"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Pegasus II is always a better option. Anything somewhat circular in the case that Aquario, Bull, Cancer, etc. is not available (i.e. Leone, Pegasus II, etc.) is a good substitute...

You saying Virgo is good is your opinion. Don't suggest it until it has been proved useful...

EDIT: Oh, and joseph317, about your suggestions to Blader97, yeah, 90's prety short. Shouldn't he use DF105 on it?

DOUBLE EDIT: Nobody noticed ShiroTagachi898. Lovely.

Anyway, to Shiro...
Attack: Lightning L-Drago 90MF
Defense: Earth Bull GB145CS
Stamina: Earth Bull 145WD
Spin Stealer: Meteo L-Drago W105WD (get 100 for dat)

Try to get Twisted Tempo and Hades Kerbecs if you can. That'll improve your defense combo... Also, Gravity Destroyer would be good to obtain for attack and stamina improvement...
Can u guys plz help me make a good defensive, stamina, and attack combo? Thx in advance
My beys:
Flame Eagle 145 WD
Earth PegasusII 230 SD
Rock Pegasus 130 XF
Storm Zurafa 85 LF
Dark Pegasus ED145 WB
Cyber Libra W105 R2F
I have customized them myself a little bit as well
(May. 22, 2012  1:28 AM)Robo3856 Wrote: Can u guys plz help me make a good defensive, stamina, and attack combo? Thx in advance
My beys:
Flame Eagle 145 WD
Earth PegasusII 230 SD
Rock Pegasus 130 XF
Storm Zurafa 85 LF
Dark Pegasus ED145 WB
Cyber Libra W105 R2F

We just suggested combos to you. Use them...
Attack: Storm Pegasus II 85/130/ED145R²F
Stamina: Earth Pegasus II 85/130/145/230WD/SD
Defense: Earth Pegasus II 85/130/145/230WB

Don't use WD with 230 as it has bad balance.

EDIT: Sorry about that DefStamina88, didn't realize that. Smile
@ DefStamina I have used those combos as u can see twisted and the other parts aren't on there
I also want to know how to utilize 230 to its maximum capacity( with my given parts)
@ ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) would rock be a decent attack wheel? or does it have alot of recoil
@GM Phantom i will be getting Beys such as Bull and Aquario and Orion when i do i can make my own Combos i just whanted to make sure if they was ok Combos
is basalt aquario 85 wd a good stamina combo
It's decent. But it's outclassed by lots of stuff. It's called a LTSC by the way, a Low Track Stamina Combo. List your parts so we can help you make better combos.
@Fantomo he dose not need a Combo he just whants to no if its a good Combo.if you look at some pages you will see he siad he has every Bey.
Is there any good combo with grand wheel for both tt and hasbro stadium
(May. 22, 2012  12:23 PM)hasbrogeek Wrote: Is there any good combo with grand wheel for both tt and hasbro stadium

MF-H Grand Cetus(Ketos) SW145/WD145/ED145/TR145/UW145/GB145/230/TH170RB/RS/RSF (Defense)
(May. 22, 2012  12:13 PM)galaxy blade Wrote: @Fantomo he dose not need a Combo he just whants to no if its a good Combo.if you look at some pages you will see he siad he has every Bey.

How would I know? If he has every bey, then he can just go to the "Competitive Metal Fight Beyblades Combos" thread. And how can you spell my name wrong?

Laurnia, nope. Cetus isn't really a good Clear Wheel. More recommended ones are Bull, Aquario, Kerbecs and Cancer. SW/WD/ED/TR145 are your good buddies for recoil. GB145 is decent for defense, but it's outclassed. Same goes for 230, but it still has uses in other stuff. RB, RS and RSF are more on the meh side of top-tier defense bottoms IMO. The ones that are used the most, and IMO is the best, is CS and RDF.
What is wave 5 burn wheel as I see on a post of GM phantom
What is wave 5 burn wheel as I see on a post of GM phantom
He used it for defense
sorry Fantomu i shoulded told you
Aha, it's okay. I think I sounded mean. I should be saying sorry, hah.
its ok you did not sound mean.lets just forget about it
Hey guys thanks for the combos you gave me. My little brother wants in on the party too. He has more beyblades than me actually lol. Please tell me some combos so I can help him.

