"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Can u think of a combo for those beys that i have but add on earth Virgo GB145BS and take off flame Byxis my beys are shown on the previous page
Homemade parts are illegal...

Attack: Don't know. (If you have L-Drago CW try Lightning L-Drago 90RF.)
Defense: Nothing.
Stamina: Burn Aquario 85/145/DF145 WD/D
(May. 01, 2012  11:52 PM)EpicJoey247 Wrote: Can u think of a combo for those beys that i have but add on earth Virgo GB145BS and take off flame Byxis my beys are shown above
You might need to list them all again, since it makes it easier for us to see what you have without having to change pages back and forth...
I need a combo for these beys
evil befall
poison zufura
vari ares
and Lighting L drago
Try VariAres S130HF. If that doesn't work, LLD uncustomized would be best...
(May. 01, 2012  11:54 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Homemade parts are illegal...

Attack: Don't know. (If you have L-Drago CW try Lightning L-Drago 90RF.)
Defense: Nothing.
Stamina: Burn Aquario 85/145/DF145 WD/D
(May. 01, 2012  11:52 PM)EpicJoey247 Wrote: Can u think of a combo for those beys that i have but add on earth Virgo GB145BS and take off flame Byxis my beys are shown above
You might need to list them all again, since it makes it easier for us to see what you have without having to change pages back and forth...
Here are the beys I want to customize : Earth Virgo GB145BS Rock Orso D125B Burn Fireblaze 135MS plz reply
You really don't have to quote all of that, but Earth Orso GB145B might work. Try to get a CS on it...
Can someone review my bey? It's supposed to basically sit in the middle and use centrifugal force along with weight to repel the opponent and keep it's balance, then strike hard if provoked. It seems to do this, and it's currently unbeaten, but I need to know if it's good enough to be one of the best.

Face Bolt: Any
Energy Ring: Aquario
Fusion Wheel: Earth
Spin Track: Gravity Ball 145
Performance Tip: Flat Spike
(May. 02, 2012  5:39 AM)Deadface450 Wrote: Can someone review my bey? It's supposed to basically sit in the middle and use centrifugal force along with weight to repel the opponent and keep it's balance, then strike hard if provoked. It seems to do this, and it's currently unbeaten, but I need to know if it's good enough to be one of the best.

if you list your spare parts,, we will help you make better combos
(May. 02, 2012  5:41 AM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(May. 02, 2012  5:39 AM)Deadface450 Wrote: Can someone review my bey? It's supposed to basically sit in the middle and use centrifugal force along with weight to repel the opponent and keep it's balance, then strike hard if provoked. It seems to do this, and it's currently unbeaten, but I need to know if it's good enough to be one of the best.

if you list your spare parts,, we will help you make better combos

Spare parts I have:

Fusion wheel: Striker, pegasus II, virgo, leone, saggittario, aries, serpent
Energy ring: storm, dark, poison, rock, galaxy, flame, ray
Spin track: C145, DF145, 100, 105, 125
Preformance tip: RS, RF, S

I have more somewhere, gotta track em' down.
So im entering a tournament this saturday and i need good combos
but you can only use season 2 beys so please help me
here are my season 2 beys:
Basalt Horogium
Hell Kerbecs
Burn Saggitario 90 hf
Flame Byxis
Screw Capricorne
Infinity libra
Rock Aries (Black)
Rock Orso Ed145D
Earth Virgo T125es
Ray Unicorno
Storm Pheonix 145B

Thanks)
Deadface450
ATTACK :: Ray Striker 100 RF
and your own combo will be better Earth Aquario GB145 FS/RS
(May. 02, 2012  5:55 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: ATTACK :: Ray Striker 100 RF

I'm using the FS, I gotta wear down my CS a little before it becomes useful, It's brand-new.

Found an old Dragoon-G, not really helpful but technically spare parts XD
(May. 02, 2012  5:53 AM)Unstopable414 Wrote: So im entering a tournament this saturday and i need good combos
but you can only use season 2 beys so please help me
here are my season 2 beys:
Basalt Horogium
Hell Kerbecs
Burn Saggitario 90 hf
Flame Byxis
Screw Capricorne
Infinity libra
Rock Aries (Black)
Rock Orso Ed145D
Earth Virgo T125es
Ray Unicorno
Storm Pheonix 145B

Thanks)
DEFENSE :: Basalt Kerbecs BD145/230 CS/D
STAMINA :: Earth/Burn Horogium 90WD
ATTACK :: Ray Striker 90 HF/MF
(May. 02, 2012  5:58 AM)Deadface450 Wrote:

I'm using the FS, I gotta wear down my CS a little before it becomes useful, It's brand-new.

