"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
ok thanks Janstarblast i will tell lightning the combos
hey i need the best stamina beyblade i have energy rings= fireblaze, gasher, capricorn X2, wolf, fusion wheels= grand x2, inferno, dark, spiral, furry. spin tracks= 85, armor145, 130, 145. tips= ms, f, wd, hf, mf the best combo i got was spiral capricorn armor145 ms
you couled have the same combo but maby it could be Fireblaze or Capricorn and tip should be WD
Hi everybody! I need help for a Hasbro tournament, I have this combo ( Burn Gil AD145WD ) and I want to know if it's good against Twisted Tempo or Hades Kerbecs in a Burning Firestrike stadium.
Thanks,
Blade it all!
No, it isn't. Gil is a very bad energy ring as it is unbalanced. The rest is alright. List out your parts so we can make a better combo for you.
And if it is Burn Fireblaze AD145WD?
Is there good combo where I can use Byxis' clear wheel and face bolt

Storm, Galaxy, Dark, Flame, Cyclone, Twisted, Bakushin and Cyber metal wheels
Pegasus (x2), Pegasus II (x2), Byxis, Susanow, Tempo and Herculeo clear wheels
Pegasus (x2), Pegasus II (x2), Byxis, Susanow, Tempo and Wolf face bolts
W105 Horn 145, 230, 105 (x3), 145 spin tracks
SD, WD, WF, R2F, RF and F (x2)
well i dont think so.but you could try Twisted Byxis 230 WD.if you whant to have Byxis in it.but it would go better with Tempo
Twisted Byxis 230WD is actually what I use at the moment and it's quite good, so is there any other combos I could have with my parts
well you could just have Flame Byxis 230 WD it would be the other only realy good Combo
I meant with any energy ring/clear wheel
Twisted Tempo 230 WD
Ok I'll try that, thanks
your welcome it should be a realy good combo you should pm me how it did
I am getting so tired of you now. I told you yesterday to stop recommending combos to people! Yet you still post. Stop misleading members. If they come here looking for help, they want good help, not bad help. STOP POSTING IN THIS THREAD, PLEASE JUST LISTEN. Learn more before continuing to post here. 230 is so imbalanced with WD.

@AetherByxis Just because Byxis is your favorite constellation, it doesn't mean you should use it, as it isn't the best choice in CW's. Here are your best combo's you can make:

Attack: Cyber Horogium/Byxis 145 RF/R2F / Basalt Byxis/Horogium H145 RF/R2F(Anti-Attack)
Defense: The anti-attack combo.
Stamina: Basalt Pegasis II 230 SD

I really recommend you use the CW's i chose, but if you really want to use Byxis, then it is your choice. Since your probably a Hasbro blader, get Lightning L-Drago/Gravity Destroyer, BD145, CS, AD145, Kerbecs and WD.
I'm about to go to Walmart. Anyone want to recommend me a good attack, and a good defense combo?
(May. 08, 2012  8:53 PM)Bunanza Wrote: I'm about to go to Walmart. Anyone want to recommend me a good attack, and a good defense combo?

List your parts.

(May. 08, 2012  12:14 PM)th!nk Wrote: THeNITesRiPpeR:
Attack: Lightning L Drago 100R2F
For stamina, Thermal Pegasus 100HF, though you really don't have any good stamina tips.

Hm, wouldn't the CS be better option than a HF?

so my attempt at a balance type I have Earth Scorpio ED145wd:
I'm quite fond of Balance, but I'm still new to beyblades, with what i have is there any room to improve it or do i need better parts

i have Dark Libra ED145sd (spin track on my Earth Scorpio)
Ray Striker D125cs
Burn Fireblaze 135ms
Earth Eagle 145wd (both the fusion wheel and Performance tip are on my Earth Scorpio)
Poison Scorpio M145Q (energy ring and face bolt in my Earth Scorpio)

i like the Scorpio look and hope i can keep it but am open to suggestions.
(May. 08, 2012  9:37 PM)Darkdagas84 Wrote: so my attempt at a balance type I have Earth Scorpio ED145wd:
I'm quite fond of Balance, but I'm still new to beyblades, with what i have is there any room to improve it or do i need better parts

i have Dark Libra ED145sd (spin track on my Earth Scorpio)
Ray Striker D125cs
Burn Fireblaze 135ms
Earth Eagle 145wd (both the fusion wheel and Performance tip are on my Earth Scorpio)
Poison Scorpio M145Q (energy ring and face bolt in my Earth Scorpio)

i like the Scorpio look and hope i can keep it but am open to suggestions.

You can't really have a Balance type, just a hybrid of two types.
The following combos should be useful:
Attack: Ray Scorpio D125 CS (if CS is aggressive)
Defense: Earth Scorpio 145/135 CS (aggressive makes an anti-attack, otherwise it is Defense)
Staimina: Earth/Burn (If it's the Wave 3 version, if not, use Earth) Scorpio 135WD
That is, if you want to use Scorpio. I believe Fireblaze is a better choice for Defense and Stamina though.
are there any good combos for l drago destroy
(May. 08, 2012  10:21 PM)geetster99 Wrote: are there any good combos for l drago destroy
Please post your parts so we can help.
i have every bey out now except for zero g
my cs is a little worn
(May. 08, 2012  10:21 PM)geetster99 Wrote: are there any good combos for l drago destroy

Ldrago's f s is pretty much useless when it goes into stamina mode,however if it spin steals enough it could change back to hole flat.
a good combo would be :attack- ldrago destroy 85 lrf
Stamina- ldrago destroy b d
Defense- MFH ldrago destroy Th170cs

Hope these help Smile

Chief 2002 - Sigh ... if your cs is worn out then you should probably use mb or rb
(May. 08, 2012  10:39 PM)pegasis striker Wrote:

Ldrago's f s is pretty much useless when it goes into stamina mode,however if it spin steals enough it could change back to hole flat.
a good combo would be :attack- ldrago destroy 85 lrf
Stamina- ldrago destroy b d
Defense- MFH ldrago destroy Th170cs

Hope these help Smile

Dude, those are not, by any means, good. Just wait for him to post the rest of his parts.