"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Apr. 22, 2012  10:45 AM)apple1075 Wrote: it's not a bad combo but it has many flaws and hell is heavily outclassed as an attack wheel, please don't give people combo advice until you are 100% sure that the combo you are suggesting is good

what would go better with it im goin to get hell and orian full bey
(Apr. 22, 2012  10:47 AM)Falak vats Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2012  10:41 AM)BeyHyperKiLLer Wrote: But, you obviously have not read the rules nor have top-tier parts. Please refrain from posting in this thread until you gather more information on this site and the Beyblade meta-game. Thank you.

i will show u the video in some day and all are hasbro parts i believe only on my eyes
Well done. If you want to believe 'only on my eyes' (Doesn't make sense Confused), then it is fine with me, your mistake. But just read around the forums a bit more, and then hopefully you will understand. However, even if your combo was good, IT IS STILL ILLEGAL.

(Apr. 22, 2012  10:51 AM)galaxy blade Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2012  10:45 AM)apple1075 Wrote: it's not a bad combo but it has many flaws and hell is heavily outclassed as an attack wheel, please don't give people combo advice until you are 100% sure that the combo you are suggesting is good

what would go better with it im goin to get hell and orian full bey
List your parts.
(Apr. 22, 2012  10:54 AM)BeyHyperKiLLer Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2012  10:47 AM)Falak vats Wrote: [quote='BeyHyperKiLLer' pid='944334' dateline='1335087662']
But, you obviously have not read the rules nor have top-tier parts. Please refrain from posting in this thread until you gather more information on this site and the Beyblade meta-game. Thank you.

i will show u the video in some day and all are hasbro parts i believe only on my eyes
Well done. If you want to believe 'only on my eyes' (Doesn't make sense Confused), then it is fine with me, your mistake. But just read around the forums a bit more, and then hopefully you will understand. However, even if your combo was good, IT IS STILL ILLEGAL.
[quote='galaxy blade' pid='944340' dateline='1335088304']
what do u mean by illegal man i didnt understand

storm pegasus
galaxy pegasus
legend cyber pegasus
storm capricorn
burn fireblaze
dark wolf no tip
rock leone no tip
evil gemios
rock zurafa
flame sagitterio no tip
erath virgo
wd
hell full bey
orian full bey
last to im getting soon
Attack: Hell Kerbecs BD145 RF/R2F
Defense: Hell Kerbecs BD145 WB (?) (Very bad defense type)
Stamina: Phantom Orion/Kerbecs B:D

You mainly need to get Flash, CS, Duo/Death(Whatever you can get easiest) and AD145.
ok thanks byk i will try to get them
(Apr. 22, 2012  1:43 AM)Keel Wrote: Would these be good for a hasbro tournament or battling with my cousins(I will put there list at the bottom) and can you put the order of how good they would be. Please also rate this 1 out of 10 stars and my cousins.
.twisted leone lw105 PD
.earth pegasus d125 B
.burn wolf sw145 WD
.flame gasher 145 HF/S
.earth bull c145 WB
.burn striker 105 F
.earth bull 100 WD
.meteo l drago 100 WD
If you have questions about why one of my combos is up there ask me.
Here are my cousins
.storm pegasus
.rock leone
.earth eagle
.storm aquario
.dark bull
.LLD x2
.Meteo l drago
.meteo l drago rush
.midnight bull
.evil gemios
.rock scorpio (without tip)
Thanks if you respond
Can somebody give my cousins combos using all of there parts.You can use one tip two times.
(Apr. 22, 2012  1:04 PM)Keel Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2012  1:43 AM)Keel Wrote: Would these be good for a hasbro tournament or battling with my cousins(I will put there list at the bottom) and can you put the order of how good they would be. Please also rate this 1 out of 10 stars and my cousins.
.twisted leone lw105 PD
.earth pegasus d125 B
.burn wolf sw145 WD
.flame gasher 145 HF/S
.earth bull c145 WB
.burn striker 105 F
.earth bull 100 WD
.meteo l drago 100 WD
Here are my cousins
.storm pegasus
.rock leone
.earth eagle
.storm aquario
.dark bull
.LLD x2
.Meteo l drago
.meteo l drago rush
.midnight bull
.evil gemios
Thanks if you respond
Can somebody give my cousins combos using all of there parts.You can use one tip two times.

I listed some for you on the previous page...
(Apr. 22, 2012  2:06 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2012  1:04 PM)Keel Wrote:
.twisted leone lw105 PD
.earth pegasus d125 B
.burn wolf sw145 WD
.flame gasher 145 HF/S
.earth bull c145 WB
.burn striker 105 F
.earth bull 100 WD
.meteo l drago 100 WD
Here are my cousins
.storm pegasus
.rock leone
.earth eagle
.storm aquario
.dark bull
.LLD x2
.Meteo l drago
.meteo l drago rush
.midnight bull
.evil gemios
Thanks if you respond

I listed some for you on the previous page...

