EWD
D
SF
ES

thanks
cider
Attack: Vulcan Byxis/Spiral Tempo 90R2F, Gravity Destroyer D125R2F
Defense:Twisted/Death Cygnus/Kerbecs BD145CS
Stamina: Hades Kerbecs BD145 (Boost) EWD, Scythe Kronos AD145EWD/EDS (Not sure which is better)
Anti Attack: Basalt Kerbecs BD145R2F
Since you have such a long list, put it in spoilers like this:
[ spoiler ] text here [ /spoiler ]
remove the spaces and it should end up like this
Eastcider:

Attack: Gravity Destroyer D125/R145R2F/LRF
Stamina: Death Gasher/Cygnus 85/90EDS or 100/D125/AD145WD/D/EWD/EDS or 230D/EDS, Meteo L-Drago (Absorb Ver.) 100/D125/ED145WD/EWD or BD145EDS (Equalizer)
Defense: Death Kerbecs 100/BD145/230CS/RDF
Anti-Attack: Death Kerbecs BD145R2F
Balance: Gravity Destroyer BD145MF

@GM Phantom: You told him to use a spoiler for his long list, yet you yourself didn't use a spoiler yourself when you quoted his extremely long post and added to its length. Hypocrite, much. Serious
jk
cool thanks didnt know how to do that =D

me an my son are new at this hes way into it an i wanna have fun with him.

thanks guys
Is there a point to crystal wheels on Zero-G beys? I mean, competitively?

Or does every competitive blader here have a stack of crystal wheels they're using as a) earrings, b) eyeglass frames, or c) coasters for shot glasses?

I mean, are crystal + chrome wheels competitive in any way whatsoever or does everybody Synchrom?
Scythe Cronos T125 Es
Basalt horigum ad145 wd
and Flame gasher T125 S
and 2 MFBs
DeltaFate

Attack- Nothing

Defense- Basalt Cancer T125 WD/ES

Stamina- Scythe Cancer/Kronos AD145 WD

Balance- Basalt Cancer AD145 WD

What are the other 2 MFB's ????
(Jun. 14, 2012  3:14 AM)zionson Wrote: Is there a point to crystal wheels on Zero-G beys? I mean, competitively?

Or does every competitive blader here have a stack of crystal wheels they're using as a) earrings, b) eyeglass frames, or c) coasters for shot glasses?

I mean, are crystal + chrome wheels competitive in any way whatsoever or does everybody Synchrom?

Synchrome is just monstrous, so using a Wheel that's not only light, but imbalanced as well, over that would be pretty crazy. The only exception for now would be Thief Phoenic in Crystal-Up Mode; MSF Thief Phoenic CH120R2F can score some strong KO's on MF-H Duo Aquario BD145CS, through I'm sure it can be improved upon through the Synchrome of another Phoenic.

I need to do some more testing on Phoenic. It's really a great Chrome Wheel even without Synchrome...

EDIT: Oh! And if you push the Track all the way over to the right in Crystal-Up Mode or to the left in the normal setting, you can balance out Theif Phoenic. Smile
i found a great combo. lightning l-drago LW105RF (left wing 105 rubber flat) try it out! very good smash attack
That combo is already known. Check out the competitive MFB combos in the advanced forum it'll help you out to find out current attackers in the metagame.
so... any good stamina combo.....
Attack: MF-H Blitz Unicorno II 85/90/100/D125/S130RF, MF-H VariAres D125/UW145RF/LRF
Stamina: (MF-F) Duo Aquario 100/D125/AD145WD/EWD
Defense: MF-H Duo Aquario 85/BD145/230RS/RSF
Balance: (MF(-H)) Duo Aquario 230MB

Just thought I'd give you some other options. Wink
Can someone please make some combos with the following parts:

Clear wheel
Horogiumx2, kerbecs, Pegasus ii, l-drago ii, gravity, orso, wolf, leone i, serpent

Metal wheel
Basaltx2, hell, galaxy, meteo, Perseus, storm, rock, dark

Spin tracks
D125, 145x2, ad145, 230, s145, bd145, df145,105, 85

Performance tips
Sd, b rf(worn out), fs, wdx2, r2f, q, ds, f

This is my updated list

Im not sure whether its f, wf or xf and 105/85 because i traded it with a friend
Attack: Gravity Destroyer D125/S130 RF (F if hasbro stadium...)
Defense: Basalt Kerbecs BD145 B
Stamina: Hell Kerbecs BD145 (Boost mode) WD, Basalt Kerbecs AD145WD
Spin-Stealer: Meteo L-Drago 105WD

Get Ray Striker for the CS. It'll improve your defense combo...
BD145B scrapes.