His beyblades are:

Earth Cetus GB145 RS
Ray Unicorno 100 HF
Thermal Virgo D125 WD
Earth Eagle 130 ES
Inferno Byxis AD145 BS
Rock Aries ED145 D
Thunder Lacerta 230 CS
Hades Kerbecs BD145 WD
Dark Herculeo 125 EWD
Gravity Destroyer CH120 HF
Flame Zurafa W105 HF (idk where he got so many HFs)
Galaxy Pegasus WA130 R2F (worn tip)

Also if possible could you make good combos for both of our beyblades combined as well? You don't have to just wondering. Thanks in advance!
Attack : Gravity Destroyer D125HF
Defense : Earth Kerbecs / Virgo BD145CS
Stamina : Hades Kerbecs BD145(Boost)WD/EWD

Try asking him to get hold of a Twisted Tempo and a new RF. If you can, get hold hold of parts like RDF, Duo , Flash and AD145.
Can u guys plz help me make a good defensive, stamina, and attack combo? Thx in advance
My beys:
Flame Eagle 230 SD
Rock Pegasus 130 XF
Storm Zurafa 85 LF
Dark Pegasus ED145 WB
Cyber Libra W105 F
I also have a Tempo clear wheel, Rubber Flat, and galaxy fusion wheel, Byxis clear wheel ,105 spin track, and a R2F

Would Rubber Flat be better than F in a hasbro stadium?
Attack- Rock Pegasus 85R2F
Defense- Dark ____ 85WB
Stamina- Flame Pegasus 85SD

All of them are extremely outclassed and dated combos IMO. Even a 230 could be put up on that Defense combo, but IMO, WB wouldn't do well with 230. It'd be a good attempt of copying the high-class Duo 230MB wobbler, but I wonder if it'd actually work as well with a WB.
So, use the combos made there. Smile
Aaaand, please try getting better parts...

EDIT- Missed the second part of your post (as I thought that it was your signature...)-
No, an F will be better than RF.
(May. 20, 2012  12:43 PM)4DBladerXD Wrote:
(May. 20, 2012  12:10 PM)Clonetos Wrote:
(May. 20, 2012  11:59 AM)4DBladerXD Wrote: Left Spin Attacker: MF-H Lightning L Drago 85/100/R2F/RF

Right Spin Attacker: MF-H Wing Pegasis W105/100R2F/RF

Dual Spin Attacker: MF-H Gravity Perseus CH120RF/R2F

Defense: MF-H Basalt Bull BD145/GB145CS/MB

Stamina: Earth/Duo Cancer DF145/AD145D/WD/EWD

Balance: Duo Cancer 230MB

isnt wing bad for attack? Also wouldn't MB be needed for a MF-H combo also can i replace pegasis with say any old CW that is symetrical?
This is the Updated list
also this are the top tier combos that i could make for you

Left Spin Attacker: MF-L Lightning L Drago 85/100R2F/RF

Right Spin Attacker: MF-H Vulcan Horuseus 85/100R2F/RF

Dual Spin Attacker: MF-L Gravity Perseus CH120RF/R2F

Defense: MF-H Basalt Bull BD145/GB145RS/CS/MB

Stamina: Duo Aquario AD145WD/D

Balance: MF-H Duo Aquario 230MB/D

"Janstarblast" you should know that Basalt is Better Than Duo in Defense Cusomization

But Duo Is better Than Basalt in Stamina Cusomization

wouldnt LRF be good for LLdrago? ALso inst vulcan already outclassed?
Here you go :
Left attacker : MF-H Lightning L Drago 85/100RF/LRF
Right attacker : MF-H Gravity Perseus D125/CH120R2F
Dual attacker : MF-H Gravity Perseus D125/CH120RF
Defense : MF-H Duo Aquario BD145CS
Stamina : Duo Aquario AD145WD/230D
Balance : MF-H Duo Aquario 230MB
Yes Vulcan is outclassed, but he didn't have anything better.
Actually, he did have better things which were also suggested by 4DBladerX D in those rather weird distinctions of "Left Spin Attacker" and "Dual Spin Attacker".... Smile

Also, there's actually not 'much' difference between the uses of LRF and R2F.
You might already know that R2F/LRF are faster than RF, but are a bit more difficult to control.
Now, R2F and LRF did have some important differences back in the time of LLD BD145LRF, but now I actually don't see people reiterating those, and I actually see them being considered almost similar for now. This is because, the difference in speed between an R2F in left spin and an LRF in left spin wasn't too huge to be considered as an important factor. Remember, I may be wrong!
But the truth still remains- You can use LRF on that combo too! Smile

EDIT- Beaten by Fantomu!
Well, you weren't really beaten by me. I was improving the combinations while you were, uh, educating him? XD
Hi, I'm gonna be needing an attack, defense, and stamina combinations.
2 MetalFaces
Storm Pegasis 105 RF
Dark Bull H145 SD
Rock Leone 145 WB
Rock Scorpio T125 SB
Lightning L-Drago 100 HF
Ray Unicorno D125 CS
Galaxy Pegasis W105 RF2 (R2F)
Gravity Perseus AD145 WD
Meteo L-Drago LW105 LF
Basalt Horogium 145 WD
Evil Befall UW145 EWD