"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
@BladerBro742

Attack: Gravity Destroyer D125/R145 RF (Try MF, HF, or F for hasbro stadiums)
Defense: Death Bull GB145 RDF/CS (It really a guess...)
Stamina: Death Bull 145WD

Get Hell Kerbecs BD145DS. That's the biggest thing. It'll improve your Defense and Stamina combos...
Indigo: (my username at one point lol)

1st List:
Attack: Gravity Perseus D125/GB145/BD145RF/R2F, Hell Kerbecs BD145(Boost Mode)RF/R2F, or Phantom(Attack Mode) Cancer D125/AD145RF
Stamina: Phantom Cancer 90/100/D125/AD145WD/D
Defense: Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS

I can at least KO Basalt with the Phantom Attack combo, so just if you wanna try it out...

2nd List:
Attack: Flash Orion D125/AD145/GB145RF/R2F
Stamina: Phantom Cancer 90/100/D125/AD145WD/D or 230D
Defense: Death Kerbecs BD145CS/RDF

EDIT: Just remembered that Flash comes with 230.
Can Flash Orion D125RF and/or Phantom Cancer AD145WD beat 230 height opponents? 230 is really popular over here, so yah. Smile
Depends on the Metal Wheel or Synchromed Chrome Wheels. On E230 against a Synchromed pair of Chrome Wheels, you may want to try Flash 230RF to avoid the murderous gap between E230's disk and the Wheel and to make metal contact. Flash D125RF should work just fine against Duo, Death, Phantom, and Basalt customs, though.

As for the Phantom combo; it might work, but it'd probably be susceptible to destabilization and wobbler customs. You could go for a lower track to avoid all metal contact with 230 (like 125 and lower), but then you'd have Duo at-any-height Stamina combos to worry about. If your opponent's Duo is heavier, they'll OS you regardless, so if Stamina is popular in your area, just whip out Flash and clean all of them up. Wink
Ah, thank you so much!

About the name thing, don't get the wrong idea, I'm not a stalker! Aha. Wink
Hey Can U Make Me A Combo with beat lynx and duo uranus the rest of my beys are in my sig
Attack : MF-H Beat Lynx GB145R2F
Defense : MF-H Duo Gasher TH170/GB145CS
Stamina : Duo Gasher AD145WD/ TH170/230D

Your parts are pretty good! Just get a BD145 To improve your defense and maybe an Aquario because it has better synergy with Duo than Cancer. Might also consider getting Flash for a better attack.
Attack: MF-H Beat Lynx GB145RF/R2F
Stamina: Duo Gasher/Bull 100/CH120/D125/AD145WD/EWD/D/SD or TH170/230D/SD
Defense: MF-H Duo Gasher/Bull 100/CH120/D125/GB145/R145/TH170RSF/RS/CS

I'd recommend you try to purchase a Hell/Hades Kerbecs for its BD145. Then, you could make MF-H Duo Gasher/Bull/Kerbecs BD145RSF/CS.

EDIT: Beaten by the stalker! (xD) And by a while, too, LOL.
Argh, totally forgot about TH170! :p
Or i could get a Gravity Perseus BD145XF/Vulcan Horogium BD145RS
(Jun. 04, 2012  4:42 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2012  2:04 PM)GalaxyHart Wrote: sorry to double post, no one replied, so once again, are any of samurai ifraids parts useful? i got only one so i cant twin synchrome.

Well, the answer to that can be found VERY easily by looking at the Ifraid Discussion and other such topics you know! Smile
Or, you can simply search.
I searched, but couldn't find any samurai ifraid combos, just ifraid synchrome combos
(Jun. 05, 2012  3:38 AM)Indigo Wrote: Attack : MF-H Beat Lynx GB145R2F
Defense : MF-H Duo Gasher TH170/GB145CS
Stamina : Duo Gasher AD145WD/ TH170/230D

Your parts are pretty good! Just get a BD145 To improve your defense and maybe an Aquario because it has better synergy with Duo than Cancer. Might also consider getting Flash for a better attack.

