"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Wrong place to ask this use the Ask a Question Get an Answer thread.
[/color][/size][/align]i have twisted tempo,ray striker,inferno byxis, gravity destroyer, galaxy pegasus, ultimate gravity destroyer but don't know what combinations to make can help me.
Attack: Ray Striker CH120 R2F/Gravity Destroyer CH120 R2F (Use F or HF for Hasbro)

Defense: Twisted Pegasus AD145 RS/CS

Stamina: Twisted Pegasus AD145 WD

Since you seem limited to Hasbro try to get Hades Kerbecs and Flame Byxis so you can make Twisted Kerbecs BD145/230 CS.
Only two things that I have to add: One, he doesn't have a HF, so there's no need to worry about that, ha ha. And Two, if it's the Ultimate Gravity Destroyer Attack Version, then that is what should be used for Attack over Ray indefinitely. But should it be the Stamina Version of Ultimate Gravity Destroyer, then he could make Gravity Perseus (Stamina Ver.) W105WD as an Equalizer, though, the combos that you recommended would still be better overall. Nice job! Smile
Can someone please make an attack,defense and stamina combo with the following parts:

Clear wheel
Horogiumx2, kerbecs, Pegasus ii, l-drago ii, gravity, orso, wolf, leone i, serpent

Metal wheel
Basaltx2, hell, galaxy, meteo, Perseus, storm, rock, dark

Spin tracks
D125x2, 145x2, ad145, w105, s145, bd145, df145, lw105

Performance tips
Sd, b rf(worn out), fs, wdx3, r2f, q, ds

Attempts:
Attack: meteo l-drago lw105q, storm Pegasus w105r2f, galaxy leone d125rf
Defense: basalt kerbecs ad145 ds, rock horogium 145b
Stamina: hell kerbecs bd145 (boost mode) wd, basalt orso 145 wd

My combos are pretty bad though.
Attack : Gravity Perseus (Right,Counter) D125R2F
Defense : Basalt Kerbecs BD145R2F (This is anti-attack)
Stamina : Hell Kerbecs BD145(Boost)WD or Basalt Kerbecs AD145WD

Meteo and Q aren't good parts for attack. Storm was good long ago, but now it's ouclassed. Galaxy is pretty bad too. Rock is an attack wheel, not defense. AD145, B and DS aren't good defense parts.
Can anyone recommend any good combos please Smile
The beys i have are:
- Hell Kerbecs
- Diablo Nemisis
- Variares
- Gravity Perseus
- L Drago Destructor
- Basalt Horogium
- Pegasis
- Death Quetzalcoatl
- C Gemios

Thanks
Attack : VariAres 105/125F(?)
Defense : Death Kerbecs BD145RDF
Stamina : Death Kerbecs AD145WD

Get R145 and RF to improve your attack type. Duo would be a good purchase too as it is better than Death (Death is still good though) for defense and stamina.
Is this combo any good??
MF-H Gravity Destroyer UW145HF/S (i thought of this combo because it has 16 modes)
Hrm, change the track to D125 and the bottom to and RF and it's all good. List your parts do we can help you make better combos.
(Jun. 11, 2012  1:27 PM)geremykadoya Wrote: Is this combo any good??
MF-H Gravity Destroyer UW145HF/S (i thought of this combo because it has 16 modes)
No, list your parts so we can help you
Thanks for suggestions
What attack wheel would be better than storm other than variares or any 4d system as they have not come out in Malaysia as an alternative to storm
(Jun. 11, 2012  1:30 PM)potato Wrote: Hrm, change the track to D125 and the bottom to and RF and it's all good. List your parts do we can help you make better combos.

Or you can change the tip to Metal Flat if you have it/can get it becau seee it has decent stamina (as good as Semi Flat or Flat Sharp but still has great attack potential. If you can, buy a Blitz and use it in Assault mode with a metal face/metal face heavy with 85/90/100 and a Metal Flat.
Has the "Metal Masters" era came out yet?
Anyway, here are some wheels that are better than Storm:
Lightning L-Drago
Gravity Perseus
Screw/Spiral
Vulcan
Uh, Mr.Me, 4D Beyblades have already came out in Malaysian Toy's 'R' Us. So go to your nearest one and check them out. Wink
can you make me BEST POSSIBLE ATTACK , DEFENSE , BALANCE and STAMINA combos please :-

energy rings - KERBECS , PEGASUS , HOROGIUM , ARIES , L-DRAGO 1 , PERSEUS , BEFALL , BYXIS .

fusion wheels - FLAME , POISON , HELL , GRAVITY , LIGHTENING , BASALT , ROCK , EVIL , DARK .

spin tracks - UW145 , BD145 , AD145 , C145 , WA130 , 230 , D125 , 105 , 145 .

performance tips - S , WD , EWD , F , JB , CS .
Oh. Last time I checked toys r us was a month ago at bangsar village
Could an expert help me out on this?: What are the best Tracks for VariAres other than R145 and CH120?
Basically thats it i presume
(Jun. 11, 2012  3:02 PM)AquilaOrion Wrote: Basically thats it i presume

First -don't answer questions if you don't know the answer.
Second - you've been told by me previously not to attempt to answer stuff in this thread because your answers have always been incorrect, so cut it out.

@Crab Commando: D125 is a good substitute and a fairly common part. H145 may work but may be too recoily for you, it's a very "user preference" track.

By the way, no one answer storm eagle, he has been answered many, many times already, almost as many times as he has posted that exact same question.
Alright, thank you!
One other thing... How goes WD145 on Vari?
(Jun. 11, 2012  2:55 PM)Crab Commando Wrote: Could an expert help me out on this?: What are the best Tracks for VariAres other than R145 and CH120?

Well, I hope I qualify as an expert...

Anyways, as you already know, R145 and CH120 are the best tracks for VariAres.
Other than these, a few more Attack tracks can be used. According to me, D125 can be considered as the next track in line, which does well with VariAres. Low tracks such as 85, 90, etc do not do as well as the higher tracks, probably because of our meta game.
H145 would probably stand next, but using it is a debatable issue... H145 adds recoil to an already high-recoil part. But well, it might as well work well....

Contrary to common belief, BD145 is NOT a good track for VariAres. BD145 actually interferes with VariAres' Attacks, and also gives it a sluggish movement; which is really not helpful.

EDIT- Whoa! Beaten by a long time, there! Well, don't look at my answer, as th!nk's answer is seemingly better. Smile
Oh, to your other question- No. WD145 doesn't do well at all! Its similar to ED145, just that its fixed; and hence I actually expect it to have more recoil than its predecessor.
Yes, it is three sided and might be expected to have great synergy with VariAres, but its not good. WAY too recoily, and not even worth it, IMO.
That is, adding all that recoil to your bey isn't worth at all. A few other tracks, which are also extremely recoily, are actually worth enough to be used. The most notable example here is of course, H145. It is has a lot of recoil, but if used correctly(with heavy parts and high-grip tips), it is a great part!
WD145. Honestly I'd stick to something lower (i.e. mid height) unless the track is able to provide good attack power, but I doubt it would be all that terrible.
Q: Would Basalt Libra DF145 MB be considered a good combo by you guys? If not, please tell me how to tweak it--simply.