IIRC, B and WB aren't suitable for heavy wheels like Basalt, Death etc. Not too sure about this though.
well, all his non-attack tips are short, so he'd either have to go with BD145B or make an Anti-attack type with RF of R2F.
He'd probably be safer using Basalt Kerbecs BD145R2F.
(Jun. 13, 2012  5:26 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2012  4:07 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Oh, so its only Dan who hates it, eh?
Well, so of course, the Attack combo given by you would be better to use. Smile
But still, seeing that he'd be left without a Defense combo, it'd still be safe to use Gravity for Attack, and keep Diablo for anti-attack.
Because even if Diablo turns out to be a great Attack wheel, the truth is, it is still the best anti-attack wheel. Smile

Potato- Ah yes, corrected my post! Joyful_3
In my Defense- I BELIVE WATEVA th!nk SAYZ! SO IF HE SAYZ THAT HE HAZ D125, DEN HE HAZ D125! Tongue_out

Don't trust everything I say blindly. I am human and I make mistakes, fairly often, even. Especially when I'm tired. I'mma go sleep.

I was joking there, haha! I thought the "full-Caps spam format" made it clear. Tongue_out
So yeah, it was just a joke! XD

Oh, so Duo actually surpassed Diablo for anti-attack?! Wow, I never realized that! And I also didn't see Revizer Revizer get to the top so soon (as far as anti-attack is concerned). Smile

As for Diablo being used for Attack, yes that's just what I said earlier. Its of course not the best, but still better than pre-4D (i.e. the HWS and MS) attack parts anyway; probably due to its weight. So yeah, it should probably be used for Attack over those parts. Smile

@GM Phantom and DefStamina- Well, when a person has nothing viable to use, it doesn't mean that we give him/her a combo that wouldn't even work. If a BD145 combo scrapes, it is considered to be worse than the worst combo on earth; simply because it wouldn't even last 10 seconds. Smile
So either tell them that they have nothing viable to make, or suggest something else. Its not entirely important to suggest only a Pure-Defense combo for Defense, and even Anti-Attack is suggestible. Smile
The anti-attack combo suggested by potato is what you should have suggested. Smile
Ok, now im heading for a store tournament at 2:00pm. I heard it will be a battle royale. Ive been tru this before... So... They are mostly using hasbro beyblades with random customs... The time i tried to beat them i used my MF N Blitz unicorno CH120 LRF ... I took out like 4 of them.... Then i lost by AS and when i grabbed my bey the track was broken... but they use stamina the most and theyre like 8-10 beys, which is too many for blitz unicorno at once. The stadium size is like 3f and made out of metal, but has no walls. Any help to win will be apreciated Smile
(Jun. 14, 2012  4:22 PM)Geremykadoya Wrote: Ok, now im heading for a store tournament at 2:00pm. I heard it will be a battle royale. Ive been tru this before... So... They are mostly using hasbro beyblades with random customs... The time i tried to beat them i used my MF N Blitz unicorno CH120 LRF ... I took out like 4 of them.... Then i lost by AS and when i grabbed my bey the track was broken... but they use stamina the most and theyre like 8-10 beys, which is too many for blitz unicorno at once. The stadium size is like 3f and made out of metal, but has no walls. Any help to win will be apreciated Smile

That doesn't really go here...
Im asking for a good combo to use there....
In that case you need to list your parts...
They are in the (click to view) button
(Jun. 14, 2012  3:23 AM)Mu Wrote: DeltaFate

Attack- Nothing

Defense- Basalt Cancer T125 WD/ES

Stamina- Scythe Cancer/Kronos AD145 WD

Balance- Basalt Cancer AD145 WD

What are the other 2 MFB's ????

Just noticed this. Mu, some of these are horrible recommendations, and the ones that are good are classed in the wrong spot. Basalt ___ AD145WD is stamina...

Learn the proper knowledge before recommending more combos...
@Germeykadoya
Attack: Blitz Unicorno S130RF
Defense: Duo Aquario BD145 MB/RS/RSF
Stamina: Hell Kerbecs BD145 (Boost mode) WD
Spin-Stealer: Meteo L-Drago 100WD

You need to get another CH120. You can then make Meteo L-Drago CH120EWD...
I'm recommending some good combos DeltaFate can use and Basalt AD145 WD is a balance type in the sense that Basalt provides excellent defense and great stamina. It can grind its opponent down also... Nuff Said Already... before you post next time think about What You Write DefStamina88 because you obviously lack the proper knowledge to realize that Basalt can be used as a Balance Type. The balance comes from a mix of defense and stamina.
Does anyone know if MF H Ldrago guardian 230MB is a good combo for absorb??