For the Stamina combo- Out of these, the TH170D variant is the best(courtesy- BeyWiki). AD145WD isn't too safe (easily KOed) while TH170's versatility always makes people choose it over 230. Smile
GalaxyHart- Sorry to say, but in that case, there are seemingly no good combos for Samurai Ifraid... Unhappy
Actually, most Zero G combos would be only synchromed ones. You see, Crystal Wheels are light, and if you have an option to replace it with a wheel that is 10 times heavier than it, of course you'd choose the latter, no?
Janstarblast,

Thanks for the combo yesterday. I manage to do it well for my VariAres 125(MF) and Diablo Kerbecs BD145R2F, since not enough R2F, i sub it with MF from the booster i got from ToyRUs today.

Beside, how will you rate this combo? Hell Nemesis X : D
build me a good combo here is my parts
metal wheels
grand
earth
rock
poison
cyber
l drago
midnight
hell
ray
gravity
galaxy
spin tracks
df145
bd145
performance tips
cs
rf
mf
clear wheels
orso
libra
striker
aquario
persues
Uh, what about Clear Wheels? Wink
[/u][/align]also here is my clear wheels
libra
persues
unicorno
aquario
orso
l drago assualt
Attack: Gravity Destroyer 100RF (Also try Gravity Destroyer BD145MF in left-spin as well. Good destabilizer)
Defense: Hell Kerbecs BD145(boost mode) CS
Stamina: Nothing.

Get Twisted Tempo 145WD. That will give you something for Stamina AND improve your defense combo...
Perhaps you guys could help out a very low budget blader? (4D, Y U No come to my country?!)

Metal Wheels:

Jade
Ifraid X2
Basalt
Sh!tramanda (Saramanda)
Screw
Lighting
Burn
Earth
Gravity

Clear Wheels:

Kerbecs
Jupiter
Pegasis II
Pisces
Horogium
L-Drago 1&2 (Assault, Normal, Rush)
Perseus
(I only wrote the ones that are often used in combos/heaviest)

Tracks:

S130
SW145
R145 (Ultra soft rubber)
90 X3
ED145

Bottoms:

RF X 3 (One worn)
CS X 2
CF X 2
WF X 2
XF
RF
LRF
R2F (Very highly worn it's not even funny)
LRF
B: D
D
SD
WD X 3
RB

I have 3 MF-Hs.

Attack- MF-H Gravity Perseus R145RF
Defense- MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 230CS
Stamina- Basalt Kerbecs 230D/100WD OR Burn Kerbecs 230D/85WD/90WD

You might add an MF to the Stamina combo too, if you prefer...

Also, do you own Death and Diablo, as your signature seems to imply? Or are those just certain jokes?

Thanks to ლ(ಠ益ಠლ), who PMed me and told me that you had Metal Faces. Smile
is L drago destroy's fusion wheel on meteo ldrago fusion wheel with f:s

is gravity destroyer df145 rs a good if not plz plz plz plzmake it better.
I didn't get your first question. But if your asking is it good then the answer is NO, since the combo is illegal. As for the second question, no it is not, list your parts so we can improve it.
(Jun. 05, 2012  11:57 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Attack: Gravity Destroyer 100RF (Also try Gravity Destroyer BD145MF in left-spin as well. Good destabilizer)
Defense: Hell Kerbecs BD145(boost mode) CS
Stamina: Nothing.

Get Twisted Tempo 145WD. That will give you something for Stamina AND improve your defense combo...

would gravity destroyer 100rf
still be good with cs or r2f
R2F Yes. CS No if your CS is Worn. if not still no it dose not do much Attack Like R2F. R2F has more Attack then RF. but RF has more Stamina then R2F. Yes R2F or just RF would still be good on the Combo.
lord N:

With what you currently have, you should build these combos:

Attack: Gravity Perseus BD145RF (MF if Hasbro stadium or for Balance overall)
Stamina: ???
Defense: Hell Striker/Aquario BD145(Boost Mode)CS or Earth Aquario 100/BD145/230CS

You could try Gravity Perseus BD145MF for Stamina to possibly equalize with your opponent, but you'd be much better off just buying a Basalt Horogium/Twisted Tempo for Basalt/Twisted and WD. Then, you could make Basalt Aquario 100/BD145/230CS for Defense, and Hell Striker/Aquario BD145(Boost Mode)WD for Stamina.

DefStamina88: How well is Gravity Perseus 100 gonna do against Defense or even Stamina? Gravity's gonna need to make good metal contact with the opposing Wheel, so BD145's really the only viable option in this case. Smile
I have been using an attack combo, MF Gravity Destroyer R145MF. Can I add any parts to this to make has just a little more stamina? My Parts are in my sig.