The thing is I want to use all there parts because when they make combos they are horrible.
Using all parts won't matter, as those are supposedly your best, and using anything else would actually be horrible without them making it, haha! XD
There's no Attack custom to make, as one shouldn't even think of using Attack in Hasbro.
You might like to use Earth for Stamina, as in Earth 100WD.
Try to get yourself Hell Kerbecs though! Its very nice!

Also, I don't think that Twisted LW105PD custom is legal... Confused
Did Hasbro ever release PD? I don't think so.. If they didn't, then its illegal.
(Apr. 22, 2012  2:47 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Using all parts won't matter, as those are supposedly your best, and using anything else would actually be horrible without them making it, haha! XD
There's no Attack custom to make, as one shouldn't even think of using Attack in Hasbro.
You might like to use Earth for Stamina, as in Earth 100WD.
Try to get yourself Hell Kerbecs though! Its very nice!

Also, I don't think that Twisted LW105PD custom is legal... Confused
Did Hasbro ever release PD? I don't think so.. If they didn't, then its illegal.
I have hades kerbecs they need it.I've seen on youtube when toys r us had tournaments people used TT parts and someone even used PD.I went to one and someone used hades kerbecs before it was released.
Oh, so you are talking about the TRU tourneys? In that case, I think its alright...
But man, Hades Kerbecs is a requirement for you. Smile
But well, go ahead and use what's been given to you by DefStamina, and what you already made. Smile
Remember though, those can't cut past the current few beys released by TT. So if someone rolls in with a Duo or Death, you won't be able to beat them; unless they use it on a rather suck-ish setup, or are simply too dumb...
I don't think that would happen.Only one person had TT beyblades there
is it possible to make a zombie beyblade from rock aries 145b and strom pagasus 105rf if yes please tell me the parts
(Apr. 22, 2012  5:32 PM)Falak vats Wrote: is it possible to make a zombie beyblade from rock aries 145b and strom pagasus 105rf if yes please tell me the parts

Zombie customizations don't exist in MFB, so no.
Sorry but zombie beys dont really exist in mfb
(Apr. 22, 2012  5:32 PM)Falak vats Wrote: is it possible to make a zombie beyblade from rock aries 145b and strom pagasus 105rf if yes please tell me the parts

There are no Zombies in Metal Fight Beyblade. There are a few spin-stealers though, but they can't be made out of the parts you mentioned.

Edit- Ninja'd !
(Apr. 22, 2012  5:35 PM)Relic Wrote:

There are no Zombies in Metal Fight Beyblade. There are a few spin-stealers though, but they can't be made out of the parts you mentioned.

Edit- Ninja'd !

ok i mean spin-stealers only. so can i have any other combo from 'metal fusion'
By " Metal Fusion", do you mean the first season ?
There are no proper Spin-Stealers from the first season, since Meteo and Gravity are from the second season. Lightning LDrago 100WD works moderately well though, but it is way outclassed by Meteo.
is Burn pheonix is a Spin-Stealers or what combo will make it
It is actually Spin-Equalizers not Spin-Stealers. Spin Equalizers only work when there opponent is in the opposite spin.
(Apr. 22, 2012  5:57 PM)BeyHyperKiLLer Wrote: It is actually Spin-Equalizers not Spin-Stealers. Spin Equalizers only work when there opponent is in the opposite spin.

They are pretty similar. Spin-Equalizers need to actually "steal" spin from their opponents to start equalizing. So they are Spin-Stealers, in a way. Otherwise, they won't really last long.

Take weak launching as an example. The weak launched Beyblade needs to "gain" some spin from it's opponent before the Spin-Equalization starts.
(Apr. 22, 2012  5:49 PM)Relic Wrote: By " Metal Fusion", do you mean the first season ?
There are no proper Spin-Stealers from the first season, since Meteo and Gravity are from the second season. Lightning LDrago 100WD works moderately well though, but it is way outclassed by Meteo.

Dude i think he meant the first season otherwise he`d probably say ,etal masters or metal fury etc . but i get why you think that
(Apr. 22, 2012  6:12 PM)Relic Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2012  5:57 PM)BeyHyperKiLLer Wrote: It is actually Spin-Equalizers not Spin-Stealers. Spin Equalizers only work when there opponent is in the opposite spin.

They are pretty similar. Spin-Equalizers need to actually "steal" spin from their opponents to start equalizing. So they are Spin-Stealers, in a way. Otherwise, they won't really last long.

Take weak launching as an example. The weak launched Beyblade needs to "gain" some spin from it's opponent before the Spin-Equalization starts.
Yeah, i called it Spin Stealing as well before. However, various advanced members have corrected people when they say 'Spin Stealing'.

Also if you think about it, if Meteo L-Drago 100 WD was Spin-'Stealing' from Earth Aquario 100 WD through the whole battle that would mean at the end of the battle Meteo L-Drago 100 WD would have all of the spin and Earth Aquario 100 WD would have none. However, that is not the case, at the end of the battle they both have the same amount of spin, therefore luck will be enforced. Hence why it is called Spin-Equalizing, as the spin from both beys will be equal. Which is why bearings are supposed to be used in good Spin-Equalizing combos.
which is best bey combo from dark bull, rock aries, strom pagasus, l-drago
bhk please don't help give chance to some one else