Any tips on wearing my RS down?
(May. 02, 2012  6:10 AM)Deadface450 Wrote:

but why do you want to wear out your RS??? RS is good at defense and dont wear your CS,, if it is brand new use it on this very combo Earth Aquario GB145 FS/RS, it may not be very useful but a new CS is competitive
(May. 02, 2012  6:19 AM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(May. 02, 2012  5:58 AM)Deadface450 Wrote: I'm using the FS, I gotta wear down my CS a little before it becomes useful, It's brand-new.

but why do you want to wear out your RS??? RS is good at defense and dont wear your CS,, if it is brand new use it on this very combo Earth Aquario GB145 FS/RS, it may not be very useful but a new CS is competitive

CS was typo, it was supposed to be RS, and the RS has the rubber going past the spike making it attack when it's even slightly nudged.It needs to be worn down a bit, but just a bit so it works the way I want it to
(May. 02, 2012  6:24 AM)Deadface450 Wrote:
(May. 02, 2012  6:19 AM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(May. 02, 2012  6:10 AM)Deadface450 Wrote: Any tips on wearing my RS down?

CS was typo, it was supposed to be RS, and the RS has the rubber going past the spike making it attack when it's even slightly nudged.It needs to be worn down a bit, but just a bit so it works the way I want it to

Wore it down to the point that it will sit and deflect weak attacks, but if it gets hit hard... GET OUT OF THE WAY!!!

Uhh, not sure if I should be saying anything but I do rub my RS on paper or some type of surface to wear it down. Rub it like a eraser, but be careful not to overdo it. After that, keep playing till it acts normal/properly
Please give me the best combo i can make out of these beys

Galaxy Pegasus W105 R2F

Gravity Destroyer 130 F

Ultimate Meteo L-Drago Assault 85 XF

Storm Pegasus 105 RF

Ray Striker D125 CS

Evil Befall UW145 EWD

Hades Kerbecs BD145 DS

I use this stadium - http://www.hasbro.com/beyblade/en_US/sho...68F1:en_US
Attack : Gravity Destroyer D125F
Defense : Hades Kerbecs BD145CS (?) This was actually a balance combo , but I guess you can
use it for defense too .
Stamina : Hades Kerbecs BD145EWD

Your parts are OK . But defence Metal Wheels are lacking . Try to get more powerful wheels (Twisted , Death , Duo ) . Attack is decent but Flash , VariAres , Blitz etc. would be better . As for stamina , try to get Phantom Orion and Duo Uranus .
(May. 01, 2012  1:09 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Lightning Striker is illegal. Don't you have the L Drago CW? Also, why don't you have the Gravity MW?

Due to these missing parts, your best attacker shall be the mediocre- Rock Striker H145/D125F
Stamina- Burn Fireblaze AD145WD

I found my Gravity fusion wheel, still looking for the LDrago energy ring though. Pinching_eyes How is Lightening Striker illegal by the way? I'm not that familiar with the rules, or should I say, I don't understand 'em. Alrighty, thanks for the heads up and combos! Highly appreciated! Cute
Can someone help me make attack , defense and stamina customisations ?

Basalt Horogium 145WD
Hell Kerbecs BD145DS
Screw Capricorne 90MF
Ray Unicorno D125CS
Flame Byxis 230WD
Lightning L Drago 100HF
Pegasis 105F
Dark Wolf DF145FS
Storm Pegasis 105RF
Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F
Meteo L Drago LW105LF x2
Gravity Perseus AD145WD
Dark Cancer CH120SF
Midnight Bull 125SF
Counter Leone 145D
Inferno Saggitario 145S
Earth Virgo GB145BS

Spare Parts : SD , WB , RS , 2x Metal Faces
Lightning is only legally allowed to be matched With L-Drago, nothing else.

But with Gravity now, Make Gravity Destroyer D125F (Get HF if it's a Hasbro, R2F if it's a BB-10)

Also Get Twisted and CS to make Basalt Striker AD145CS. It sorta works...

And of course, Burn Striker AD145WD for stamina...
(May. 01, 2012  12:41 PM)NexusStriker Wrote: Okay, looking for a good Attack & Stamina Type. Able to give a hit and take a hit. I guess some Balance will be essential too. But I'm more of an attacker I guess. If you would as well, maybe a combo for each attribute I guess, but an all-around Bey will do as well. I apologize If I'm asking too much. Confused

Parts -

Energy Rings - Destroyer, Pisces, Serpent, Fireblaze, Striker, Libra, Lacerta
Fusion Wheels - Lightening, Burn, Rock, Poison, Thermal
Spin Tracks - WD145, WA130, SW145, ED145, AD145, H145, 105, D125
Performance Tips - ES/S, SF/F, Q, JB/WB (not sure), D, WD, B

Best Combo - Lightening Striker SW145 F or Burn Pisces ED145/AD145 WD/Q

Thanks in advance for your efforts. :3

UPDATE!

Found my LDrago CW! Cute Any other combos available now?
Lightning L Drago 105 / D125 F
I recommend using the Gravity combo more than this though . If you do use it , remember to put it in Upper mode ( where the heads are on the three bumps ) .