Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(May. 09, 2012  12:38 AM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote:
(May. 09, 2012  12:25 AM)MFHDeathTR145WD Wrote:
(May. 09, 2012  12:17 AM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: Excuse me. Do you know of any good (if not top-tier) combos that can be made from Nightmare Rex?

Which Nightmare Rex? Strongest Blader or the exclusive video game one?

the Metal Masters B-132 single pack one
List your parts please
Can you make a good attack bey for me? Here is my attack types.
Storm Capricorn
Wing Pegasus
lightning l-drago
galaxy Pegasus

Lightning L-Drago 100/W105RF
Lightning l drago 100R2F? Maybe ill let the others do it
(May. 09, 2012  12:57 AM)moah2112 Wrote: Can you make a good attack bey for me? Here is my attack types.
Storm Capricorn
Wing Pegasus
lightning l-drago
galaxy Pegasus
Lightning l drago 100 R2F/ HF if you battle in hasbro stadiums

Yes i was right Smile
@Keel Yes HF for hasbros
Could you please make me a balance type beyblade with a RayStriker, ThermalPisces, DarkBull, and a RockAries. My best attempt is ThermalWolf H145 CS but it has horrible stamina.
Balance types aren't ever really good but....
Thermal Bull D125CS would be the best from what I see.
You need to list the bottoms, because some of us don't know the parts...

Anyway, some very outclassed parts, and I don't know balance very well. Thermal Bull D125SD would be the best you have stamina wise... Put CS for balance.

EDIT: Sniped by Granblue.
(May. 09, 2012  1:06 AM)Blackstar1523 Wrote: Could you please make me a balance type beyblade with a RayStriker, ThermalPisces, DarkBull, and a RockAries. My best attempt is ThermalWolf H145 CS but it has horrible stamina.
The best I made was Thermal Bull D125CS

EDIT: Darn! Ninja'd by Granblue and DefStamina88
(May. 09, 2012  12:32 AM)MFHDeathTR145WD Wrote: BTW, can anyone help me with a top tier attack combo with Meteo Ldrago? The parts do not matter.

P.S. The best I did was MF-Meteo-Ldrago-W105-RF

Thanks for helping.

Oh, whatever, top tier or not. Then what is a top tier Ldrago?
Meteo L-Drago CH120XF does fairly well. Meteo isn't really good for too much, besides spin-stealing. MF Meteo L-Drago 100WD is a great spin stealer, but I wouldn't rely on it for your wins...
(May. 09, 2012  1:19 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Meteo L-Drago CH120XF does fairly well. Meteo isn't really good for too much, besides spin-stealing. MF Meteo L-Drago 100WD is a great spin stealer, but I wouldn't rely on it for your wins...

So is Ldrago Destroy better?
L-Drago Destroy has more use, but since I don't know too much about L-Drago Destory, ask someone else...
(May. 09, 2012  1:23 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: L-Drago Destroy has more use, but since I don't know too much about L-Drago Destory, ask someone else...

Well thanks anyways.
I also need a good attack type that has some good stamina the beys are StormPegasus, Storm Aquario, RayStriker, and Thermal Lacerta.
Ray Striker itself (if you have an aggressive CS, which I'm guessing you do) would be your best bet I'm guessing.
But you are really askin for two opposite things. Attack + Stamina doesn't really go well (except maybe some MF combos).
I know that they dont go well and i do like the cs with its stamina but i need a bey that has attack but that can last longer than a normal attack type bey.
Like I said, Ray Striker would be your best bet. 100 or 105 will make it better if you are going mainly for attack. Which you said you were :3
ok thanks for all your help. And i see your hosting a tournament in Georgia thats awesome i was going to go but im not going to be there until after that weekend so yeah.
hi my new parts are
clear wheels:
orso
cetus
lynx
pegasus ll
aquario
capricorn
perseus
wolf
leone
serpent
virgo
l'drago ll
fusion wheels:
galaxy
grand
beat
hyper
earth x2
twisted
gravity
meteo
screw
thermal
storm
torch
dark
spin tracks:
ed145
wd145
th170
sw145
100 x2
105 x2
r145
performance tips:
f x2
wd x2
cs
jb
bs
s
ms
rs
ps im a hasbro player and would like the best attack, defence, and stamina combo plus any others you think would be good
Attack : Beat Lynx 100(?)CS
Defense : Twisted Aquario TH170RS
Stamina : Twisted Aquario AD145WD

Try to get something with a D tip . Also , you could get Gravity Destroyer as the AD145 is an excellent track for pure stamina . And stamina is what you need if you use Hasbro stadiums.
sorry forgot to add that i have gravity perseus and also my cs is aggresive if that matters
Yes , it matters a lot.
Okay , attack should be Beat Lynx 100CS. The defense would be Basalt Aquario TH170RS(?) . And the stamina should be Basalt Aquario AD145WD.