell me about Storm Capricorn tip it look like very unbalancing..
There is a Beywiki article on Storm Capricorne, so you should check that out.
BattleLion
Go to ask a question get an answer for that
Can I just say that I was using shift? Grin
-Sorry-
here's 2 more combos

use only against attack beys

Heavy Metal Face Basalt Bull GB145 RS

Hell Cancer 100 RSF
(Jun. 15, 2012  8:00 PM)bbcgs Wrote: here's 2 more combos

use only against attack beys

Heavy Metal Face Basalt Bull GB145 RS

Hell Cancer 100 RSF

Sir, this is the thread where you list your parts and have us help you, not a place to list random combos. That's what the "Fun Combos Thread!" is for....

Both of those combos are horrible. List your parts so we may help you...